Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum HOUSE RABBIT Q & A Its a willow wonderland!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    • skunklionshow
      Participant
      1257 posts Send Private Message

I just got my binky order…willow tunnel, willow hay bin, & bunny blend….

Well now my whole top level is a willow wonderland…I have to take a picture this weekend.  I put the tunnel up b/t the sleeping level and the none used wing cubby.  They went crazy for it.  The hubby and I call it the "Tunnel of Love" b/c they like to put toys in there and run & chase each other back/forth through it.  It made me so happy.  They are finally using the extra cubby wing I built them.

They also LOVE the hay!  It was an excellent choice.  I now have about 3 hay areas…I guess you can’t have too much hay space.  Also w/ the January free gift…can I give them that lady bug box too?

Thanks Binky!  Jessica & Leo LOVE their new goodies!

• JK
        Participant
        2223 posts Send Private Message

It is great hay. I’ve been wanting to ask you where is City of Brotherly “Shove”??????????????

• BinkyBunny
          8776 posts Send Private Message

Yeah! I’m glad your bunnies love everything. The ladybug box is kid friendly, but the color hasn’t been tested for bunnies, so though I doubt it would cause any major issues since it’s small, I would err on the side of caution and just remove the contents as instructed on the label, and use the lady bug box for you’re own use – like a candy holder. (I’m having a candy craving right now )

• skunklionshow
            Participant
            1257 posts Send Private Message

The city of brotherly shove is more the "unofficial" local name for the city of brotherly love, Philadelphia.  If you’ve never been there…it isn’t very friendly.  I had a friend from Cali, that became gravely ill while doing an internship in Philly.  Her sister came out and had to take care of her business (i.e. pack up the apt, buy her clean undies for the hospital, prepare to take her back to Cali).  The sister told me that she was at a store buying some underwear and some old ladies got into a smack down fight over who got the last of something.  She got lost and asked for directions several times and people would give them to her, someone gave her the finger.  She asked some staff at the hospital where she could get moving supplies and she was told "I work in a hospital, not a moving company".  I think you get the idea.  I grew up in Chgo, which is a waaay bigger city than Philly, people weren’t half as rude as they are out here.

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum HOUSE RABBIT Q & A Its a willow wonderland!