Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE June 2021 Photos!

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • Author
    • Wick & Fable
      5781 posts Send Private Message

It’s the start of a new month! Let’s let the cute-ness commence.

The answers provided in this discussion are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. Seek the advice of your veterinarian or a qualified behaviorist.

• SweetPotato
        Participant
        100 posts Send Private Message

Oh my goodness! What an absolute cutie you have there! 😀 💙

Here’s my former baby girl, Masha (they look a little bit alike ;-)) ;

• Cinnamon Bun
          Participant
          205 posts Send Private Message

@Wick – Aaw, Fable! Is she a Sable? Her markings are very similar to my bun although Binkie’s fur is sort of chocolate-y, and Fable’s fur is grey, but they still both have darker ears and paws  

@SweetPotato – OMG, Masha’s fur looks so soft in that picture!  

• SweetPotato
              Participant

Aww thank you! 💙 (She was molting like CRAZY when I took that pic 😉 )

• Cinnamon Bun
              Participant

Binkie snoozing in the sunbeams  

• SweetPotato
                  Participant

OMG Binkie is so beyond adorable! What a little fuzzbball <3

• Wick & Fable
                  5781 posts Send Private Message

Fable is indeed an American Sable 🙂

The answers provided in this discussion are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. Seek the advice of your veterinarian or a qualified behaviorist.

• Sonn
                    Participant
                    1810 posts Send Private Message

So freaking adorable! American Sable is one of my favorite breeds.

• Cinnamon Bun
                      Participant

@Wick – Binkie is an American Sable, too  

@SweetPotato – Aaw, thank you! Lol, I edited that photo so I don’t know why it turned out massive  

@Sonn
                        – Sables are definitely one of my favorite breeds, too. They’re so charismatic and playful  

• Sonn
                        Participant
                        1810 posts Send Private Message

I’m going to repost these lol. Tater Tot and Spud

• Cinnamon Bun
                          Participant

The two cutest potatoes!  

• SweetPotato
                            Participant

Aww your little mashed potatoes! So sweet 💙

• Susanne
                              Participant
                              417 posts Send Private Message

Aww Masha and Fable are such pretty bunnies!  And love the snoozing Binky.  Hopefully the mashed potato bonding is going well, they make a cute couple 🙂

Here are some of my first pictures of Ruby, including the drive home, to celebrate getting her a year ago this month.

• SweetPotato
                                Participant

@Susanne thank you!! Your Ruby is so adorably precious! LOVE the pic of her binkying! So cute 💜💜💜

• Cinnamon Bun
                                  Participant

@Susanne – OMG, Ruby is SO CUTE. That binky just melted my heart – so adorable ♥

• prince dorian the bun
                                    Participant
                                    743 posts Send Private Message

So many cute buns! 😍

Here’s Dorian having to deal with the ordeal of being in the basement due to the heat wave. I am hoping the flops is a good sign.

• Lindsey
                                        Participant
                                        43 posts Send Private Message

Dorian is so cute! I love seeing him flopping on the little bed 🙂

Hopefully you’re all staying cool enough & safe amongst the various crazy weather and heat patterns all over! Luckily it hasn’t been crazy where I am at, just super humid – but that is a usual in the summer months for us.

• prince dorian the bun
                                        Participant
                                        743 posts Send Private Message

we are back to normal, but I hear there is another heat wave heading towards west coast of US and hurricane in Florida… so hope everyone and their buns is doing okay! Haven’t heard of crazy heat anywhere else (out of season that is) so fingers crossed that’s true.

• pinkiemarie
                                          Participant
                                          414 posts Send Private Message

Still working on bonding. Progress is still slow but progress is progress! This picture was taken this morning in an area that is not neutral!

Viewing 15 reply threads
                                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum THE LOUNGE June 2021 Photos!