Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE Its Harleybuns….intro!lol

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
    • Marie LaValle
      Participant
      29 posts Send Private Message

Well I just wanted to say to all of you, "Thanks for the warm welcome here!"  I Looooove this site! Great, Great Job!  Its soooooo informative, alot of very helpful ideas and the posters are amazing!

I have a male, mini rex furbutt, will be 4 in October, about 7 pounds!  He’s very, very soft……just like velvet for sure.  He really ‘thinks’ hes a dog, but we dont tell him otherwise! lol!  Very friendly and just loves attention, comes when called and just blows people away when their here cuz of his boldness! lol! 

He loves his timothy hay, pellets (which Im cutting down cuz he’s getting to be where he might need ‘Jenny Craig", lol, but hes ok…..really…loves his papaya/pinapple bits, eats alot of spring mix (his fav), escrole, romine, curly & Italian parsley, dandilion leaves, red and green leaf lettuces, a bit of apple, necterine, banana once in a while……he begs……lol!

A very good friend on this board visited me and made him a ‘BEACH CONDO"…… Complete with a mirror mind you! lol!  He thinks he’s the king, I swear! lol!  All the neighbors are visiting, "harley’s beach condo" can you believe it? lol!

Ok….thanks again for all the ‘welcomes’….Everyone has the cutest furbutts here! lol

(Hugs)
        Marie & Harley

189554072471.JPG

• Deleted User
        Participant
        22064 posts Send Private Message

How’s my handsome boy!  Lookin good there Harley.  Great to see you here! 

And a Big Welcome to Harley’s Mum too (yes, I know Harley’s mum as well!) 

Great to see you Both!

Dawn   xx

• (dig)x(me)x(now)
          Participant
          2517 posts Send Private Message

He looks so soft! I’d love to see this little condo!

• Scarlet_Rose
            Participant
            4293 posts Send Private Message

Awe what a sweetie pie!   Welcome to BinkyBunny!

• BinkyBunny
              8776 posts Send Private Message

A double welcome, Marie and Harley! So glad to see ya here. The new beach condo sounds like a real slick pad. If you have pictures of his new digs, send ’em over and I’ll put them in the habitat gallery. If you still don’t have a way to digitally get them to me you can send ’em to me. But you’d have to email me so I could give you the new address.

• lucygoosey
                Participant
                42 posts Send Private Message

Aww welcome! Your bunbun is freakin adorable! I love the part where he thinks he’s a dog! You should post pics of his condo!

• Gravehearted
                  Participant
                  2428 posts Send Private Message

welcome welcome! what a cutie Harley is, and he sounds like a delightful bunny that is enjoying a very happy home!!

• MooBunnay
                    Participant
                    3087 posts Send Private Message

What a great picture!! Its funny because it looks like he’s dissapproving because you’ve interrupted him in the midst of his “work” on the computer

• Bunny Mommy
                      Participant
                      33 posts Send Private Message

Marie!!!!  I caught you!  I just signed up for this board because i actually can access it from work!!!!!!!!!  Its Gina Elena from the other board.  I am going to do an intro myself in a few minutes.

Gina

• Marie LaValle
                        Participant
                        29 posts Send Private Message

Gina,

Heyyy! How ya doing Gina!? LOL!

Glad you liked the Harley photo here! Typical photo, thats for sure! 

I love this site! Check the place out……very interesting! I just ordered stuff for Harley from here! Cant wait to get his Willow Wreaths! lol

Glad your here!

(hugs)
                          Marie

Viewing 9 reply threads
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum THE LOUNGE Its Harleybuns….intro!lol