Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum BEHAVIOR Is ollie sad?:(

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
    • Toby Da Bunny
      Participant
      103 posts Send Private Message

Hi everybun! I have a bad feeling because I haven’t seen Ollie do any binkies in a while he kind of just likes to chill in his cage or lay down on the floor. He’s been in a pretty relaxed mood lately. I feel like he’s bored or unhappy? ? he still loves to eat and loves his treats and gives me endless snuggles and kisses, but I don’t know, it makes me sad that I haven’t seen him binky or get excited.

Let me know what you think and if it seems normal!

• Kiki
        Participant
        205 posts Send Private Message

Is Ollie the lop in your picture? My Indie got super lazy and doesn’t binky as much as she did when she was little. I guess lops are notoriously lazy

• kurottabun
          Participant
          908 posts Send Private Message

How old is Ollie? Oftentimes bunnies do mellow out as they grow older. If you’ve had him since he was a baby, then it could be that.

I think binkies are generally quite random though and can run in phases. Kurotta doesn’t binky a lot in general, but when he does, it’s totally random and may continue for a couple of days, then stop for a couple of months etc. Rinse and repeat.

As long as he’s not being destructive or aggressive, is still eating, snuggling and giving kisses, then it sounds like he’s alright and not bored

• Asriel and Bombur
            Participant
            1104 posts Send Private Message

Yup. Both boys mellowed out around 1-1.5 years. Nothing bad. Lops are just fairly docile in that way. My boys binky maybe once or twice a week? They’re professional floppers though.

• Toby Da Bunny
              Participant
              103 posts Send Private Message

Thank you guys!! Yes Ollie is the lop in the profile pic. He’ll be a year old in May and he did a quick little binky last night! You guys were right

@ollie.the.wabbit

Viewing 4 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum BEHAVIOR Is ollie sad?:(