Forum

OUR SITE IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS. YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO LOGIN YET.   WE WILL ANNOUNCE WHEN READY. THE SITE MAY BE SLOW, SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT.  YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Home Forums THE LOUNGE June Pics

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 196 total)
  • Author
    LBJ10

Well, it’s technically June so I thought I should start a new thread if I’m gonna post a pic. And I don’t post pics very often. LOL

LBJ10

This is what I’m always talking about. Here’s Leopold being insanely adorable. I try to take a pic and this is what I end up with. *sigh* Notice Wooly hiding in the background as if to say “I’m having nothing to do with this”.

Theodorusrex
    Participant

Here’s a pic of Theo cuddling/begging for pets on the sofa with me:

And a pic of him acting like he owns the place. Which he, of course, does. 

Theo lives with my fiance at the moment and I used to live in a flat 10 mins away. We are getting married in just over 2 week (eeeeeek) and I’ll be moving in to his house. For the last 4 weeks or maybe more actually though I’ve been living over an hour away from Theo since my flat lease was up. I miss him so much . My fiance claims I miss Theo more than I miss him (no comment lol)

Gina.Jenny
    Participant

We don’t care how wet it is out, or that you are already wet from going out to bring a far-too-small-to-share-six-ways bowl of grass and dandelions in, we are going to sit here and keep looking at you and doing all we can to make you feel guilty (Pippi) and inferior (Jenny) til you give in and take us outside.

Mr Snail decided to up patio window last night so had brill view of his underbelly…. ok underfoot… and with amateur mobilephone torch lighting I (sort of) captured his wavy transportation muscles…. some will say wow!, some will say blurrgghhh.

And then he changed direction !!!!  LOL

BON APPETIT to those eating !!! 

LittlePuffyTail

Awww…..some beautiful bunnies to start the month. And a snail…..I actually think snails are pretty cute I just don’t want to touch them  

White Rabbit White Rabbit White Rabbit! Can’t believe it’s already June! Summer!!!!

MiNinoJack
    Participant

Wow so many great pictures already. And I’ve always loved snails. They look so cool!

Here’s a one of Jackie boy in his new digs:

MoxieMeadows
    Participant

Love seeing all the pics! (including the snail, ha ha!!)

LittlePuffyTail

Another from this morning

MoxieMeadows
    Participant

Do you know how much he weighs LPT? I’m curious if he’s a similar size to Moxie. (Moxie’s about 9 lbs)

LBJ10

OMG! I love snails! =D

I have a feeling we’ll be seeing a lot of Sterling Archer the Bug. He’s just so photogenic.

Q8bunny
    Participant

Vienna: The ripply snail picture is SO cool! BTW, yes, I’ve had escargot.

LPT: So… does Sterling ever get down on all fours anymore, or has Everly completely converted him? teeheehee

LittlePuffyTail

Moxie- My husband went on the scale with him and says he weighs about 9lbs. We will have a more accurate weight at his check-up today.

LBJ10- Yes, prepare for lots of pics

Q8bunny- lol, he does do a lot of periscoping. More than I’ve ever seen a bunny do.

jesstheskatingbunny
    Participant

Gilbert-Moose the Lionhead lop. I almost lost him last month he was 6 nights and 5 days.

LittlePuffyTail

Awww…what a precious, fuzzy boy!

He IS a white version of Zou !!! – (Though not at the moment…. see her “spay post”…. she won’t be periscoping for a while)

pinknfwuffy
    Participant

All of your buns are precious!

Olaf, rolling the wrong way off the couch and deciding being saved was pretty comfy. Oh, hiii.

Here, camouflaged. And with his best friend, baby alligator.

MoxieMeadows
    Participant

So Sterling is pretty close in size range as Moxie. Now just imagine Sterling covered in 3-4 inch long fur/fuzz, black, and you’ve got Moxie.

All these buns are so precious.

LittlePuffyTail

Olaf is just too gorgeous!

Exact weight at the vet: 8.3 lbs. Less than I thought but vet says he needs to put on weight.

MoxieMeadows
    Participant

Did they say whether or not he was done growing LPT?

BellaRabbit
    Participant

Buddy saying hello

Gina.Jenny
    Participant

hello Buddy

Q8bunny
    Participant

Hiya, bun!

Very cute!

This one could almost be a find-a-caption photo…. lol

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 196 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.