Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum DIET & CARE It’s over 100 here! Can I use refrigerated filtered water?

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
    • JK
      Participant
      2223 posts Send Private Message

All the tips for heat on the Home Page are great but just want to make sure I can use ice cold filtered water in the water bottle with no problem. Thanks.

• Toki+Pumpkin+Elmo
        Participant
        319 posts Send Private Message

It’s okay to give them cold filtered water. Today, I added some ice in their water bowl to keep the water cool. I also put ice in my flower pots since the melting ice will keep the soil moist for the plants.

• Deleted User
          Participant
          22064 posts Send Private Message

I generally use a few ice blocks in Luey’s water bowl and the piggies water when it is hot …  they love it.  Piggy Tyson sits by the bowl to keep cool.

• Scarlet_Rose
            Participant
            4293 posts Send Private Message

It is A-O.K. in fact I think they will LOVE it!

• MooBunnay
              Participant
              3087 posts Send Private Message

Its quite OK – in fact, I’m sure if I gave my bunnies filtered water they would refuse to return to plain old tap water My bunnies favorite heat time treat is frozen grapes. I cut them in half to try to help them get started on munching them, its pretty funny to watch them push it all over the place trying to get a good grip on it with their teeth

• Liza
                Participant
                155 posts Send Private Message

I am paranoid of tab water. We give all animals filtered water because I have no clue what is in tab water. It’s not that they gulp water down all at once, they lap it up and it won’t harm them.

• Scarlet_Rose
                  Participant
                  4293 posts Send Private Message

Liza, I think you meant tap water not tab water right?

Yes my two are quite spoiled as well, they ONLY get filtered water, none of that icky tap water.

Viewing 6 reply threads
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum DIET & CARE It’s over 100 here! Can I use refrigerated filtered water?