Forum

OUR SITE IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS. YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO LOGIN YET.   WE WILL ANNOUNCE WHEN READY. THE SITE MAY BE SLOW, SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT.  YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Home Forums THE LOUNGE Just to let you know, by Olly Rabbit.

This topic contains 3sd replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Bam 11 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Sr. Melangell
    Participant

Hi Guys.

A short letter for Little ones.

Its Olly Rabbit, I’m here with some surprising news

I got a letter from Santa today and a certificate and a sticker

It came in the post so just to let little ones know, Santa is real

My Mummy didn’t send the things with the Postman, so Santa must be real, it says in the letter he will bring me lots of gifts and put them under the tree, how does he know we have a Tree?

If he knows we have a tree he must be real No one can see it because we are in the back room.

Lots of Love Olly Rabbit xxx

BunnyLass568
    Participant

Congrats Olly! And of course he is sweet little bun!

Sr. Melangell
    Participant

Bam

Olly, that’s just lovely! And you are now a certified nice bunny! We always knew you were a nice bun, of course, but now you have the paperwork to prove it!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.