Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum HABITATS AND TOYS Homemade Toy

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    • Wilburbunny
      Participant
      72 posts Send Private Message

Hi guys! I’ve recently made a homemade toy that Wilbur LOVES and I thought I would share it with you! He never really plays with toys but he really loves this one. He’s also a total pig when eating his pellets lol so this slows him down a bit!

Materials: A toilet paper roll, one piece of paper, scissors

1. Roll the toilet paper roll in the piece of paper to make a cylinder shape

2. Twist the ends of the paper to make the toy look like a tootsie roll

3. Cut one small hole is the side of the toy so pellets can come out

Its super easy and Wilbur loves tossing it around to try to get the food out! After about a day of using it, he learned the best was to get his food is by rolling it. Now he hops around my room nosing around the toy for a good 10 minutes every time I feed him!

• Bam
        16872 posts Send Private Message

That is nice! Treat balls are good because they give the bun good exercise and use of their brains, plus it slows their eating down, which reduces the risk of choking on pellets. A homemade treat toy like this is even better, it can be madee it of stuff you already have in your home!

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum HABITATS AND TOYS Homemade Toy