Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE Holly in Bonny bunny competition

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • Author
    • Flakie
      Participant
      148 posts Send Private Message

Well folks my picture of Holly has been chosen down to the last 10 finalists of the Fairly beloved rabbit rescue Spring picture competition on Facebook. I entered three pictures of my bunnies and luckily this one was chosen to be the in the  last 10. Fingers crossed for her.  

• Boing
        Participant
        253 posts Send Private Message

Good luck! She’s gorgeous. Is that a professional photo? I like the idea of a Bonny Bunny contest.

• Flakie
          Participant

Thank you. My daughter is an amateur photographer and she took the photo. Holly has grown a bit since this was taken but she was so cute.

The 10 entries are all gorgeous all fab bunnies. The competition was to raise funds and three winners get a little prize for their bunnies.

The picture with the most likes on Facebook by Friday wins the prize.

It’s a fab idea.

• jerseygirl
            22345 posts Send Private Message

Ooh good luck! She is the same colour as Gooseman. She looks wonderful with that peach colour background. And posing so nicely!

• Flakie
              Participant

Thanks Jerseygirl. It’s usually hard to get a good picture, she never sits still ??

• LittlePuffyTail
                18092 posts Send Private Message

Beautiful picture and bunny! Good luck!

• Bam
                  16878 posts Send Private Message

So pretty! Love her blue color!

• Gordo and Janice
                    Participant
                    703 posts Send Private Message

Yes! I still remember the picture of both of your new “wee” bunnies perfectly posed right after you got them. Beautiful and perfect…the both of them.

• Ellie from The Netherlands
                      Participant
                      2512 posts Send Private Message

Wow, she’s gorgeous! I could admire that beautiful fur and those amazing eyes all day ^_^ Good luck on the contest!

• Sofia
                        Participant
                        348 posts Send Private Message

Aww that’s just perfection in one photo!

• BunnyLass568
                          Participant
                          446 posts Send Private Message

Good luck! This is a very beautiful picture and a very beautiful bunny!?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Pets-Passed away: Hailey (9 years old, half rat terrier and miniature pincher, Feb-5-2019),Monster (13 years old, mixed breed, Lhasa Apso and some form of terrier, Sep-14-2020), Demon (14 year old Lhasa Apso, Aug-3-2022) Blossom (6 year old bunny breed(s) unknown, April-7-2024) Thumper (6 year old bunny breed(s) unknown, April-12-2024)💔💔💔💔

• Flakie
                            Participant

Sorry I hadn’t replied to this one. I had gone on holiday.

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments about my wee Holly bun.

She came 2nd in the competition and won a fab box of goodies with dried dandelion, ribwort plantain ,flowers and loads more.

Of course she shared them with her husbun Basil.

Very angelic in that picture she has grown a LOT and is quite cheeky and tries to boss poor Basil about, a little monkey ?

• bbbunzo
                              Participant
                              92 posts Send Private Message

Yaaaaaay! Congratulations to you and Holly! Do you know if the treats were from a specific brand or just something the organizers put together? I’ve given Allen fresh dandelion greens, but I’ve never found those you mentioned.

• Q8bunny
                                Participant
                                6345 posts Send Private Message

She really is quite gorgeous

• Flakie
                                  Participant

Aw thank you Q8bunny. Bbbunzo the treats were from a company in Scotland who supply them pre packed and gave the box of treats as a donation.

• bbbunzo
                                    Participant

Oh that’s too bad – I’m in Texas and I bet they wouldn’t want to ship stuff all the way here. :/ It sounds like a really nice prize though and it’s so nice of Holly to share! Allen is my only bunny but I hope someday to find him a partner like you’ve done. I’ll try to find those treats from someone in the states. I’ve never even heard of ribwort! Thanks for the reply!

• Flakie
                                      Participant

Shame it’s Whole leaf Ribwort Plantain (100g) and my bunnies love it. It’s dried and the buns love it.

• bbbunzo
                                        Participant

Ok does this look like what you got? https://www.amazon.com/Ribwort-Plantain-Healthy-Natural-Quality/dp/B00M0AU27O

I can’t tell if this stuff cut or is that what whole leaves look like?

• Flakie
                                          Participant

Bbbunzo it does look like it.

• LittlePuffyTail
                                            18092 posts Send Private Message

Congrats!!!!

Viewing 19 reply threads
                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum THE LOUNGE Holly in Bonny bunny competition