Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum RAINBOW BRIDGE Inkblot’s Life In Pictures

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
    • Miyuki
      Participant
      240 posts Send Private Message

Hello everyone, I originally made this for my sister but I’ve decided to share it with you all.  It has been a sad week here at BB with Misty and Oreo also passing too.  I thought maybe I could bring a little cheer by sharing my Inkblot collection because everyone loves pictures.  

To MD and 3crazybuns: Hang in there, you loved your bunnies and cared for them as best as you knew how!  Even if they were sick at the end there was time when they weren’t and it’ll be good to remember that.

So here is my ridiculously long slideshow.  I had to break it into two parts because it was too long and I had to remove the music because of copyrights.  It might just be boring now.  And don’t say I didn’t warn you, it is long…  This spans from 2003 when she is 8 weeks old to the last photo taken last week.  Some of the pictures are fuzzy (especially the older ones) because I couldn’t use my old camera for beans.  They start to get better as time goes on.

• mrmac
        Participant
        2156 posts Send Private Message

Awww baby Inkblot! The videos are great! You have so many good memories with Inkblot, she will always be with you!

• flippersmom
          Participant
          213 posts Send Private Message

Awwww!! That is really nice!!! *dabs tears from eyes* I enjoyed the cameo appreances of dad(?), but my favs were big killer bunny takes over the little house!!!!!!!

• RabbitPam
            11002 posts Send Private Message

Inkblot was beautiful!
              I started both your slide shows simultaneously, which is a really nice way to watch them.
              She clearly had a happy life with you.
              Thanks for posting these.

• jerseygirl
              22345 posts Send Private Message

I thought I had replied earlier….sorry! I really enjoyed seeing this. You could see how treasured she was by your family. So many precious memories. You’ve inspired me to go take more pictures.

• BinkyBunny
                8776 posts Send Private Message

Awe! So sweet. So heartwarming. Inkblot was just adorable. What a wonderful life she had with you.

Viewing 5 reply threads
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum RAINBOW BRIDGE Inkblot’s Life In Pictures