Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE I think Tim likes the girls room

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
    • jerseygirl
      22345 posts Send Private Message

I’ve been letting TimTim, Potamus and Maple have run time together lately and their interaction has been going well.
        I put anti slip underlay and a sheet down on the floor in the girls room and Tim approves.

http://youtu.be/w-RoZqOogY0

Yep, makes himself right at home.

http://youtu.be/E1_Fv5eb6_s

That’s Potamus grooming him. Maple was under the basket the entire time.
        Sorry about quality. The blind in the room was left down as its been pretty hot here.

• Monkeybun
        Participant
        10479 posts Send Private Message

Awww cute! Silly boy You going to bond him with the girls? Potamus seems to like him

• jerseygirl

Yes, I think I will but need to clear some time to really spend on them. Only issue is I think I’m going to have separation issues from Timbu ! :'(

• Amys Animals
            Participant
            902 posts Send Private Message

That is adorable! He was really happy in there! lol

• Mrs.HoneyBun
              Participant
              34 posts Send Private Message

My husband and I laughed forever about this video! It’s flippin’ adorable! Made my day!

• LBJ10
                16908 posts Send Private Message

How cute! Looks like he is going to have some new friends in his future. =)

• FrankieFlash
                  Participant
                  1710 posts Send Private Message

I think I need a lil Tim Tim in my life. So many precious binkies.

• MimzMum
                    Participant
                    8029 posts Send Private Message

What wonderful videos!
                      TimTim binkies like Fiver does; tight spins and boings and then zooms.
                      I can empathize with the separation issues. I really need to move Pip and Fiver out into the same room with Mimzy but I really like to have Fiver there next to my bed.
                      How have you been doing? I’ve been thinking of you and hoping you are well.

• Lintini
                      Participant
                      3329 posts Send Private Message

OMG he’s SO big now!!!! I haven’t seen him since he was so small sqweeee! <3 <3

• Sarita
                        Participant
                        18851 posts Send Private Message

So cute! I could watch him all day long.

• jerseygirl

Lindsey can you believe he’s 2 now?! It goes so fast.

The silly antics continue. Potamus is always seeking out Timbu when I let them run together. Maple is holding her cards closer to her chest but is not too fussed about him being in their space.
                            The funniest thing was seeing Potamus pull some of Tims moves later on. She’s a bit heavier in the backend. Lol!
                            I think it’s the traction they like so I’m looking out for a rug that will stand up to bunny teeth.

@MM: I’m doing ok thanks. Still a lot of sadness over Jelly but the other buns put a smile on my face and keep me pretty distracted. I’ve gotta get better about emailing!

• Roberta
                            Participant
                            4355 posts Send Private Message

Red Dot had some great little cotton mats for about $3 ea. I got a half dozen and my buns love them.. Had a test chew but decided they didn’t want to eat them (which is some what a miracle for my terrorists) any way they are all natural so safe for accidental noms. The colours are assorted and quite pretty..

• BinkyBuster
                              Participant
                              101 posts Send Private Message

So adorable! I love how bunnies will be binkying like a crazy person and then all of a sudden just sit down for a few seconds and scratch themselves… then off to binkying again!
                                Also I love the look the one doing the grooming gives you in the second video. It’s like “what are you doing, this is a very special moment… and I’m camera shy”

Viewing 12 reply threads
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum THE LOUNGE I think Tim likes the girls room