Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE June Pictures

Viewing 43 reply threads
  • Author
    • Q8bunny
      Participant
      6345 posts Send Private Message

Posting this here too because he’s too cute to not bunnap. 🥰

• Hazel
        Participant
        2587 posts Send Private Message

He’s so cute, how did you catch him in that pose?? I keep trying to no avail. Also, consider him bunnapped. 😛

Eating = happy Oscar

No more food = FURIOUS Oscar

Otis beating the heat

He likes to be misted like a bird 😕

• Q8bunny
          Participant

I just waved my hand at him above his head. Maybe he thought i had a treat 🤫

scary eyes can sometimes produce food, says Oscar 😋

• prince dorian the bun
            Participant
            743 posts Send Private Message

Q8bunny, he’s too cute all perched up like that! & Hazel, Oscar is handsome as ever!

I think my friends are done with me bun pic spamming them, so hope you guys don’t mind! So here is Dorian judging (he was confused at my folding laundry) & all tuckered out.

• Lindsey
              Participant
              43 posts Send Private Message

Here’s my Leo enjoying his new willow tent from the one and only BB store! I had been considering buying one for a while now, and I am so happy I finally did because he LOVES it so far!!!! 😀 😀

@prince dorian the bun: Dorian is so precious! the second photo of him flopping has my heart!

@HazelOtis looks like he’s enjoying that water!

@Q8bunny: such a cute pose! So fluffy too!

• prince dorian the bun
                Participant

@lindseyh Leo looks quite proud of his tent! What a cutie! Has he resisted chewing it?

Dorian is a huge flopper, especially in the evening.

• Hazel
                  Participant

Ops, I hit Submit too soon, I meant to post this one too.

• Hazel
                    Participant

prince dorian the bun: To answer your question from the May thread:

How do the cats and Oscar get along?” (sorry, I don’t know how to quote properly 😆  )

They get along fine, they aren’t really affectionate with each other but there are no issues either. 🙂

• Hazel
                      Participant

Dorian looks like he disapproves of how you’re folding the laundry! 😆

I love the look on Leo’s face, he’s like “Yup, this feels right.” 🙂

• prince dorian the bun
                        Participant

I definitely felt judged while folding, he sat there looking at me like that for 10 minutes 😀 then he just sort of melted into the ground and fell asleep.

& thanks for answering about the cat & bun! I love kitties, but wasn’t sure how the combo would work. Dorian’s on the smaller size so there is that too. Probably will be a bit before any new fuzzy family though. Those are adorable pics, especially the little bunny tail with the spots! Your Siamese is so elegant.

• Hazel
                          Participant

I think rabbits are probably the most judgmental animals in the world. 😆

How big is Dorian? Oscar weighs 3 lbs, so he’s on the small side too. He makes up for it with lots of attitude. 🙂 We had Lily (Siamese) before we got Oscar, Mosby came along after. He can get a little frisky with Oscar sometimes, but nothing extreme. Oscar doesn’t care, he just keeps asking to be groomed. And gets ignored, poor guy.

So yeah, cats and rabbits can totally get along, in my experience. 🙂

• prince dorian the bun
                            Participant

two more photos, these of Dorian’s deck adventures.

• talesOfTybalt
                              Participant
                              104 posts Send Private Message

Snap on the play tunnel @princedorianthebun 🙂

Such graceful pictures of everyone’s animals – an absolute cuteness overload! <3

Here’s tybalt having his patience tested while I take a million cute pictures of him:

And of course, nothing gets his attention like the sound of pellets being rattled somewhere:

• prince dorian the bun
                                Participant

@talesofTybalt the tunnels are loads of fun aren’t they! Tybalt is such a handsome bun! He knows how to pose too :D. Dorian’s photos are 90% blurry as he just won’t stay still.

• DanaNM
                                  8930 posts Send Private Message

Thought I would share some shelter bunnies enjoying their greens from my shift today 🙂

Marigold:

Gizmo, the sweetest boy who just had his incisors removed due to crazy malocclusion:

Sable asking politely for the veggies:

Sweet Terrence, such a nice boy 🙂 :

. . . The answers provided in this discussion are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. Seek the advice of your veterinarian or a qualified behaviorist.  

• Louiethebunny
                                    Participant
                                    603 posts Send Private Message

Aww what cuties from everyone! i adore shelter bunnies, they are so sweet and loving, they usually adore attention.

• talesOfTybalt
                                      Participant

@princedorianthebun oh believe you me, it is never an easy feat to get pictures i think i just got lucky 🙂 tyb loves the tunnel! i’m so glad i got it

@DanaNM they look so sweet and elegant munching on their veggies haha

I actually wish there was a shelter close by to me, I would have loved the opportunity to help out but alas, from my research they seem to be all a few hours drive away! 😥

• DanaNM

They were all very appreciative of the love and the snacks!

. . . The answers provided in this discussion are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. Seek the advice of your veterinarian or a qualified behaviorist.  

• Q8bunny
                                          Participant

That’s my problem too. In a desert country where buns have awful lives, i could volunteer at an actual shelter 30ish minutes away from home. Here in Canada, there is no proper bunny shelter as the few bunny rescues operate via foster homes instead. 😂

• Hazel
                                            Participant

How nice that Dorian can spend time out on the deck, I bet he loves that!

Tybalt is adorable, what a ham! I’m no expert on coat colors, is he a cream? Love his blaze too. 🙂

Dana, thanks for showing us your shelter bunnies, they are adorable! Sable is especially handsome. How is Gizmo getting on without his incisors?

• talesOfTybalt
                                              Participant

I’m in that weird between place where I’m not quite in the city but not quite the country either so access to ANYthing is a little hard for me, the shelters I’ve found all seem to be a few hours into the country and I don’t even have a car 😥

Thank you Hazel! I love the blaze and that little white paw of his 🙂 My camera quality and lighting is atrocious but i think he’s a chocolate tort? his chocolate-ness is a lot more visible in person haha

• DanaNM

Sable is such a beauty! Very sweet and sensitive girl too.

I’m actually also fostering a very similar looking bunny, Bonnie, who we may end up adopting and trying for a trio (apparently she gets along great with other bunnies)… she kind of just stole my heart. She had been in the shelter for like 3 years, was very scared and had gotten somewhat cage aggressive. She’s doing well at home with us and getting more relaxed each day. We are just giving her her space. 🙂 She ate pellets out of my hand last night though, which I thought was a big step because she would pounce on my hands at the shelter if I moved too quickly. Here she is looking a little scared. I want to take more pics but don’t want to be in her face! She’s a cutie though:

Gizmo is doing great! He is such a crack up. He is so snuggly and just climbs all over you. I think the vets didn’t want to give him back. He wasn’t up for adoption until his incisors got removed but now he is on the market. The pics I took don’t really do him justice for how cute he is. His incisors before stuck straight out so he looked like he had tusks and needed to be trimmed all the time. He manages really well, we just chop his salad into smaller pieces so he can get it back to his molars more easily.

Here’s another Gizmo pic of him on my lap trying to get the bucket of veg I was holding, lol!

• Hazel
                                                  Participant

Ops, for some reason I thought Sable was a boy. I shouldn’t have called her handsome, my bad. 😆  She’s beautiful! Bonnie is very cute too, her white nose… I don’t blame you for wanting to keep her! I’m glad she’s learning to relax, after 3 years in the shelter it’s no wonder she’s a little skittish, poor thing.

Gizmo 😀  He looks like he’s taking everything like a champ!

Tybalt looks very sweet, no wonder he’s a chocolate! 😉  His little baby face is so cute.

• Wick & Fable
                                                    5781 posts Send Private Message

I see Gizmo and Bonnie have very different reaction to greens, haha!

Sable’s paws-together pose is so adorable! They’re so tiny 🙂

Check out these equally uncomfortable cuties:

Bonding, yay!

The answers provided in this discussion are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. Seek the advice of your veterinarian or a qualified behaviorist.

• DanaNM

hahaha!

That was Bonnie’s first day home, so she was extra skeptical. She’s much more excited to take greens from me now after a couple weeks! She still hasn’t worked up the courage to come out for exercise but I think she’s starting to get curious about it. We did her nails today and gave her a deep grooming and she was so easy… I was expecting a fight but she was fine!

And yes Gizmo is such a little champ! They are trying to find a great adopter for him because he’s so great.

• ThorBunny
                                                        Participant
                                                        824 posts Send Private Message

Adorable rescue buns! I wish I could adopt them ALL, but I’m a particular fan of Terrence! Lil’ nose <3

I’d love to add photos of Thor but I’m still having trouble. It says I’m not allowed to add photos to this post 🙁

• DanaNM

@Thorbunny I love Terrance! He is such a sweet gentle boy!

Here’s so more pics of his cute little tattered face. He really got beat up by some bun at some point in his past but I think he is still very handsome! I feel like he looks like he could have been Bertha’s son. 🙂

• prince dorian the bun
                                                            Participant

So many cute buns!! this thread is a nice pick me up 😀

@Hazel
                                                              I totally missed your post asking about Dorian’s size. I have just under 4lbs in my head… but probably should reweigh him! (just checked his records from his last weigh in and he was 1.53kg… so just over 3lbs) I was worried about him and a cat given how he’d be a lot smaller, so happy to know you have no issues should we add one to the family in future.

Oh and he loves deck time, he doesn’t get it everyday so it makes it more fun I think. I would like to let him in the garden, but we have too many wild buns and he hasn’t had any vaccines yet.

Love the shelter bun pics, so many cute ones!! A neighbor of mine is fostering one . She usually just does cats, but I think she was charmed by Dorian and wanted to try a bun 😀 We do toy & snack exchanges as well as tales of what they destroyed today!

• Hazel
                                                              Participant

Size doesn’t seem to matter much to them. Lily is 7lbs, Mosby is 15lbs. I know Oscar would have no trouble putting either in his/her place if he deemed it necessary. 🙂

• prince dorian the bun
                                                                Participant

buns are pretty damn sure of themselves aren’t they! 😀

• ThorBunny
                                                                  Participant
                                                                  824 posts Send Private Message

Yay pictures are working 🙂

@DanaNM, yes such a handsome lad his scars just make him more dashing

(Edited by Wick – shrunk image sizes slightly! Cuteness still retained.)

• Hazel
                                                                    Participant

prince dorian the bun: Yes they are! 🙂

ThorBunny: That first picture! 😆  Nice catch!

• DanaNM

Here’s some more shelter bun pics, this time featuring Sugar, a mini rex who is as sweet as her name!

• Hazel
                                                                        Participant

Aww, Sugar! She has such a sweet, innocent face. Love her eyes!

• prince dorian the bun
                                                                          Participant

Aww Sugar looks really sweet!! & that first picture of Thor… he totally lives up to his name!

• Bam
                                                                            Moderator
                                                                            16872 posts Send Private Message

Omg, so many gorgeous buns! Here’s my little boy, taken in his run where he is enjoying the current lovely summer weather:

• talesOfTybalt
                                                                              Participant

Hoh my goshhh, buns galoreeeee!!! Ahh I have such a soft spot for rex rabbits, Sugar is an absolute sweetheart <3

Bam, your little boy looks so regal enjoying the sun :’)

I’d love to take Tybalt out to the garden but over here the weather is alternating between thunderstorms and sunshine every 5 minutes! 😐

• Hazel
                                                                                Participant

Bam: He looks so cute there, just enjoying the fresh air! 🙂

We got a water fountain for the cats. We thought they would love it, especially Mosby since he’s always playing with/drinking from the faucet, but… nope.

Oscar was quick to figure it out. He actually drank from it. If the cats don’t come around I’ll just give it to him 🙄

Otis being needy:

Sleepy Bubbles

• DanaNM
                                                                                  Moderator

@Hazel I got a cat fountain for my cat and the same thing happened! Cat ignored it but Bun Jovi drank from it!

• Louiethebunny
                                                                                    Participant
                                                                                    603 posts Send Private Message

Lucky! my rabbit only drinks water directly from our water dispenser in the fridge, after it has been left out for a day. He hates any type of tap water, probably the taste.

• Hazel
                                                                                      Participant

Dana: That figures! 🙄  I swear, they’re only snubbing it because they know we want them to use it.

Louie: I don’t blame him. Tap water can be kind of gross sometimes. 😆

• DanaNM
                                                                                        Moderator

@Thorbunny Terrance was adopted! 😀

• DanaNM
                                                                                          Moderator

It’s Tuesday, that means more shelter bun pics! (Since my shift is Tuesdays :p )

Catalina:

Petey:

Gizmo (the boy without incisors)! He is ridiculous. First bunny I’ve ever met in person that LIKES being held!

And Shale! I think he kinda looks like Bun Jovi but a different color! He is also very sweet! He came in with such bad ear mites his ears looked lopped 🙁 But he’s looking great now!

• Hazel
                                                                                            Participant

They’re all so cute!!! 😀

Viewing 43 reply threads
                                                                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum THE LOUNGE June Pictures