Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum HABITATS AND TOYS Indy gets fleece.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
    • Lintini
      Participant
      3329 posts Send Private Message

I felt like now I was ready to try Indy with fleece since he leaves his towel alone for the most part. So away with the newspaper, and in with the nice soft fleece. All is well, he’s been sleeping on it and loving it. He isn’t destroying it so far…

Bun right away detroyed her fleece, and has destroyed a few things in my room. Indy hasn’t…well…I haven’t caught him if so lol

• angelicvampyre
        Participant
        754 posts Send Private Message

My guys have a garfield fleese and they ate his face off?????

• Monkeybun
          Participant
          10479 posts Send Private Message

Max likes tugging at his towels, but hasn’t eaten them yet. Gonna pick him up some fleece from the fabric store sometime for him to snuggle in soon

• Lintini
            Participant
            3329 posts Send Private Message

Awww *snuggles max* make sure to get him some manly patterns!

• Kiley Rose
              Participant
              267 posts Send Private Message

Marlee is very possessive with her fleece…as soon as I try taking it out of the cage she tries to hold it down with her front legs. Nixie just liked to try and eat the tag on her little blanket.

Question Lintini,
                Have you introduced/put together Bun & Indy? Or do you plan on it? I’m not sure if I should just keep Marlee and Nixie (who I think is about the same age as Indy, maybe a week or two younger) seperate until Nixie gets older and fixed? And from reading your previous posts, Marlee seems a lot like Bun with the whole attitude thing she has going. I love how loving, happy, and curious Nixie is, even though she/he (I dont know yet) gets into sooo many places Marlee never even went near.

• Monkeybun
                Participant
                10479 posts Send Private Message

I’m gonna start getting Max and Monkey together soon, I put Monkey’s blue bear in with Max yesterday, and he spent a good 20 minutes just grooming it, so thats a good sign lol.

• Elrohwen
                  Participant
                  7318 posts Send Private Message

Awesome! What color fleece did you get? I originally had pale blue and a pale green with brown polka dots, but 6 pieces wasn’t enough and I wanted another yard. I went to buy some more the other day and I found this awesome one that was dark blue with big bright flowers on it. So happy and fun! The ladies at the fabric store asked me what I was going to do with such a fun fabric and I told them I use it with my bunny to line his cage and to play with. Man, I got some weird looks for that. Lol.

Viewing 6 reply threads
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum HABITATS AND TOYS Indy gets fleece.