Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum HOUSE RABBIT Q & A Laying on side

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
    • Moonlightbunny66
      Participant
      694 posts Send Private Message

He may have flopped, I didn’t see. But I look over and Pinky was laying like this. I assume he’s fine but looks dead… Stomach still moving so I think he’s just laying down happy? Or trying to cuddle the plushie I put in that’s behind his back? The second photo is the one I took first, then he lifted his head up when my bed made a noise. This is him in Muffin’s pen by the way.

• DanaNM
        8930 posts Send Private Message

Omg Bun jovi does this and it gives me a heart attack every time. He’s just sleeping deeply! But oh man I always end up waking him up just to check!

. . . The answers provided in this discussion are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. Seek the advice of your veterinarian or a qualified behaviorist.  

• Moonlightbunny66
          Participant

It scares me too! But I’ve seen him flop over all the way on his side like that, sometimes with his nose facing up. So I tried to stay calm and just look at his stomach for movement… He’s just a happy bunny I guess lol!

He had fun running through his cardboard tunnel today, probably tired him out.

• HipHopBunny
            Participant
            640 posts Send Private Message

LOL! Silver likes to sleep this way EVERY DAY. 😯 Gives her poor hoomin a brief heart attack, but she’s happy, so we’re all good. 😉

• Moonlightbunny66
              Participant

Awww she must be a very sleepy, happy bun!

Viewing 4 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum HOUSE RABBIT Q & A Laying on side