Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE I have bunny fever

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
    • Sonn
      Participant
      1810 posts Send Private Message

I want another rabbit so so much. Joey goes with me to the shelter sometimes and she absolutely loves playing with the other rabbits. She’s a big girl but especially loves the little netherland dwarf and tiny lionhead boys they have there right now. Both have been offered to me multiple times but I keep turning them down.

During the whole world issue right now I am jobless and not financially stable enough to adopt either boy. Ha I am not financially stable enough to breathe right now let alone add another bunny.

But that doesn’t mean I don’t stomp my feet in an adult tantrum because I want them so much!!!!

• LBJ10
        16870 posts Send Private Message

Don’t we all have bunny fever? LOL

Aww, I’m sorry you can’t get a friend for Joey right now. It sounds like she would really like one. The shelter won’t let you foster to adopt? There would be less financial responsibility that way… at least until the adoption was official.

• Sonn
          Participant

Ahhhh I never thought of that! Plus finally got another job after months of searching so my financial situation should straighten out soon!

I see a bunny and I have bunny fever. Lol. But seeing her play with other bunnies gives me major bunny fever. Plus she just got this nice big enclosure and it’s so big and ya know she’s a tiny bun bun (sarcasm) for such a big empty space. Lol.

• LBJ10
            16870 posts Send Private Message

You found a job? That’s great! Congrats!

So, where’s this new bunny? 😀

• Alaska'sMom
              Participant
              12 posts Send Private Message

I get crazy bunny fever also!!! All of my friends know I’m a crazy bunny lady so they all send me bunny videos all the time. I love it but it just makes me want to give my bunny a new friend so bad. I just adopted my bunny about 3 months ago but I’m already thinking about getting her a friend. It doesn’t help seeing everyone talk about how there bunny loves pets and attention. My bunny is still taking her time trusting me so we aren’t at that point yet. I want to be able to snuggle so bad. Hopefully her new friend in the future will be a snuggle bug. My dream is to one day have my own little bunny family. At least you have your bunny now to give you company through all this!!! 🙂

• Sonn
                Participant

HA!

I did get a new job. It’s not the job I would like but I would take anything right now.

As for a new bunny boy. If I do decide to adopt one of the boys she likes to play with I will be waiting until he is neutered. But I gave the okay that I want to fill out an application.

• Sonn
                  Participant

Joey is a snuggle bun. She loves to just sleep in my lap while I pet her. My cats get super jealous.

Viewing 6 reply threads
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum THE LOUNGE I have bunny fever