Forum

OUR SITE IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS. YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO LOGIN YET.   WE WILL ANNOUNCE WHEN READY. THE SITE MAY BE SLOW, SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT.  YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Home Forums HOUSE RABBIT Q & A I’M GETTING A FLEMMIE!!!! Any tips?

This topic contains 52sd replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Q8bunny 1 year ago.

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 53 total)
  • Author

Bunnybuzz
    Participant

Everest is up in the winnings!!! Thank you all! Did the video work all right?

Gordo and Janice
    Participant

Yes video worked just perfect, music and all.

LittlePuffyTail

Everest!

Bunnybuzz
    Participant

Gordo and Janice: Okay, great thank you!

EVEREST!!!! Used to be tied 5-5 now it’s 5-9 EVEREST is up and for the winnings

Bunnybuzz
    Participant

TOMORROW IS THE DAY WE ARE BRINGING HOME. drum role pleaaase…EVEREST GREY

Gordo and Janice
    Participant

Bddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd…

Exciting for sure!

BIG wees.
    BIG litter tray that HAS to be changed every day.
    Big poops.
    Big cuddles.
    BIG moults.
    Big xpen or biiiiig condo.

Everything BIG !!

Ivory and Everest. Just rolls off the tongue !!

Q8bunny
    Participant

Love it! Can’t wait. Only one more sleep.

LittlePuffyTail

Love the name!!! Pic overload expected!

Bunnybuzz
    Participant

Vienna Blue in France, I know! It’s perfect?

Thank you all!

Bunnybuzz
    Participant

Ahhhhh, our baby is finally home! Oh my! She’s 9 weeks and already she has the same size poops ? as Ivory ?. She’s such a silly cuddle bun! It took as only a day and she’s already so comfortable! Eek, I’ve never ever seen or had such a cuddler!!! She loves her nose and cheeks being pet and she loves to loaf. The way she eats makes me crack up, she’s on a diet of baby pellets and romaine. Every morning she gets a little leaf of romaine and she eats it like corn on the cob, she’s a silly one. She’s very picky about hay and has to dig through to find the right piece, and she LOVES toys. So gentle and comes to sit on your lap. In so many ways she reminds me of Ivory, hoping they get along all right!
    As of now she’s living in our basement bathroom, lots of toys and she’s using her litter box like a PRO!

Pictures will not work for me! I’ll post some on YouTube for you all. Thank you!

Gordo and Janice
    Participant

Very cool! Glad to hear everything is way smooth and she is keeping the Flemmie rumors of cuddliness circulating. *tapping finger on keyboard and staring at screen waiting for the YouTube videos….*

Q8bunny
    Participant

Squeee! She sounds darling! No! We want piiictuuures! ?

Bladesmith
    Participant

We need pics!!  Gimme gimme gimme! (Whaddya mean calm down?  I AM calm!)

Bunnybuzz
    Participant

LOL!!!! Sorry, sorry sorry. I’ll try my best to upload some on YouTube today!!

Q8bunny
    Participant

I don’t watch YouTube!!! ???

Bladesmith
    Participant

Posted By Q8bunny on 10/10/2018 8:24 AM

I don’t watch YouTube!!! ???

I’ll watch it for you!!!

Bunnybuzz
    Participant

LOL, well I’ll send the link once it’s made and then you’ll HAVE to watch it?

Q8bunny
    Participant

?

jerseygirl

Congrats on the new flemmie baby! We will definitely have to sort out that photo issue for you.

For those patiently waiting, you might enjoy this video from The Dodo.

Bladesmith
    Participant

You’re really feeding my craving, Jerserygirl……Not helping!!

Bunnybuzz
    Participant

I’m sooo sorry! Been so busy with Ev, so hard to find time to do anything lol.
    That video, so great jerseygirl. Flemmies rule

I’LL GET THE VID UP THIS WEEKEND! I WILL DO IT!

Bunnybuzz
    Participant

While you’re waiting I do have a quick question, I noticed Everest’s ears were quite cold today? She is living in our garage currently (got moved out of our basement quite recently) and it does get very chilly in there. What do you guys recommend? and should I be concerned?

Gordo and Janice
    Participant

How cold is cold? That would be the question. How cold does it get in the garage?

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 53 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.