Forum

OUR SITE IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS. YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO LOGIN YET.   WE WILL ANNOUNCE WHEN READY. THE SITE MAY BE SLOW, SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT.  YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Home Forums THE LOUNGE January chat

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 429 total)
  • Author
    Gina.Jenny
    Participant

Podge, Snickers and Pippi’s chest

Bam

Podge Bindi Apollo Chewie Sterling Lionel Bianca Henry’s tummy.

LBJ10

Olaf, Leopold’s tummy, Wooly’s blaze! Hehe!

RabbitPam

Explain, please??????

Gina.Jenny
    Participant

Posted By RabbitPam on 1/01/2017 11:26 AM

Explain, please??????

white/partially white BB bunnies  ie white rabbit, white rabbit, white rabbit

BrunosMama
    Participant

Caesar Caesar Caesar!

Happy new year!

RabbitPam

LOL
    The underside of Spike’s black tail!

cinnybun2015
    Participant

Chom’s nose & tum. did anyone already say Chewie? Bindi?

Henry’s tummyyyyyyyyyyyy !!!!!!!!!!
    Bindi, Sterling, Chweieeeeee, Podgiepoo et al !!

I’ve just been having a Graham Norton Show marathon viewing, catching up on recordings from mid nov, and have just seen the Carrie Fisher interview from early dec… it must have been one of her last…. she seemed much older than 60… still very sad.

Yes, she’s missed by many people. She’s one with the force now…

Quite unexpected, but it’s snowing here. The weather service said that only the south of NL would get some light snow, but here in the east we’ve got over 2 cm here within 2 hours. And it’s the good stuff as well: fluffy and it crackles when you step in it. That’s rare here.

I called my BF as soon as it started, and we made a 1,5 hour long walk through the pristinely white streets in the middle of the night. And we acted like we were seven: building a snowman, throwing snowballs and making huge animal paw prints in the snow.

DaButtercup
    Participant

Hey, not only 7 year olds get to have all the fun!

Q8bunny
    Participant

That sounds like so much fun, Ellie

Bam

Ellie, it sounds just lovely No snow here yet but still hoping

Mari and Lilo bunny
    Participant

No snow where I live either and most likely won’t have any anytime soon! Right now I’m in a cabin where it’s snowing tons!!! But sadly just visiting… going back home tomorrow. My bunny has been having the time of her life though! She’s in this huge room where she can binky wherever she wants! Even though she’s not playing out in the snow (temperatures drop to -9 here) she’s still having tons of fun in her luxury hotel! LOL! Any of you going on a trip and bringing your bun bun along? ?

SeaTurtleSwims
    Participant

Thank you for the FB tip! And sorry I just realized I crashed the Jan chat hehe I wasn’t paying attention and thought this was Jan pics! my bad

MoxieMeadows
    Participant

Ellie You can take some of our snow…PLEASE! We have at least three feet of snow now, with snow banks well over my head (I’m 5’5”). It’s going to take forever to melt, this spring!

LBJ10

*sigh* I’m so not ready to go to work tomorrow. Stupid 3 day holiday weekends. All they do is make you want to sleep late.

Azerane

Good start to the New Year here Got to celebrate with my family. Then we visited my sister’s family and my Nanna on the public holiday, they are almost 3 hours away so that was a full day for us and it was good to see them all again.

Today hubby was looking at phone contracts and realised that I was well overdue for an upgrade (thank goodness because my phone has been very slow and glitchy for the past 6 months) so now I have a brand new phone, super fancy and far superior to my previous phone with data allowance twice as big for only $5 extra a month. I didn’t really want to pay extra, but I wasn’t paying much at all and the extra cost is minimal compared to the amount of hassle my old phone was putting me through.

Nice short 4 day week at work this week too, which is always nice.

Also, I’ll take some snow It’ll keep us cool in the coming days!

Saw “SING STREET” at the cinema – I highly recommend it as a feel good, toe tapping, make you smile film !!!!
    Sort of “Pride” meets “”Back to the Future”…. LOL

Am going straight on Amazon later to order the CD (you remember, those round, shiny things…. )

Cheesecake
    Participant

I think i saw that one on a plane once
    Is it the one with the baby bunnies on the bed? And he’s like “its so annoying they keep pooping”
    Sooooo cute

YES !!!
    And his friend said “it’s normal that they poop if you put them on your bed !!!! ” I laughed.

sarahthegemini
    Participant

Have had such an awful day today but the bunnies have put a big smile on my face. I love that they can cheer us up with their little quirks and cute faces. Honestly don’t know what I’d do without them!

Has anyone here read Watership down? I’m tempted to give it a go but is it sad and gory? I don’t usually mind gore but as soon as that mixes with animals, I’m out!

Bam

Watership Down is a wonderful book! It has sad parts, but not gore. I’m very sensitive to stories and films where bad things happen to animals. I skip pages or fast forward films if I even suspect there will be animals suffering. But I could read Watership Down.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 429 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.