Forum

OUR SITE IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS. YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO LOGIN YET.   WE WILL ANNOUNCE WHEN READY. THE SITE MAY BE SLOW, SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT.  YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Home Forums THE LOUNGE Is your Bunny on the Naughty or Nice List?

This topic contains 9sd replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Sr. Melangell 11 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

LittlePuffyTail

Save and Edit this picture to let us know if your bunny is on Santa’s Naughty or Nice list. 

Link to pic here: 

https://lilluna.com/wp-content/uploa…sList2.jpg

LittlePuffyTail

BunnyLass568
    Participant

I’m using my mom’s tablet so I can’t edit the picture but mom and I both agree that Thumper and Blossom are on the nice list; even though Blossom is a bit of a nibbler and one of them speed on my bed they’re still really good bunnies.

Q8bunny
    Participant

Defo on the nice side. Also on ipad and can’t post anything.

jerseygirl

Gina.Jenny
    Participant

Dear Santa, please send mum a replacement carpet for us to trash

Gina and Jenny x

Q8bunny
    Participant

LittlePuffyTail

Okay, so most bunnies are nice. Elara IS nice in that she gives lots of kisses and love to Mama but she’s also destroyed a lot of stuff in the last month….not sure how Santa will place her, though. But Mom will have back up gifts ready if Santa leaves her stocking empty.

Love it, Jersey!

Sr. Melangell
    Participant

Olly is on the nice list, he got a letter and certificate and sticker from Santa, saying he had been a very good boy 

Sr. Melangell
    Participant

Oh and what about owners? Put me on the Naughty List, I’ve already drank the bottle of rum that was supposed to be for Christmas.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.