Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE Just introducing myself

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    • bunny_mummy
      Participant
      1 posts Send Private Message

Hey guys, just introducing myself. My name’s Abi and I have two beautiful bunnies. Came across the website when I was very bored at work and decided to google my rabbit, Binky lol. My other little bundle of fluff is called Bella, I’ve only had her a week and the bonding process between them is going to be ongoing for the forseeable future (not a good first meeting!)

Anyway, thats me and my little family and I’ll be sure to take a look around outside of works time and start posting elsewhere…

• dmh426
        Participant
        433 posts Send Private Message

well welcome. Let me know how that bonding thing goes as I am considering pairing up my mini rex but too scared to do it!

• Gravehearted
          Participant
          2428 posts Send Private Message

hi bunny_mummy,

Welcome Abi!   We’re delighted you’ve joined the community. Many of us have been through bonding bunnys too. I have a bonded pair who had an easy time of things and a single spoiled princess who won’t bond with anybunny! It can be kinda stressful, but in the long run is usually very rewarding.  If you look through the forums you’ll see some posts and discussions about bonding.  You may also find this article helpful:

https://binkybunny.com/BUNNYINFO/BondingInfo/tabid/63/Default.aspx

• BinkyBunny
            8776 posts Send Private Message

Welcome Bunny_Mummy!  

What happened duiring the first introduction?  Did you introduce them in a neutral territory? 

Are they both spayed?  

If one or both are aggressive towards each other, you might try the stressing method – take them on a car ride first. 

I’m not sure what you know about bonding so I won’t overload you with stuff you may already know,

Just let us know what you’ve done so far and what you know about the bonding process, and then we can fill in the blanks. 

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum THE LOUNGE Just introducing myself