Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE January chat

Viewing 428 reply threads
  • Author
    • Gina.Jenny
      Participant
      2244 posts Send Private Message

Podge, Snickers and Pippi’s chest

• Bam
      14361 posts Send Private Message

Podge Bindi Apollo Chewie Sterling Lionel Bianca Henry’s tummy.

• LBJ10
      14398 posts Send Private Message

Olaf, Leopold’s tummy, Wooly’s blaze! Hehe!

• RabbitPam
      10969 posts Send Private Message

Explain, please??????

• Gina.Jenny
      Participant

Posted By RabbitPam on 1/01/2017 11:26 AM

Explain, please??????

white/partially white BB bunnies  ie white rabbit, white rabbit, white rabbit

• BrunosMama
      Participant
      1472 posts Send Private Message

Caesar Caesar Caesar!

Happy new year!

• RabbitPam
      10969 posts Send Private Message

LOL
      The underside of Spike’s black tail!

• cinnybun2015
      Participant
      570 posts Send Private Message

Chom’s nose & tum. did anyone already say Chewie? Bindi?

• Vienna Blue in France
      Participant
      5317 posts Send Private Message

Henry’s tummyyyyyyyyyyyy !!!!!!!!!!
      Bindi, Sterling, Chweieeeeee, Podgiepoo et al !!

• Vienna Blue in France
      Participant

I’ve just been having a Graham Norton Show marathon viewing, catching up on recordings from mid nov, and have just seen the Carrie Fisher interview from early dec… it must have been one of her last…. she seemed much older than 60… still very sad.

• Ellie from The Netherlands
      Participant
      1988 posts Send Private Message

Yes, she’s missed by many people. She’s one with the force now…

Participant

Quite unexpected, but it’s snowing here. The weather service said that only the south of NL would get some light snow, but here in the east we’ve got over 2 cm here within 2 hours. And it’s the good stuff as well: fluffy and it crackles when you step in it. That’s rare here.

I called my BF as soon as it started, and we made a 1,5 hour long walk through the pristinely white streets in the middle of the night. And we acted like we were seven: building a snowman, throwing snowballs and making huge animal paw prints in the snow.

• Reesebun
      Participant
      1033 posts Send Private Message

Hey, not only 7 year olds get to have all the fun!

• Q8bunny
      Participant
      6345 posts Send Private Message

That sounds like so much fun, Ellie

• Bam

Ellie, it sounds just lovely No snow here yet but still hoping

• Mari and Lilo bunny
      Participant
      75 posts Send Private Message

No snow where I live either and most likely won’t have any anytime soon! Right now I’m in a cabin where it’s snowing tons!!! But sadly just visiting… going back home tomorrow. My bunny has been having the time of her life though! She’s in this huge room where she can binky wherever she wants! Even though she’s not playing out in the snow (temperatures drop to -9 here) she’s still having tons of fun in her luxury hotel! LOL! Any of you going on a trip and bringing your bun bun along? ?

• SeaTurtleSwims
      Participant
      162 posts Send Private Message

Thank you for the FB tip! And sorry I just realized I crashed the Jan chat hehe I wasn’t paying attention and thought this was Jan pics! my bad

• MoxieMeadows
      Participant
      5367 posts Send Private Message

Ellie You can take some of our snow…PLEASE! We have at least three feet of snow now, with snow banks well over my head (I’m 5’5”). It’s going to take forever to melt, this spring!

• LBJ10

*sigh* I’m so not ready to go to work tomorrow. Stupid 3 day holiday weekends. All they do is make you want to sleep late.

• Azerane
      4422 posts Send Private Message

Good start to the New Year here Got to celebrate with my family. Then we visited my sister’s family and my Nanna on the public holiday, they are almost 3 hours away so that was a full day for us and it was good to see them all again.

Today hubby was looking at phone contracts and realised that I was well overdue for an upgrade (thank goodness because my phone has been very slow and glitchy for the past 6 months) so now I have a brand new phone, super fancy and far superior to my previous phone with data allowance twice as big for only $5 extra a month. I didn’t really want to pay extra, but I wasn’t paying much at all and the extra cost is minimal compared to the amount of hassle my old phone was putting me through.

Nice short 4 day week at work this week too, which is always nice.

Also, I’ll take some snow It’ll keep us cool in the coming days!

• Vienna Blue in France
      Participant

Saw “SING STREET” at the cinema – I highly recommend it as a feel good, toe tapping, make you smile film !!!!
      Sort of “Pride” meets “”Back to the Future”…. LOL

Am going straight on Amazon later to order the CD (you remember, those round, shiny things…. )

• Cheesecake
      Participant
      43 posts Send Private Message

I think i saw that one on a plane once
      Is it the one with the baby bunnies on the bed? And he’s like “its so annoying they keep pooping”
      Sooooo cute

• Vienna Blue in France
      Participant

YES !!!
      And his friend said “it’s normal that they poop if you put them on your bed !!!! ” I laughed.

• sarahthegemini
      Participant
      5584 posts Send Private Message

Have had such an awful day today but the bunnies have put a big smile on my face. I love that they can cheer us up with their little quirks and cute faces. Honestly don’t know what I’d do without them!

Has anyone here read Watership down? I’m tempted to give it a go but is it sad and gory? I don’t usually mind gore but as soon as that mixes with animals, I’m out!

• Bam

Watership Down is a wonderful book! It has sad parts, but not gore. I’m very sensitive to stories and films where bad things happen to animals. I skip pages or fast forward films if I even suspect there will be animals suffering. But I could read Watership Down.

• sarahthegemini
      Participant

I can’t bear (bare?) bad things happening to animals in films and books (and real life obviously!) Perhaps I’ll treat myself to the book then

• Azerane

I agree, it is sad and perhaps confronting at times, but not gory. The movie is a little gory, but only because they wanted a real interpretation of certain things. But if you’re considering, definitely read it, it’s such a rich and well developed universe that you’ll love it

I’m glad your bunnies were able to put a smile on your face.

• LBJ10

I love Watership Down! Yes, there are sad parts, but it is such an awesome book.

Weird day at work today. My boss asked me to do something last week. I was waiting to hear back from this third person regarding what they wanted, so I could do it. My boss emailed me today saying he did it and here it is. I was like, huh?

• Azerane

We are planning to clip Dory’s nails shortly. I just want to get it done, hubby is putting it off because he’s not looking forward to it.

Neither am I, but they need doing (she keeps getting them caught) and I figure we can manage without the added stress of a vet visit. It’s certainly going to be interesting. Hubby opted to be the bird wrangler, so I get to clip. Think I would have preferred it the other way so that I could wear gloves, lol. She’s going to be so mad. We’re going to feed her dinner straight after, so hopefully she’ll quickly forget that she hates us. If you don’t hear from me, I’ve lost all my fingers, haha.

• Q8bunny
      Participant

May the Force be with you

• Bam

Yes, may the Force be with you, Azerane!

• Azerane

Thanks

Turns out it was a complete flop. Hubby was a bit hesitant at first on the capture which led to us chasing her around for some time. She got pretty stressed, and while we eventually did catch her and hubby was holding her, I think I was also stressed out by that point and I couldn’t properly reach her feet so I chickened out and we just let her go back into her cage. Was about a 45 minute drama. Problem is, once a parrot is onto you, they’re not easy to catch. Now it poses a further problem that if I do take her to the bird vet to clip her nails, I still need to be able to catch her to get her in the carrier. So I feel awful for putting her through all that stress just to catch her and then not even achieve anything. Horrible feeling

But the bunnies are cute

• Azerane

Dory stress seems like nothing now… I just remembered (a day late) that’s it’s been a year since Bandit passed. I don’t know if I feel worse for thinking about it, or worse for not having remembered on the day. I think it’s time to go and ruffle Apollo, he’s my cuddle bug

• Vienna Blue in France
      Participant

A year yes!! Don’t feel bad, it’s sort of a good thing that you weren’t counting the days to it… and look what’s changed since then !!!!!
      I bet you wouldn’t have bet you’d have a Dory living with you !! And bonded bunnies who have certainly helped you take your mind off the gorgeous Bandit.
      ((( Hugs )))

I’m thinking of going to an “adopt-a-cat” day on Sat – bad idea huh !!?!!

• Bam

Azerane, do go ruffle Apollo. It will help a little bit.

Vienna, Adopt-a-cat day sounds very risky. Unless you want a cat, of course

I need new glasses. That’s such a genuinely boring way to spend money But it’s of course even more boring not to be able to see.

• Q8bunny
      Participant

As soon as I get paid this month (if it’s still available), I’m getting this beauty: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B005MOWRV…&psc=1

To be honest, while my DSLR and various zoom lenses get cool shots, I miss the old days of a fixed lens camera that I can carry around with me in my pocket. It’s not conducive to snapshots when your camera weighs kilos and hurts your neck or shoulder 

Anyone have a Ricoh? Thoughts?

• Vienna Blue in France
      Participant

I hadn’t heard the phrase ‘street camera’ before which all the reviews seem to call it…. self explanatory i suppose…

My compact is a good old Panasonic Lumix…. I did no research on it whatsoever. I chose it on the basis that when i was on a dive boat with 30 other people, there were about 15 Lumix cameras on (and under) the boat with us!!!!!
      I trusted that my camera friends had done the research for me.
      (And my Dad was even lazier, buying an identical one a few months after me !! )

This was a good few years ago, but i see this Ricoh isn’t recent either… good reviews though…

• Q8bunny
      Participant

One of my cams is a Lumix (the FZ200) but even though it’s a fab camera, and half the size of my Nikon, it still feels like a bloody ball and chain after an hour’s hike.

You dive? Me too! Fun, right? Of course, if I do snag one of the Ricohs, next will be an exorbitant underwater case for it.

• Bam

What was it now that SCUBA stands for? No, you mustn’t google. Aussies mustn’t answer. (As we all know, all Aussies go diving the Great Barrier Reef on a daily basis).

No just kidding. But I’d actually forgot =/

(Explanation for people who haven’t (yet) spent their whole entire lives here: Vienna once asked us this question. Some people actually knew. I wasn’t one of them.)

• Vienna Blue in France
      Participant

A clue – the U is for Underwater……. (not underwear !!! )

• Q8bunny
      Participant

Self-Contained ‘Underwear’ Breathing Apparatus

• Azerane

I’m pretty sure I remember from last time, but last time I wouldn’t have been able to tell you

Thanks Vienna and Bam

• Q8bunny
      Participant

Does anyone watch Sherlock? Is it just me, or does Moriarty sound like Dory speaking whale half the time?

Participant

Posted By Q8bunny on 1/05/2017 3:14 AM

Self-Contained ‘Underwear’ Breathing Apparatus

Like so?

It’s from a Japanese spoof film, Hentai Kamen, which spoofs both superhero films and hentai (horrible Japanese animation erotica).

We watched it at anime club last year and it was hilariously awful

• Q8bunny
      Participant

• Vienna Blue in France
      Participant

Ellie !! rofl, not sure what he can breathe through those !!!

Q8 – yes diving is coooool, but not in quarries in the north of France at -5 degress and zero (like ZERO) visibility and el fresco changing rooms (behind car), is which is why I stopped….

But Australia (warm with visibilty further than one’s own hand, and where I learnt to dive (Perth)!) – just you wait when i come out there!!
      What a shame Egypt has not been the safest place to go in recent years…

YES for SHERLOCK – have taped the latest NYs day episode with 2 more to tape before I sit down and have a Sherlock marathon.
      Moriaty is VERY well played and perfectly creepy… LOL for the Dory reference……

• Q8bunny
      Participant

Iiiiindeeeeed, Viiiieeennnaaaaa

• LBJ10

Oh my!

• Vienna Blue in France
      Participant

One of my cams is a Lumix (the FZ200) but even though it’s a fab camera, and half the size of my Nikon, it still feels like a bloody ball and chain

nahhhh !!!! I’m talking about the Lumix TZ10 – a flatty, pops in your Pocket kinda cam…..
      I’m sure there must be a more recent one though.

ed : Crikey I’ve just looked on the rainforest website and they are up to TZ100 !!!!! LOL !!!! But hey – I’m happy with my ‘ancient’ TZ10.

And underwater housing cases will be cheaper if you buy an older version and therefore a case 2nd hand… I sold mine for a fraction of the price bought new

• Q8bunny
      Participant

Lumix is a big line.

Well, thanks to my bro, I just bought it – didn’t wanna miss out on the great deal (the white was a limited edition even before the model was discontinued).

• Vienna Blue in France
      Participant

woo hoooooooo

• LBJ10

Cool Q8!

So… what is it about snowy streets and bad weather that makes people want to flock to restaurants to eat? We went to get something to eat tonight and we tried 3 different places, all of which we PACKED, before giving up and just going through the drive-thru somewhere. =\

• Q8bunny
      Participant

Gah! Just woke up to an email from Amazon. Item can’t be shipped because it’s not in stock. Which means that somewhere between my adding it to my cart and paying for it, someone else snagged the last one.

• Azerane

Aww, that sucks Q8. Always very frustrating when that happens. Anywhere else you can buy it from?

I’ve actually been eyeing off the Canon Powershot G7X mark ii, not that I can afford any sort of new camera. But I would like a new compact, my current one just doesn’t have a lot of flexibility and the audio quality is terrible on video. I currently have a Powershot, but it’s a model that was released 6 years ago and I’ve probably had it almost that long. It’s served me well, I just want an upgrade. One day

• Q8bunny
      Participant

The limited edition one I want is from two generations ago, so not common outside of ebay from Japan.

Do you shoot much video with your compact? If so, Panasonic’s Lumix LX100 has fantastic 4K video and photo quality due to a cropped sensor (in a compact camera!). Their TZ (FZ in the US) series cameras also have great video quality but a smaller sensor.

• Vienna Blue in France
      Participant

The White Ricoh GR IV is available on amazon UK, but with a £725 price tag !…. 

Black version on amazon DE for 600 euros….

Just HOW much did you want it ?

• Q8bunny
      Participant

Badly. And it was only 325 us, which is why it got snapped up on amazon.com

Participant

Aw that sucks Q8, it’s so frustrating when you just missed it.
      Any chance someone can sell you a second-hand one? Or are they not available there as well?

My morning started off pretty annoying as well, Breintje has a new project: my beautiful curtains. I have to keep a really close eye on him because he’ll hop onto the window sill within the blink of an eye. Maybe it’s time to bring out the nope-foil for a while.
      I also got a lovely allergic reaction while handling Breintjes food. We buy it in large paper bags and transfer it to a tin. When I poured the pellets a cloud of dust blew in my face, and I got some in my throat. Immediately I got a bloated stomach, cramps and heaving, all the signs of a gluten ingestion. Been on the throne 4 times already before lunch. Lovely…

• Bam

Ellie, that sounds awful What pellets do you feed him? There are a few grain-free alternatives available in Europe.

• Q8bunny
      Participant

Yikes, Ellie! How awful! Do you have one of those dust or hospital masks you could wear when decanting his pebbles?

Re the camera, the one I was trying to purchase is a used one. It’s been discontinued for years, hence the scarcity. And here in Kuwait they’re all about the newest fads – very few people truly appreciate vintage.

• Vienna Blue in France
      Participant

Q8 – £320 on eBay uk…… from Japan

• Q8bunny
      Participant

Thanks, Vee, but sadly can’t use ebay – they won’t verify my mail forwarding address
      No worries… another will turn up on Amazon for a decent price eventually

• Vienna Blue in France
      Participant

Ok Cue. No probs.

• Azerane

I shoot a fair amount with my compact, yes. The only trouble with that Lumix is that the screen doesn’t flip out. It’s a feature I’d really like to have. In any case, as I said before, can’t afford a new camera anyway. By the time I can afford one, the price should have dropped a couple hundred bucks

It was 33 celcius at 8:30am this morning, it will be interesting to see whether we surpass the forecast 41 or not.

• LBJ10

Well, aren’t you lucky Azerane. It was -9F this morning. My breath FROZE on my rear view mirror while driving to work…

o_O

• Azerane

Lucky that our air conditioner works well and that I don’t have to go outside except to drive to a friend’s place, yes 41C is a little warm for hanging around outside.

Dory is having a great day today, every four seconds it’s “hello” in her learning to talk parrot voice It’s super cute. I booked her in for Monday to have her nails clipped too with the bird vet. It’s going to cost $25 which I think is pretty reasonable.

• jerseygirl
      22210 posts Send Private Message

It was 33C at midnight too, Az. I hate hot nights.
      And LBJ envies us? Huh? Lol. So weird to read of weather extremes.

Wishing you luck in advance for successfully transferring Dory in and out of carrier for Monday!

• LBJ10

It used to be in the 100s a lot in the summer. When we were kids, we didn’t care. We ran around outside anyway. I would rather be hot than cold, honestly. I can’t stand being cold. I’m so glad I’m getting my remote car starter installed tomorrow. This has been ridiculous not being able to warm up my car when it’s below 0 outside.

• Q8bunny
      Participant

Hahah! You should try growing up in Canada. Arctic cold and no such thing as remote car starters – we have engine heaters instead to help thaw out our bits and pieces enough to turn the ignition on

• LBJ10

Q8 – I can’t warm the car up the “old fashioned” way either. My new car has a keyless ignition. I can turn it on and walk away from the car with the key fob. But you can’t lock the car doors when you do that. AND someone could technically drive off with the car without the key fob. It will run without the key fob until someone turns it off or the car runs out of gas.

• Q8bunny
      Participant

And this is why my next car will be something vintage that’s been restored – like… mid 1900s vintage High tech cars with their computers that are smarter than me make me nervous

• jerseygirl

Posted By LBJ10 on 1/06/2017 11:18 PM

It used to be in the 100s a lot in the summer. When we were kids, we didn’t care. We ran around outside anyway. I would rather be hot than cold, honestly. I can’t stand being cold. I’m so glad I’m getting my remote car starter installed tomorrow. This has been ridiculous not being able to warm up my car when it’s below 0 outside.

Yeah but when you’re a kid you can run around under a sprinkler in your undies.   Granted, you can do this as an adult also, but you get strange looks instead of indulgent smiles. 

Yesterday, the kids I was kid-sitting spend ages outside in 40C/104F heat filling water balloons. Then about 5 minutes throwing them at each other. Worth it, apparently. 

• jerseygirl

Posted By Q8bunny on 1/06/2017 11:35 PM

And this is why my next car will be something vintage that’s been restored – like… mid 1900s vintage High tech cars with their computers that are smarter than me make me nervous

Me. I really don’t like some of the features on the newer cars. My current car was made in 1997. I would really love a vintage ute (not sure what you call utes in the northern hemi). Perfect for picking up bales of hay.  It would have to have a/c though. 

• Q8bunny
      Participant

I’ll be keeping an eye out for a Jeep CJ5 – anything between 195– to 197–

• Azerane

My current car is the newest one I’ve owned, I believe it’s a 2004 from memory.

And thanks JG, I’m hoping I can wrangle her into the carrier reasonably quickly, even if she’s in there for half an hour before we leave for the vet, it’s better than being half an hour late and missing our appointment Getting her out will be easy, she’s going to do that herself, lol.

And regarding the midnight temp, it was a warm night but I was actually really comfortable last night, but not the night before. Our evaporative air con sometimes struggles and the house gets quite humid so Thursday night was terrible but the air con seemed to perform better yesterday so the night was really comfortable since we had it on all night. At least it’s back down to 30 tomorrow, just as well because otherwise I wouldn’t have been able to do my bird surveys this weekend.

• JPetrucci84
      Participant
      256 posts Send Private Message

I wouldn’t mind something like that! My mom just got in a fender bender and they totaled out the car because the ONE quarter panel that was hit just so happened to have the computer system for the vehicle. Boy, the person who hit her must REALLY be unlucky…It was a great car, for a BMW.

• Q8bunny
      Participant

I like working on cars so if I get a struts up restoration that’s pre-computerization, I can do all the accessible mechanical repairs myself Just post-WWII era cars in particular are a pleasure to work on

• jerseygirl

I grew lettuce!
      I’m kinda shocked lol.
      This is from the root ball of those hydro lettuces you can buy. Stuck it in the soil to see what would happen and Ta-da. Took a while, but I didn’t really give it liquid feeds or anything.

photo image_zpsbvnceegq.png

photo image_zps0syn4gy5.jpeg

• Q8bunny
      Participant

Gorgeous!

• Azerane

Very nice JG! My lettuce plants (grown from seedlings) have been done for a long time, after I progressively picked leaves instead of picking the whole stem, they raced up to flower.

• Vienna Blue in France
      Participant

Its loooovely JG….. well done you !! G doesn’t look anything like lettuce this side of Europe….. )

• LBJ10

WOW!

• Bam

Jersey, beautiful lettuce! Romain lettuce tend to look like that when you grow it yourself here. It gets greener and stiffer and more bitter – and rabbits seem to like it better than they like the store-bought version.

• jerseygirl

I can’t even remember what it was when I bought it in the supermarket. I thought it was like green oak lettuce… I’d used all the original head of lettuce then planted the stem and roots.

I wonder if leaf shape can change on the second growth?
      Or perhaps it was romaine. Certainly looks more like it. I’ll have to check if the store has hydroponically grown romaine lettuce available sometimes.

reckon if I’d stuck it in a bag of potting mix like GJ grows her greens, it would have grown better.

• LBJ10

I’ve never heard of grafted lettuce.

• jerseygirl

I think it was a baby cos lettuce. (Romaine is called “Cos lettuce here).

• Azerane

Yes I noticed after picking my cos for a while the newer leaves weren’t as shiny higher up the stem and I suspect they would have been more bitter although I didn’t try any, bunnies wouldn’t let me I think if I’d let the head grow to it’s full size before just picking the whole thing that the leaves would not have gone that way. I think it was because I was picking only a few at a time and the plant was preparing to flower that the leaves turned that way.

Got a new bale of hay today, it’s green and glorious, much better than my last two bales. Bunnies love it

I have just over two hours to mentally prepare myself… I’m taking Dory to the vet for a nail clip, given the last escapade I have no idea how I’m going to go getting her into the carrier but it should be fun! I’m just looking forward to her nails being shorter, she’s been catching them so much the past week and I’ve really been getting worried about her hurting herself but I can’t remove all her toys because she would get bored.

• jerseygirl

Eek! Goodlyck!

I forgot TimTims birthday. . I was just figuring out his age as was posting about him in another thread and realised id forgotten it. Not that he’d care..

I nominated it as 1st of Jan, so his BD is 1/1/11 I’ll have to be certain to acknowledge his Gotcha day instead.

• Azerane

Oooh, a big 6 years old! Happy belated birthday TimTim!! Lots of treat for him

• Azerane

We made it to the vet and back!! It only took 15 minutes to catch Dory, although I only manged to catch her because one of her nails got caught in her seagrass mat and she couldn’t get away, which is funny but not funny. But the vet was awesome and she now has nice trim nails Hopefully it solves her climbing issues.

• Q8bunny
      Participant

I just booked an appointment with the vet for saturday after next to trim Chewie’s nails. I always feel so bad tricking him into his carrier for an unwelcome abduction

• Vienna Blue in France
      Participant

That’s surprises me that he doesn’t let you do it Q’eee ! (Chewie and Q’eeee )

Mind you, I haven’t tried HRH Henry’s yet….

• sarahthegemini
      Participant

That lettuce looks tasty!

So my sweet little Buttercup decided last night to eat the floor of the cardboard castle. She was on the 2nd floor and began eating the floor she was standing on! So I had to confiscate it and buy a new one :-/ I’m not going to give the new one until both bunnies are bonded, at least it’ll be ‘neutral’! Maybe she was trying to help me out lol.

• Gina.Jenny
      Participant

I’ve been putting off claw clipping, tackling 8 lots isn’t an easy challenge. Just started with Podge and Gina. Poor Podge had to suffer the indignity of a mane trim too  on a plus note, both are same healthy weights as last claw clip and weigh day. Jenny and Mini are moulting, so they really will have reason to flick back paws at me soon

• Q8bunny
      Participant

I can’t even imagine that many furries, Gina

Chewiee has had a loathing of being picked up or contained since infancy. He’s a cuddlebug otherwise, but has never tolerated being restrained in any way

• Gina.Jenny
      Participant

Taking 8 to the vets for claw clipping would be a nightmare, and way too costly. Every bun n piggy accepted a barley ring as a peace offering except Gina, who is still giving me the cold shoulder

• Q8bunny
      Participant

I bow in awe to your skills Solo clipping! Phew!…

• Azerane

Posted By Q8bunny on 1/09/2017 6:26 AM

I just booked an appointment with the vet for saturday after next to trim Chewie’s nails. I always feel so bad tricking him into his carrier for an unwelcome abduction

Tricking would have been my preferred method for Dory, but she can’t be tricked. Had to wrestle her in, not my favourite method both because it scares me and stresses her so much.

I also need to clip the buns, would have done it last week, might get it done today.

• LBJ10

It takes 3 people at the vet to do Wooly’s.

• Gregmo
      Participant
      35 posts Send Private Message

We do the nails of both our rabbits ourselves. They don’t like it and it’s a struggle but we get it done. Otherwise I think we’d be taking them to the vet every 3-4 months.

Participant

What? Cutting your bun’s nails by yourself? I take my hat off to you!

Bas has to keep Breintje in a judo-like grip, fur flying everywhere, and he still manages to get away sometimes. At the end of it all we’re both covered in fur and/or scratches, and we have to appease our indignated bun with raisins.

• Love4Bunny
      Participant
      878 posts Send Private Message

I realised it’s easier for me to trim Thor’s nails when he’s on a higher surface (I’m a shorty so the washing machine lid does just fine). I wedge him under my underarm for the front paws and he is more obliging when I am kinda hugging him. I tried clipping his (black) nails on a desk table at waist height… disaster. He got snarky with me and kept moving around. Crysta is a perfect angel, and bonus – she has see-through nails.

Also, recent development – Thor is binkying when he hears breakfast! I’m talking several binkies of pure bliss when he hears the jingle in the mornings. He and Crysta will be outside the pen and he will even run up to her like an excited messenger and then run back to me, “The pellets are out! She’s got the pellets!!”. It used to be him telling her off if she dares come near ‘his’ food, but I do believe he is just so happy about the food that the morning food aggression is now excitement and anticipation. And I think the fact that she stays out of his way during this time has also helped. It melts my heart.

• jerseygirl

Hi L4B!

• MoxieMeadows
      Participant

Well it appears that I’ve fallen behind again

• MoxieMeadows
      Participant

It’s pretty sad when you ask what temp it is outside and people (very seriously) respond with “It has warmed up! It’s only -5 F (-20.5556 C) out.”

• Q8bunny
      Participant

LOL I can see Thor in my mind now

• Love4Bunny
      Participant

Hi JG!! It’s been a while. Christmas got hectic. I hope you had a good Christmas and New Years. I’m excited to share I have a new job. I will be working as a vet receptionist for a busy practice. I’m looking forward to learning so much about the business.

Oh my gosh, Q8, I wish I were quick enough to have recorded him! It was like a herald announcing manna from heaven, hahaha. It was too cutesy for words! I am so smitten with this ragamuffin bunny.

• Bam

Hi L4B! Congrats to the new job! Thor sounds so adorable!

And Hi Moxie! -20.56 is COLD. We have 1 boring C (33.8 F). It means the small amount of very pretty snow we got a couple of days ago has been replaced with mud.

• Love4Bunny
      Participant

Thanks so much, Bam!

• Vienna Blue in France
      Participant

Hi L4B. Missed ya!! But it sounds as if you have been busy…. and job in a vets…. yayyyyyy !!!!!

Thor sounds like a black Henry in disguise…..!!! LOL. Is it a “boy thing” do you think ?

• Love4Bunny
      Participant

Same here, Vienna Thankyou!

Oh, really?? Perhaps… It could also be a dominant bunny thing with the food, and our boys are both in charge (or at least they think they are). I really thought Zou was going to be top bun! I def. missed a bit. I come back and there are lots of pages in your bonding diary!

• Azerane

Posted By Ellie from The Netherlands on 1/09/2017 2:26 PM

What? Cutting your bun’s nails by yourself? I take my hat off to you!

Bas has to keep Breintje in a judo-like grip, fur flying everywhere, and he still manages to get away sometimes. At the end of it all we’re both covered in fur and/or scratches, and we have to appease our indignated bun with raisins.

Wow, that’s crazy, I guess I’m lucky in that regard. I can clip both Apollo and Luna’s nails by myself. I’m extra lucky because Luna doesn’t have any dew claws, which makes clipping so much easier because the dew claws are my least favourite. I just brushed and clipped both of mine today. Luna is going through some sort of crazy moult where her fur is just falling out in clumps, she looks terrible, lol.

L4B, your new job sounds amazing! I hope you find it really rewarding

• Love4Bunny
      Participant

Thankyou Azerane

• Vienna Blue in France
      Participant

My buns have never been so smooth and silky since they’ve been grooming each other !!!

I guess I’ll have to watch out when it’s moulting season…..

Participant

That sounds great L4B! Congrats on your new job!

@Azerane: it seems that smaller bunnies are often more opinionated than large one. Bas’ former roommate was a vet assistant as well, and he hated having dwarf buns in the practice. Very small, hyperactive and usually putting up a fight. They handled them with thick gloves

• Q8bunny
      Participant

That sounds like such a great job to me
      One of my dream jobs is to work in a vet’s office that specializes in buns :heheh:

• Reesebun
      Participant

Guess what! With the first e-mail I sent, I got a picture of Reese on Daily Bunny!  you guys should post some pictures there! all you have to do is send an e-mail with a picture and a caption on it to: dailybunny at gmail dot com ! (I forgot a caption when I sent it so they picked one for me, so if you cant think of anything, they will!)

• Reesebun
      Participant

Today we have a snow day, because of a half foot of super thick packing snow with a nice layer of freezing rain on top. Perfect snow to play in!

• Bam

Reesebun, that’s an adorable little snail =) =) =)

• Love4Bunny
      Participant

Thanks Ellie and Q8!

Reese, no cheating for the bunny pics game you started :p
      That sounds like fun. Probably because I don’t get snow in my area, haha. Do you have to stockpile stuff for when it gets bad, Reese? Or do you get minimal snowfall?

I managed to get a video of Thor doing a small binky for food earlier today. You can hear I am so excited at that little binky-hop because I seldom capture golden moments on camera:

https://youtu.be/segMTkIF0CI

• Reesebun
      Participant

We only keep a stock pile for just in case of lots of ice, we normally only get 2 feet of snow at the most. That was an adorable binky! Reese doesn’t binky for food, she just runs in circles around my feet. Yes she is fixed! And how would you cheat on a bunny picture game?

• Q8bunny
      Participant

Oh my goodness, that was cute! Yaaay! Binky! Love it. Buns are such hungry orphans, aren’t they?

• Azerane

L4B that video was too cute I get a lot of breakfast binkies too Thor has such a glossy black coat

• Love4Bunny
      Participant

Thanks guys, I think it’s awfully cute as well

ReeseBun, I believe you about the running in circles thing! Okay, you remember the meme contest? Wait – that WAS a part of the picture game, wasn’t it?? Well, I think one could cheat by enlisting someone elses services for a bunny meme.

Q8, I was so excited when he hopped. He ALWAYS Oliver Twists me. Always. Except Oliver Twist never tackled Mr Bumble when he didn’t get more. Is Chewie also like that??

Azerane, I love face planting in that glossy black coat of his. It’s so silky and it’s even shinier in person. But you know, it’s grey and white underneath! I’ve always thought he was a satin moreso than havana, athough the vet only called him a “lop cross”.

It would be fun to see some other breakfast/ dinner, or treat binkies if anyone is quick enough to catch them on camera.

• Azerane

Hubby thought I was cooking pizza, told him no, it’s bunny cookies, lol. Must be the thyme

• Love4Bunny
      Participant

That actually sounds really good, hahah. Bunny cookies that smell like pizza!

• Q8bunny
      Participant

L4B: Chewie sits in his ‘good boy’ pose on his little IKEA woven rug when it’s time for food. Then, as I’m dishing out pebbles and greens, he sits on the threshold to the kitchen and watches me. Once I start walking toward the door, he scampers off and runs back and forth back and forth until I reach his eating corner (near his IKEA rug), and when I stop to put down the dishes, he runs circles around my feet and nose boops me to say ‘hurry up, hooman’. Once his face disappears in his dish or in his salad, I pet his ribs and tell him ‘bon appetit, little bear’ and at that point, he’s quite content

• Love4Bunny
      Participant

That is the cutest, Q8. Sounds like Master Chewie has you well trained in the ways of the Force

• Q8bunny
      Participant

You said it, sister

• Reesebun
      Participant

For some reason, Reese likes to go to the bathroom while she eats so I have to feed her in a litter box! Does Chewie do this?

• Q8bunny
      Participant

Nope. Never.
      Up until my mom came to visit for a month, he had a ‘snack’ haybox in the living room that he would hop in and eat from without even a poop (this was his whole life until this past December lol). When my mom arrived, his routine was disrupted, so he started using it as a potty as well as his regular potty in another room. But he doesn’t associate regular food (non-hay) with toileting. He is an unusually ‘human’ bunny, though.

• Vienna Blue in France
      Participant

Reese, Zou always leaves behind a few little marbles when she’s eaten somewhere. Henry doesn’t seem to….

Could it be a girlie thing ??

• Gina.Jenny
      Participant

Posted By Vienna Blue in France on 1/11/2017 6:55 AM

Reese, Zou always leaves behind a few little marbles when she’s eaten somewhere. Henry doesn’t seem to….

Could it be a girlie thing ??

Podge, Pippi and Mini say nope, not a girli thing

• Bam

Bam agrees with Podge, Pippi and Mini =/

But Yohio would’ve disagreed and said they were girly, HE never pooped where he ate.

• Gina.Jenny
      Participant

I’m told its the bunny equivalent of tipping, ie a sign of appreciation, and therefore good manners

• Bam

Bam is a genuinely great tipper then =)

• Gina.Jenny
      Participant

Mini maxes them all 😮

• Love4Bunny
      Participant

Thor must be super well-behaved, then. Big pile of dinosaur poop… I mean, rabbit poopsies in his haybox. So funny, I can even hear them drop onto the mesh sometimes, haha. Occasional spillage when they jump out of the litterbox. Yep. My two are “spillers”.

• LBJ10

I think most of the stray poops I find are the result of leaping from the litter box. Yes, they leap. *sigh*

• Vienna Blue in France
      Participant

I’m told its the bunny equivalent of tipping

Good god, Zou must have won the lottery without telling me !! She’s a sneaky one, she is !

• Vienna Blue in France
      Participant

THEO, calling Theo !! Little question re your super xpen… . would it be sturdy enough do you think to be put in a U shape without the ‘ends’ being attached / tied up…. with the ends being up against a wall for ex (with the wall creating another ‘barrier’…). or is the sturdiness created by it all being attached together….?
      Am I clear…?.

• Q8bunny
      Participant

I’ve tried that in the past with my fosters. It shifts and buns ‘flow’ out through the gaps

• Love4Bunny
      Participant

I’ve put two 36inch pens together and it gets wobbly when it’s not in a squarish shape. Also, I’m careful about the door because it needs to sit kinda flush with the side of the pen in order to not bow.

• Boston's Mama
      Participant
      1452 posts Send Private Message

Bit late here but Oakley also agrees with bam, podge , pippi and mini

Oakley has to have all food and hay situated in a way his bum HAS to be in litter tray to eat – otherwise he cheats and gets around having to be in the tray and poos wherever that is

Participant

Second job interview in 2 hours…

I barely slept because of the pain in my SI joint, and I’m walking with a limp. It’s both quite visible… Oh well, they knew I’m chronically ill, so I hope this won’t scare them away. 

Baked a classic Dutch apple pie with rum raisins yesterday. If it goes well we’ll celebrate with it and if it doesn’t, we’ll use it as comfort food!

• Vienna Blue in France
      Participant

I agree. The xpen i have (grids thickness probably like oven shelves) becomes all jelly like if not tied everywhere indoors.
      But I’m thinking Theos heavy duty one may be the Hobnobs of biscuits (ref to Peter Kay’s standup sketch!!!!!! Soooooooo funny )

• Bam

Ellie, that’s a beutiful pie! I hope it all goes well! But as you say, even if it doesn’t, you still get pie =)

• Gina.Jenny
      Participant

Woohoo have I got happy buns and piggies

Went to market to stock up, with bad weather forecast, and strict orders to buy more kale as they haven’t been getting much while the sprout trees lasted. Got there and the lady asked would I like half a sack of kale that wasn’t fit to sell, I’m like yes please! its only slightly yellow at the tips and nommy nommy if the binkies after a big leaf each were anything to go by. The fridge is now half full of free kale

• Vienna Blue in France
      Participant

Ellie. Yummmmmy pie.
      GJ. Its the little things in life isnt it?! And that is a mega result for bunny and man (or woman) !!!
      Well done you !! And no waste ! (Except for a zillion poops…..)

• Q8bunny
      Participant

Poops are not waste. They are free fertilizer and jewellery-making materials

• Vienna Blue in France
      Participant

Waste PRODUCT !!!!!!! Pffff you nitpicky pickypoop

• Reesebun
      Participant

poop JEWELRY?? 

• Q8bunny
      Participant

Check out Etsy

Participant

Yes, we saw that once here in the forum: bunny poop earrings. An…interesting…..fashion choice.

Yay, we had a super great conversation at the interview. I can’t even list all the ways in which this company is different from the others where I applied. I literally thanked the CEO for treating me like a person instead of a handicap on two legs ^_^

Next week I’ll be introduced to the team, and they’ll also have a big say in the yes/no question. If everything checks out, we can start the reintegration programme within the month. They’ll get a free try-out period for me. That’ll be several weeks to months of unpaid internship and training, while I’m still supported by welfare. Usually this leads to a paid employment if turns out that the person can handle the job.

• Barrett
      Participant
      269 posts Send Private Message

Posted By Ellie from The Netherlands on 1/12/2017 12:39 PM

Yes, we saw that once here in the forum: bunny poop earrings. An…interesting…..fashion choice.

Yay, we had a super great conversation at the interview. I can’t even list all the ways in which this company is different from the others where I applied. I literally thanked the CEO for treating me like a person instead of a handicap on two legs ^_^

Next week I’ll be introduced to the team, and they’ll also have a big say in the yes/no question. If everything checks out, we can start the reintegration programme within the month. They’ll get a free try-out period for me. That’ll be several weeks to months of unpaid internship and training, while I’m still supported by welfare. Usually this leads to a paid employment if turns out that the person can handle the job.

WOW Ellie! Sounds like great

no

TERRIFIC news!!

• Reesebun
      Participant

Posted By Ellie from The Netherlands on 1/12/2017 12:39 PM

Yay! Celebration pie!

• Q8bunny
      Participant

Good luck pie!

Participant

Just imagine if I do get the job. I may actually have to get out of bed in the morning, leave the house and wear pants on a daily basis… oh my!

• Vienna Blue in France
      Participant

Ellie – Pleeeeeeease use the word “trousers” instead of “pants”….. unless……
      You dark horse you !!!!!

Participant

Oh dear Oh dear… language mishap!

Trousers in British English = pants in American English, right?

I sometimes mix up my British school English with American English from films and Fantasy books. Oops, must be really weird to read for native speakers… Sorry!

• Azerane

Trousers do = pants, I’m not sure what else is being referred to

I need to stop window shopping online for adoptable pets, they tug at my heart strings so and I know I can’t do anything for any of them.

• Reesebun
      Participant

What’s wrong with pants? Is there a difference between saying pants and trousers? I say pants. What does pants mean in British English?

• Azerane

I suppose there’s underpants (as in underwear), but at least in Australia you don’t hear them referred to as pants. To be pants are full length… well, pants

• Chelsea
      Participant
      189 posts Send Private Message

Hmm, this must be like the reaction an exchange teacher from Australia had to a “rooter bus” at a US school taking kids to games. Learn something new every day. I’m curious which countries think the word “pants” has such a different connotation.

• LBJ10

Yay Ellie!!! That’s great news! =D

And “pants” is perfectly acceptable, unless it’s underpants as Azerane said.

• LBJ10

So, the jewelry store finally ordered my ring (didn’t tell me they were ordering it, LOL). I got a phone call the other day saying it was in and I was like “uh, it isn’t completely paid for yet”. I went to the store and sure enough it was the ring I had on layaway. But for some reason they ordered a size 7, which isn’t the correct size. They could resize it at the store, but I thought it would look weird because it’s a braided band and they would have to cut metal out of it to make it smaller. If they did that, the twists wouldn’t be even. So I told them to send it back and have one cast in the correct size. I sure hope they do that and they don’t just resize the ring and try to pass it off as a new one…

• Q8bunny
      Participant

The word pants trickles down from the name of a martyr (Pantaleone) whose name in turn is from a greek word completely unrelated to clothing LOL

It was at one point used by the Italians to refer to tights and by the French to refer to women’s baggy under-skirt pants so it eventually became associated with undergarments, especially in the British isles.

In the rest of the world, however, the word usually means trousers.

All that aside, if Ellie chooses to wear trousers or undies every day on the job… well, it’s still a sound career choice

• Love4Bunny
      Participant

Congratulations, Ellie! Hope everything goes well for you.

The trousers/ pants word fiasco is so familiar because it’s the same as the “thong/flipflop, the toilet/restroom, last name/surname, jam/jelly” language barrier I go through here in the U.S.

7 years and I sometimes forget which country I’m speaking from. But I STILL struggle with the date thing.

• Barrett
      Participant
      269 posts Send Private Message

Boy I’m here to tell you all-

Once you let the bunny free roam all day when you go to work, 

You

Can

Not

Stop.

Now Patton is spoiled and angrily rattles the door of his pen every morning as soon as he sees us. I had let him out once or twice because I know he’s missing much of his active time by being cooped up in the middle of the night and now he demands it.

• Azerane

Oh yes, the dates! 10 and 1/2 years with an American and I still have to double-check every date I read, even on the forums sometimes

• Love4Bunny
      Participant

Oh dear, Barrett! What a fuss bunnies make, like the world is coming to an end. The battle of keeping the equivalent of a 2 year old happy for a decade

Oh, I feel better reading that, Azerane. Hubster is a Yank (close to 7 years for us). I sometimes stare at the page blankly for 10 seconds, brain spinning, trying to remember “Month first”, but writing the day anyways

So funny, yesterday I tried to bond a little more with Crysta during floor time and Thor kept following me, butting his head in whenever. He just wouldn’t go away, hahah. In the end, I just had to be thankful that while I have one independent Miss, I have another cute pest that just won’t let me be alone for two minutes together. Is this what parenthood is like??!!

• Q8bunny
      Participant

Aww… bunny love

I just had a string of dill-scented kisses from a fuzzy booplesnoot this morning, after which he hopped on my back and started snuffling around the back of my neck in a fun game called ‘tickle mommy’ I’m always amazed at how different buns are from one another

• Bam

Ellie, I thought I’d congratulated you yesterday, but I just saw it didn’t send. It’s so exciting and I so hope you’ll get it!

Language diffs inside the English language can be much worse than that: Our dear member Andi once told us her husband killed a big spider with his thongs. I tried so hard not to picture that in my mind until I realized that in Aussie, thongs are flipflop shoes =D

I thought pants were trousers and panties were the unmentionables =D

• Azerane

Panties seems to be an American thing, we say undies here in Aus

Barrett, missed your post before, I certainly understand stubborn bun syndrome. Bandit was just like that, if he’d ever had access to a particular area, he would be constantly trying to access that area if it was blocked off. Bunnies don’t understand the word ‘no’

• Vienna Blue in France
      Participant

Ellie. It was a delightful mishap of language.

I was just imagining (or rather not) Ellie going “commando” to her first day at work !!!!

I literally laughed my pants off !!!

• Love4Bunny
      Participant

Lol, Q8!! That sounds like a very fidgety game, indeed! I kinda know what you mean because I get something similar when I lie down on the carpet.

Hahaha, Bam Death by thong strangulation! Yeah, I also say undies.

Vienna, for some reason, I just thought of Homer Simpson when you said that. Ellie could always wear a cape to work. I think that goes well with a pair of undies (or “jocks” for men, as my folks would say).

Participant

Lol, cape and undies over a spandex legging. Is it a bird, is it a plane? No, it’s nerd-girl!

Many people use uncalibrated measuring equipment, this can have catastrophic results! Just imagine the horror of not being able to trust your decimals after the comma! But I shall vanquish all doubt, with my powers of ultimate precision and my theoretical knowledge so boring it’ll lull any villain to sleep.

• Reesebun
      Participant

Posted By Azerane on 1/13/2017 1:53 AM

Panties seems to be an American thing, we say undies here in Aus

We say underpants in America. The only way i’ve ever heard someone say panties is if someone has really big billowy underwear that goes up to their belly button, we call those grandma panties lol

• Q8bunny
      Participant

Victoria’s Secret in America uses the word panties when advertising their sales etc and they are sexy pants

• Vienna Blue in France
      Participant

In good ole UK, where English English is spoken (hahahaha – or atleast used to be…!) .. “underpants” is underwear which has been shortened to pants.
      Never ever are pants used for anything else other than that.

Unless you want to say that something is useless, and the phrase “that’s just PANTS’ (or similar) has come into fashion.

Pantlooooons are a different thing.

Panties – DEFINITELY sexy !!!

And the long legged things that go down and hides one’s ankles are called trousers.

Chelsea – Ohhhh yes ‘route vs root’ – discovered that the hard way !! LOL

And Ellie – A Brit living in France, I agree the decimals points and commas are a royal pain in the pants !!! LOL
      Is it 1,250.25 euros or 1.250,25 euros. It could be a game changer !!!!!!

• Love4Bunny
      Participant

Posted By Q8bunny on 1/13/2017 6:05 AM
      Victoria’s Secret in America uses the word panties when advertising their sales etc and they are sexy pants

Yes, To me “panties” will always be the sexy kind.

Gosh, does anyone remember Right Said Fred with their rendition of “I’m Too Sexy”?

• Vienna Blue in France
      Participant

“I’m too sexy for my shirt. Too sexy for my shirt. So sexy, it hurts…..”

Nope – far too young to know that one

• Reesebun
      Participant

Vienna, I almost thought you were a new person until I read your name! So used to your old picture

• Azerane

Luna tooth purred for me today!!! It’s only taken 5 and 1/2 months I opened their cage this morning and they always come right over, I started petting Apollo and he was tooth purring a little, which I think is what made Luna start, but then I was petting her too and she continued to do it! Yay she doesn’t hate me, lol. Maybe in another 3 years I’ll even get a lick from one of them, haha.

• MoxieMeadows
      Participant

Yay Azerane! That’s awesome! xD

Has anybody ever figured out how to do mobile photo uploads? I could probably try and make a photobucket account, but I’m not sure if I could upload pictures from my phone onto that either? lol

• Vienna Blue in France
      Participant

Haha Reese. Fooled ya !! Thought it was time to get Henry in the avatar….. he’s merited it !!!

Az. That great news !!!! Zou gave me her first tooth rubs a week or so ago too!!!
      Re the licking, may i suggest you gently scratch her bum with your fingernails (you know, as if your outstretched fingers look like one of those bizarre metal head massage spider things!!)
      Put your other hand in front if her mouth and let me know what happens !!!!

• Azerane

Thanks, it’s very exciting Lol, if I scratch her bum, she’s just going to run away

No idea on the mobile phone uploads, I suspected the photos my phone takes are probably too large to be uploaded straight from my phone and I’d have to transfer them to the comp first. A pity since I’ve been taking so many pics since I upgraded my phone, been posting almost twice a day on instagram, haha. Hard to believe since I resisted it so much when hubby first suggested it.

• MoxieMeadows
      Participant

Ha ha, after my camera broke, I’ve just been taking all of our pictures on phones! It’s a pity, I’ve got a few good ones

• jerseygirl

Moxie, can you email photo to yourself from phone, then go into email on the computer and save image from there?

I do that a fair bit now. It may prompt you to select smaller file size to send. My phone automatically gives some size options.
      Photobucket these days is really glitchy.

• jerseygirl

According to my calendar, today (Sat) is squirrel appreciation day. Lol.
      ?

• Reesebun
      Participant

Posted By MoxieMeadows on 1/13/2017 3:58 PM

Ha ha, after my camera broke, I’ve just been taking all of our pictures on phones! It’s a pity, I’ve got a few good ones

I only have a phone to take photos on, so I get Dropbox on the computer and Dropbox the app, and when I put photos I took on my phone onto the Dropbox app, it shows up on my computer and I can share it.

• LBJ10

Yeah, you could use Dropbox or Google Drive.

• Q8bunny
      Participant

With the picture open on your phone, take a screenshot of it – takes care of the size issue (or screenshot the screenshot if it’s an epically huge photo file). But I can’t get pictures to show up straight from my phone or ipad either (on ipad I now use the recommended Puffin – but it’s slow, so it’s only for BB pic uploads LOL)

• jerseygirl

Does Google Drive gives sharing codes? If there is a way to share on forums etc from there, I’d be interested to know!

Sighhh, no squirrels to appreciate here.   I did see a koala on my walk today though, so I appreciated that instead. 

So….”you know you’re bunny-obsessed when…”  at first glance when you see this graphic on an ad, you thought it was a row of bunnies giving you the butt. 

And completely unrelated, I give you some random Danny photos (my sisters dog). 

• Q8bunny
      Participant

Danny’s gorgeous

• Bam

Jersey, that row of bunnies is hilarious
      I use Flickr for mobile phone pics that I want to show on BB.

• Azerane

Oh my gosh, if Danny goes missing… I know next to nothing about it Just look at those eyes, what a charmer

• Reesebun
      Participant

Posted By Q8bunny on 1/13/2017 11:45 PM

With the picture open on your phone, take a screenshot of it – takes care of the size issue (or screenshot the screenshot if it’s an epically huge photo file). But I can’t get pictures to show up straight from my phone or ipad either (on ipad I now use the recommended Puffin – but it’s slow, so it’s only for BB pic uploads LOL)

If you want to change the size, all you have to do is go into your files on your computer, right click on the photo you want to resize, then click on the “Edit” button on that little flag that falls down when you right click on the photo. Once you are in the edit thing, click resize, then click on pixels. Change the side with the largest amount of pixels to 500 (For binkybunny or anything else if you are doing something else)

• Q8bunny
      Participant

That doesn’t work on my phone or my ipad. My suggestion was for those who want the convenience of uploading from a phone or other mobile device

• Gina.Jenny
      Participant

Pippi was funny today. He’s gone into mega-moult-mode, so I took him into the kitchen for a good grooming. At first he played up, total none-cooperation. Then he must have remembered grooming =barley ring, so he turned round, put his front paws on my knew and stood waiting, making it easy to groom him, and quicker to get the barley ring, nom nom. Then he follows me through to the table, where I am busy trying to get an annoying science assignment done. He puts his paws on my leg, as if to say, I need more grooming so I get another barley ring, mum. I rubbed his ears, then carried on working. not easily put off, pippi jumped onto the dining chair next to mine, under the table, and puts his front paws firmly on my knee again. Groom me Now! Needless to say, he got another ear rub, but no barley ring. he is now sulking

• Vienna Blue in France
      Participant

I need a naaaaaaaaaame !!!!!!!!

A tiny 4 yr old pussycat girl has been adopted this morning… . (by me! ). Ok she may not be that tiny, but I’ve got squewwiffed scale measures in this house….
      She’s currently acclimatising in the dog cage in the living room with Henry thumping away in the pen 6ft away making us all jump (including him too i think)… lol ?
      She is the spitting image of my parents’ cat who crossed over in 2015… so i was hesitant in taking her, but she is so loving i couldn’t not take her there and then. She seemed confident enough to not be immediately scared to death by the buns… lol

A second puss, if not adopted this weekend, will come here as a foster next week too.

They were both sharing in a house of 12 foster cats and so the dynamics won’t be the same when there is just the two.
      The other girl is 90% white (a splodge of black) 6yr old, slightly more nervous.
      If they don’t get on she’ll go back. If they do she stays….. = simples !!!

So I’m looking for names of little things…. shes currently named Candy which isnt a problem, but french say con-dy rather than CAndy…. and i already have enoug trouble at the vets with HEnry rather than ‘enri….

• Gina.Jenny
      Participant

we need pics first  and you’re going to need a bigger car soon

• Hazel
      Participant
      2269 posts Send Private Message

PIXEL!!! (Pixie for short?)

Pleeease Vienna… I’ve been trying for ages to get someone to call their bunny Pixel, but I’ll settle for a kitty! And for a tiny cat, it’s a purrrfect name!

(no pressure… )

• MoxieMeadows
      Participant

Ooh congrats Vienna! Pixel is cute! They can be Pixel and Pigeon ha ha!

• Q8bunny
      Participant

Gina: That episode sounds too cute

Vienna: She doesn’t exist until we see her
      As for ‘tiny’ names… Piccola makes me smile, and I’m not AT ALL a cat person

• Vienna Blue in France
      Participant

You lot have nearly made me late for the cinema!!!! My computer doesn’t like BB tonight and so it’s not liking uploading the quickie photos ive just taken, so I’ve typed this little message with my iPad and so you’re just have to wait !! Ha ha off to see Nocturnal Animals now.
      Toodlepip

And errrrrr Gina….. Kettle. Black!!! Hahaha

• sarahthegemini
      Participant

Haha Gina that sounds hilarious and so cute! I always try and give my bunnies some dandelion or something to keep them still for a few minutes so I can groom them but maybe I should start giving them a treat immediately after too?! They do not appreciate being combed but they’re shedding at the moment!

Yes Vienna we need pictures! I’m a cat person so I need to see

• Q8bunny
      Participant

Didn’t like that one so much, Vee. Too dark for my tastes – reminded me a bit of Gone Girl.

But I did just see A Street Cat Named Bob. Smiled and teared my way through it while hugging Chewie way more than he would’ve liked I think

• Bam

Hodorette! Humonguelina! Piaf! I have to cook dinner now but will return with more beautiful cat-names after

• LBJ10

Jersey – Yes, you can share a link and set the link to “anyone who has link can view”.

• LBJ10

Gina – That’s funny, I wish mine were that easy! =D

Vienna!!!! You gots a kitty? How about a French name then? Like Cosette. Or something simple like Paige or Nina.

• LBJ10

Hmm, trying to devise a plan to pick a bunny booger. LOL, that sounds really bad! But Wooly has one stuck on his nose, but he won’t let me near it.

• Reesebun
      Participant

Posted By Vienna Blue in France on 1/14/2017 11:25 AM
      You lot have nearly made me late for the cinema!!!! My computer doesn’t like BB tonight and so it’s not liking uploading the quickie photos ive just taken, so I’ve typed this little message with my iPad and so you’re just have to wait !! Ha ha off to see Nocturnal Animals now.
      Toodlepip

And errrrrr Gina….. Kettle. Black!!! Hahaha

Toodlepip!!!!! Perfect name!!!

• Bam

Toodlepip! That’s cute!
      Jersey, Google Drive works like that, as LBJ says. I use it sometimes, fex for MOOC assignments. Everyone who has the link can view.

I have Bam on the couch with me now and he disapproves of my being on the phone. So I have to type this while holding his ears with one hand. No wonder we love our bunnies so much! They are so great at communicating discontent.

• Vienna Blue in France
      Participant

Hallelujah, site crashed twice after i wrote loads – so I’ll get this off before my computer gets tired !! LOl

This photo shows how small she is. (same size as a 6mnth kitten)

• Vienna Blue in France
      Participant

These show her view for today, with Thumping Henry showing his displeasure at daring to bring something else into the house.

Puss doesn’t seem fazed by it.

I’d like a name meaning small & perfect. She’s tiny although surprisingly heavy for her size.

Nothing too different from French to English, avoiding H and Rs.

So Harriet is out (and Henry is not ideal !!  rotfl)

• Reesebun
      Participant

I vote for Toodlepip

• Love4Bunny
      Participant

Congrats, Vienna!!

Codetta
      (1. Short or less important coda, often at the end of a section of a movt. 2. In a fugue, an episodical passage occurring in the exposition between appearances of the subject. “codetta.”)

is one name that comes to mind. A lot of syllables, I know, so for me that is a disqualifier, but it does have a good meaning.

Also suggesting:
      *Prairie Dawn (the petite piano playing muppet from Sesame Street)
      *Cosette (just sounded pretty)
      *Pixie
      *Charlotte (the spider)
      *Rue (the small girl from the Hunger Games book)

Crysta also started her shed yesterday. Lord, Oh Lord. Just.Too.Much.Fur. It was falling out in handfuls, so I had to spend a lot of time grooming her.

I saw the “Fences” movie the other day. Great acting but I do recommend seeing it when you’re in the mood for a thought-provoking film.

• Nibbles
      Participant
      50 posts Send Private Message

Vienna, she’s a cutie!
      She looks like she could be a Pixel or Pixie (or Toodlepip!)
      Faye? Keiko? Kiyoko is a Japanese name that means “pure”, the “ko” ending means child

• LBJ10

Woohoo! That’s two votes doe Cosette! ;p

• jerseygirl

Aw, what a sweet face!
      Congrats V.

I thought Piccola also, when you suggested names meaning small.
      Toodlepip is hilarious! Love it.
      I also thought Charlotte like L4B suggested. I saw some meanings that meant “petite”.

http://www.lowchensaustralia.com/names/smallfemale.htm

I like Poppet or Pocket too. And Pigeon. : D

The sequence of photos is funny. Like she’s looking at Henry the calmly turning to say “what is his problem?!”

• jerseygirl

I was confusing google drive with Google photos. Still, good to know re Drive, thanks LBJ.

• Bam

Vienna, she’s adorable.

• Q8bunny
      Participant

PICCOLA (Picco for short) IS small and perfect. Or Gigi. After the movie.

• Q8bunny
      Participant

Or Bob. After the awesome cat in the movie I saw last night. LOOOL

• Bam

Pico like in picogram. That’s really small, 10 to the -15 grams. (0.000 000 000 000 001 grams).

• Vienna Blue in France
      Participant

LOL – so basically anything that begins with P…… ?

She’s on downstairs exploration this morning – Henry still thumping his disapproval – remind me to apologise to the neighbours !!! LOL

She’s a little livewire I think – it is difficult choosing in a grouped atmosphere. you’ve got cats who don’t seem to mind the noise (her), but then will they become super in charge, the boss, once at home? Or do you go for the one that seems really timid and scared… but then how do you know they’ll come ‘out of their’ shell’ once in a calm home…. it’s hard to know.

Anyhoo, if “Passoire” (the second puss) is not adopted today, she’ll be coming here too, and she was the more scared of the group. But friendly once you put your hand in to pet her, so not aggressively scared

• Vienna Blue in France
      Participant

JG – yes she does seemed unfazed by Henry’s thumping although she does wisely turn around when she approaches too closely..

Q – Nocturnal Animals sent my friend and I into a state of ‘must go and have a meal to discuss’….lol
      Maybe its that it is a movie film rather than a tv film (the whole cinema jumped on a few occasions) but we were on the edge of our seats for a good part of it… not knowing which way it was going to go! And Isla Fisher….. didn’t even realise they’d changed actresses !!! ROTFL
      So much to dicusss after, bits you missed or need to talk to someone about – yes like Gone Girl I suppose.

Really makes you want to drive across the USA in a car – NOT !!

Participant

Artemis? Goddess of the hunt, that fits a lively cat

• Vienna Blue in France
      Participant

I’m on Galette, Cookie, Fizz, Nina, Emma….. Pixie is nice but sounds too much like my old cat Trixie…..

• Bam

Pixie is really cute. Heavenly Hirani Tiger Lily? In French that’s Evan-li ira-ni tai-gerr li-li.

Pierrine is cute.

• Vienna Blue in France
      Participant

Lol bam ?
      Galette is out. My friends told me its not a pretty word for a name…. i thought it was….. lol
      Pistache was voted but i like to shorten the names….
      Lily is very sweet

• Gina.Jenny
      Participant

Lily is Harry’s mum (Harry Potter that is)

• MoxieMeadows
      Participant

What about Mercy? I always liked that name.

• MoxieMeadows
      Participant

Just realized that “Mercy” sounds the same as thanks in french, so I guess that’s out ha ha

• Bam

Mercy Biucopp!
      Lily is pretty. Fleur de Lis? If I had a new pet I’d name it after a GoT character. But since you haven’t seen it, that’s not a good option.

• Vienna Blue in France
      Participant

Ooooo maybe Plume…? ( Feather ) … ? ?

• LBJ10

Nina is good Vienna.

Participant

Posted By bam on 1/15/2017 3:37 PM

If I had a new pet I’d name it after a GoT character. But since you haven’t seen it, that’s not a good option.

Daenerys Stormborn of the House Targaryen, First of Her Name, the Unburnt, Queen of the Andals and the First Men, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Breaker of Chains, and Mother of Draaaaagons!! Who wants some dindin?? Aww, there you are my fuzzy fluffbutt. Just look at your cute widdle paws! You’ve been putting on a little weight, haven’t you?

• Reesebun
      Participant

Toodlepip! Toodlepip!

• Reesebun
      Participant

I made a new Youtube account! I put only videos of Reese on there, and possible some videos of Buttsie in the future. Watch and subscribe please! I’m happy that I finally have a youtube account.

• jerseygirl

Cool! Always happy to see more vids of Reese and Buttercup with her maine coon ears.
      Can you add the link to it in your Profile info?
      You’re probably are aware, but the comment sections on youtube can get trollish. So if you ever strike that, don’t pay it any attention. Probably someone extrememly bored, trying to get attention. Don’t let it discourage you from adding more vids!

Toodlepip !

• Q8bunny
      Participant

I vote for Ellie’s suggestion (since Picco is obviously out)

• jerseygirl

C’mon. It has to be Toodlepip. Look!

*sorry it’s so hard to see. You’ll need to squint. 

This link may work better https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwlZ5FXSucbAUmNMQTROMXpjSDA

• LBJ10

Bwahahaha Jersey, you’re killing me! It doesn’t matter though. Nina is by far the perfect name.

• jerseygirl

LBJ, note I put in a google drive link? 

I do agree about Nina. It was my favourite on Vienna’s list. Next to Toodlepip and Pigeon. 

• LBJ10

And the link works!

Of course Nina is an awesome name. You are talking to the master after all. I mean, a kitty is pretty much the same thing as a rabbit, right?

• Bam

Ellie, exactly. If I’d get Bam a girlfriend, her name would def be Daenarys Stormborn of House Targaryen. But I can’t see Bam bothering with a long name like that, so it’d probably be shortened to Daeny.

• MoxieMeadows
      Participant

lol guys

• LBJ10

What?

• Azerane

Posted By ReeseBun on 1/15/2017 8:23 PM

I made a new Youtube account! I put only videos of Reese on there, and possible some videos of Buttsie in the future. Watch and subscribe please! I’m happy that I finally have a youtube account.

I subbed I’m Bunny Basics on there I love Reese’s pen set up, looks great, can’t recall if I’ve seen it before. Also seeing Reese in the pen when you step in to feed her just highlighted how small she really is, so cute

• Vienna Blue in France
      Participant

Moving onto “Kiwi”….

• Q8bunny
      Participant

Marking is officially the most loathsome teacher obligation. I feel like I’m going to go blind.
      Not even Chris Martin can help me at this point – I’ve got a Coldplay show playing in the background, and normally their music energizes me, but today I still feel like a rusty robot. *sigh*
      And on a related note, I had no idea they played Abu Dhabi for New Year’s Eve again this year (I was there when they played a show on the 2011/2012 NYE). So bummed after the fact…

• Reesebun
      Participant

Thanks az!

Also I was wondering, how long do you keep a new bunny in quarantine? 

I am up this early on BB because I wanted to do a bit of extra homework, but i’m just waay to tired.

• Bam

Reese, 2 weeks in quarantine is recommended for a new bun.

• Reesebun
      Participant

Thanks Bam! Also, I got up early for no reason because it is a snow (actually ice) day!

Participant

My BF has so much nerve…more than good for him, the cheeky bugger! I swear, that guy has a death wish…

I was acting weirdly yesterday, crying over everything. Must have cried at least 6 times, and I called him asking if he wanted to sleep over. He was here within the hour, heard about my day and said with his most impish grin: “Yup, it’s THAT time again, eh?”.

Then he promptly started to sing his favourite lines from a Stephen Lynch comedy song: “She’ll retain her water, her breasts will be tender, and every third word that you say will offend her.. So get out of the house and down to the old pub instead..” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skc8QJ05SEs

I swear: our next home will have a dog house in the garden with a little plaque above it: The Old Pub. GRRRR!!!

• Reesebun
      Participant

Does anyone know how to get my new signature to show?

• Reesebun
      Participant

Never mind, i’m going to try to use photobucket instead of google and see if that works.

• Reesebun
      Participant

Holy cow thats huge! I’m going to try to make it smaller

Edit: does anyone think this is good? or does it need to be smaller?

• Bam

Reese, the forum rules say that a siggy shouldn”t be more than 500 pixels wide and 100 pixels high. I can’t see how big your siggy is now because I’m on my phone, but you probably know

• Reesebun
      Participant

300 pixels wide and 100 pixels tall

• Love4Bunny
      Participant

Ellie, maybe you should make a poster that says: “Free Hugs Welcome. Please Leave All Bad Jokes At The Door. The Management Thanks You”.

Then, you can hold it up when he walks through the front door. Most men need instructions like that, haha.

• Bam

Reese, that’s well within the limits then It’s very pretty!

Ellie, your boyfriend sounds like such a great boyfriend!!

• Vienna Blue in France
      Participant

Nice siggy Reese.
      As you asked, i think it could afford to go a tad smaller but they are very cute

Ellie – ahhhhhhhhhh ((((hugs)))))

Q8 – courage mon amie… (bet Coldplay get sh**loads for doing abu dhabi on NYE !!!!!! )

• Q8bunny
      Participant

Reese: it’s adorable
      Vienna: And deserve it. There’s nothing like counting down the new year with one of your most beloved bands after chilling with sailboats at the Volvo Ocean Race

• LBJ10

Kiwi? Eh, no. Nina it is!

Reese – It looks great!

Ellie – OMG, I would have punched him.

• Azerane

Funny story today. When I came home from work, I found hubby sleeping stretched out on two camp chairs outside the back door. When he’d gone outside to take the bins out, he closed the door behind him and the latch had caught, so he’d been locked outside for about 3 hours, in addition poor Dory hadn’t been uncovered or fed because he had planned to do that after taking the bins out. Very lucky it’s not a scorching hot day. He was very happy to be let in, and Dory was very happy to be fed

• Love4Bunny
      Participant

Oh dear, Azerane. Poor hubby. That’s a small comedy of errors!

Vienna, if you name the cat Kiwi, I will be thinking of fruit the whole time. That or a bunch of New Zealanders

• Reesebun
      Participant

Is my idea being considered? Toodlepip?

Participant

He’s usually very sweet, but that horrible smart mouth of his, argh! Usually I can laugh about it, but sometimes I could just shoot the guy. He makes it all up though by bringing in all the chocolate.

Quite funny: he knows a lot about womens’ troubles, but he also loves to joke about it. He was bullied in the first grade of high school, and a group of second grade girls adopted him. At first I was quite shocked: how does a man know so much about what women think and experience? Mystery solved ^_^

Fun fact: the Dutch language has an accurate description for these types of boyfriends. There is: “goed op kunnen schieten met” = to get along (opschieten) with someone well, and “goed kunnen schieten op” = “to be perfectly able to shoot someone”.

• jerseygirl

Fun fact: the Dutch language has an accurate description for these types of boyfriends. There is: “goed op kunnen schieten met” = to get along (opschieten) with someone well, and “goed kunnen schieten op” = “to be perfectly able to shoot someone”.

!!

You wait Bas, you may come back as a woman in your next life….

• Vienna Blue in France
      Participant

Reese. No sorry, Im not considering toodlepip nor toodleloo… or toodle anything…

I like Kiwi because its short but still has 2 syllables….
      She just doesnt look like a K anything…

I think G or P when i look at her…. and she’s very girl Iike and little which is why i’ll consider girls’ names..
      or Sasha… or Lettuce…. someone suggested Rabbit…. now people would be confused !!!! Hahaha

Participant

Gina?

• jerseygirl

Pippi
      Or Pico like Bam suggested earlier.
      Or Pekoe like the tea.
      Poppy
      Gidget
      Gary, like the cheese but that’s not very girly
      Georgi is though!
      Gemma

• MoxieMeadows
      Participant

OMG GUYS LOL! We’ve been going through an odd amount of chicken food lately (more than usual). We’ve been assuming that something was getting into it or something. But last night my dad looked on the porch and low and behold, there was a wild rabbit stuffing himself with the chicken food lol. He then zoomed off the porch (I’m surprised he came up onto the porch though, the dogs are usually always out on the porch, so I’d imagine it smells heavily of predators. But we’re having a pretty harsh winter). I just thought it was kinda funny. We never guessed a rabbit was the culprit

• Q8bunny
      Participant

Badass bunny!

• Bam

Moxie, that’s adorable! They do have a tough time when there’s snow. Poor bun must be so hungry it made him brave :/

• Q8bunny
      Participant

If anyone’s in the mood for a “feel good” movie, check out Queen of Katwe. It’s lovely

• Gina.Jenny
      Participant

• Love4Bunny
      Participant

Giselle
      I also like Gidget

• Bam

Giselle is really pretty! Ghislaine is another pretty name.

Q8, that’s a lovely duvet cover!

• Vienna Blue in France
      Participant

I have a colleague called Ghislaine – absolutely, categorically, no.

I’m ‘now’ leaning towards….. Jess / Jessie….. she is spitting image of Postman Pat’s Jess and the name seems to fit… (and i’ve just learnt that Postman Pat in French is.. Pierre Martin !!!! ) WT..
      The only thing I can think of is that it fits the closing of the lips for lip syncing…. but…. it’s POSTMAN PAT !!!! Lip syncing hardly matters !!!

(I know, you are all in front of your screens mouthing out loud, “Postman Pat” and “Pierre Martin” to see if the lips fit !! Well, yup, they do )

• Bam

Vienna

• LBJ10

NIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

• Vienna Blue in France
      Participant

I can hear a police siren……..

• Love4Bunny
      Participant

Someone at work came in with a pet named Piccolina. We’ve gone through similar names, but I thought of you all the same, Vienna

• Reesebun
      Participant

I like the name Pico because it reminds me of the word Pickle! I know that’s not how it is actually pronounced, I just can not stop my mind from saying pickle!

• LBJ10

I don’t like Pico because I just think of pico de gallo (which I despise, bleh). It translates (literally) to mean “beak of rooster”. o_O

• Q8bunny
      Participant

Bam, I agree! GJ’s duvet cover IS lovely

• jerseygirl

(I know, you are all in front of your screens mouthing out loud, “Postman Pat” and “Pierre Martin” to see if the lips fit !! Well, yup, they do )

Totally trying to sing Pierre Martin in French accent to Postman Pat theme melody. lol.

Yes, one vote for Jess/Jessie from me! 

• jerseygirl

Nice GJ.
      When I scrolled over image of it on the reverse side, I was like “why would anyone put it that way up?! Can’t see the rabbits!” I would be tempted to put bunny foot prints across that side.

• LBJ10

What’s that Jersey? One vote for Nina from you?

• Love4Bunny
      Participant

Lol. LBJ10, is it just you on the Nina Train, or do you also have any passengers travelling with you? Nina is o-kay but I think I like Jessie better

• jerseygirl

lol, fixed my typo. 

Funny imagining Vienna yelling out “”NiiiiiiNaaaaaahh NiiiiiiiiiNaaaaaahh” to get kitty to come inside and all the neighbours thinking she’s gone batty.

• LBJ10

Don’t be silly! No one would think Vienna was crazy. :p

L4B – Jersey is most definitely on the Nina train. She said herself she liked the name. She just became confused, that’s all.

• Bam

Oh, I’m sorry, GJ, YOUR duvet-cover is lovely!!!

I’m hoping to get my new glasses very soon.

Vienna, I have a pretty rose called Ghislaine de Feligonde, that’s why I think Ghislaine is pretty. Nina is a bunny-name, esp in Germany (Kaninchen – often shortened to Ninis). But it is cute.

• Reesebun
      Participant

I also like Jessie waaay better than Nina. I don’t like Nina because Nina (with thing over n) means girl in spanish.

• Gina.Jenny
      Participant

wondering whether my ever-moulting bunnies would use one of these?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/JML-Purrfect-Arch-Self-Grooming-Massaging/dp/B00QKT1RDY/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

any thoughts?

Participant

The concept looks great but the reviews are “unenthousiastic” to say it politely.
      I think you’d be better off by brushing manually.

• Vienna Blue in France
      Participant

So, I’m bonkers, crazy, neeeeenahhhhhw lala-land worthy, indecisive and my house stinks and is unrecognisable..???!… (ok so i added the last bit, but its because its true)

That about sums me up at the moment…. don’t mind the bonkers bit at all

And she’s called JESS

• Bam

JESS! Welcome, Jess =)

• Gina.Jenny
      Participant

Did the other cat end up fostering with you til you see how she gets on with Jess?

• MoxieMeadows
      Participant

Welcome Jess!!!!

• Reesebun
      Participant

Yay Jess!

• LBJ10

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

• Love4Bunny
      Participant

Welcome to the BB family, Jess!!

My condolences, LBJ10…

• LBJ10

• Love4Bunny
      Participant
      878 posts