Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE July chat

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
    • BunnyLass568
      Participant
      446 posts Send Private Message

I just made rabbit “popsicles”…kind of. I cut up 1 banana, 4 strawberries, put in six ice cubes in place of water and some oregano. I had my mom blend it all together and I poured it in one of our ice cube trays, I was able to pour 10 servings now it’s on the freezer. I know it’s a lot of sugar but the buns are only going to get 1 “popsicle” each. I’ll update in the reply/comments how they like it when they try it!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Pets-Passed away: Hailey (9 years old, half rat terrier and miniature pincher, Feb-5-2019),Monster (13 years old, mixed breed, Lhasa Apso and some form of terrier, Sep-14-2020), Demon (14 year old Lhasa Apso, Aug-3-2022) Blossom (6 year old bunny breed(s) unknown, April-7-2024) Thumper (6 year old bunny breed(s) unknown, April-12-2024)💔💔💔💔

• Bam
        16879 posts Send Private Message

@BunnyLass568 What a lovely treat for hot summer days!

Our summer has become very cold and rainy. Yesterday we had 57 F (14 C) during the day. Perfect temp for buns though, they didnt like the warm weather we had in June.

Pic of the young honeymooners:

• BunnyLass568
            Participant

It’s been in the high 70’s- high 80’s °F for us, I’d love it to be in the 50’s, ah well. Enjoy your cooler weather also that is a great picture!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Pets-Passed away: Hailey (9 years old, half rat terrier and miniature pincher, Feb-5-2019),Monster (13 years old, mixed breed, Lhasa Apso and some form of terrier, Sep-14-2020), Demon (14 year old Lhasa Apso, Aug-3-2022) Blossom (6 year old bunny breed(s) unknown, April-7-2024) Thumper (6 year old bunny breed(s) unknown, April-12-2024)💔💔💔💔

• BunnyLass568
            Participant

The buns loved their popsicles! Thumper had his gone in less than 10 minutes! Blossom took a little longer but she still ate it which is a win since she doesn’t really like ice cubes!

• Bam

Treats in mederation are no problem with healthy buns! Its just poorly buns that shouldnt have sugary stuff  since it can slow their guts. Bet Thumper is like “Omg, I got the best mum evver”?!” 🥰

• LBJ10
                16908 posts Send Private Message

Happy July! We were mostly just hiding from the fireworks last night. Luckily it wasn’t THAT bad.

It has been HOT HOT HOT. Nearly 100F. It finally cooled down today.

• BunnyLass568
                  Participant

A few weeks ago I was stretching in bed and my foot popped and Blossom literally charged from the back of the x-pen to the front like she was gonna protect me from my foot! It was hilarious and I didn’t think our bond was that strong. I just remembered this and wanted to share. Hope everyone is staying cool (or warm in the winter countries)

• BunnyLass568
                    Participant

I’ve been alot of sharing lately and I apologize but I have to share this. So earlier tonight Blossom let me touch her tail and Thumper did too! And at around 10PM I opened Blossom’s x-pen door and she almost took a step on my legs but then she licked my finger which she has never done before! And Thumper went to sleep as I was petting him and talking to him for about 10 minutes or so! And he hasn’t done that before either! I just, I can not put into words how they made me feel or how much they improved my night!

• DanaNM
                        8935 posts Send Private Message

awww yay !

. . . The answers provided in this discussion are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. Seek the advice of your veterinarian or a qualified behaviorist.  

• Bam

That’s so lovely, BunnyLass! It really feels like such a privilege when buns trust you and seek you out for pets and cuddles 💗

(And please dont apologize for sharing, we love it!)

• DanaNM
                          8935 posts Send Private Message

Oooh that sounds great! I’ll have to try this with my buns!

. . . The answers provided in this discussion are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. Seek the advice of your veterinarian or a qualified behaviorist.  

• prince dorian the bun
                            Participant
                            743 posts Send Private Message

Hi everyone!  Hope you and your buns are all doing good! The Popsicles sound a treat! Miu and Dorian have been so happy to be out on the deck and luckily no crazy hot weather.  Miu has gotten way more snuggly, which is always the best so totally get you being excited Bunny Lass! Hope you and your buns are all doing good!

Viewing 9 reply threads
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum THE LOUNGE July chat