Forum

OUR SITE IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS. YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO LOGIN YET.   WE WILL ANNOUNCE WHEN READY. THE SITE MAY BE SLOW, SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT.  YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Home Forums THE LOUNGE Holly in Bonny bunny competition

This topic contains 19sd replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  LittlePuffyTail 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Flakie
    Participant

Well folks my picture of Holly has been chosen down to the last 10 finalists of the Fairly beloved rabbit rescue Spring picture competition on Facebook. I entered three pictures of my bunnies and luckily this one was chosen to be the in the  last 10. Fingers crossed for her.  

Boing
    Participant

Good luck! She’s gorgeous. Is that a professional photo? I like the idea of a Bonny Bunny contest.

Flakie
    Participant

Thank you. My daughter is an amateur photographer and she took the photo. Holly has grown a bit since this was taken but she was so cute.

The 10 entries are all gorgeous all fab bunnies. The competition was to raise funds and three winners get a little prize for their bunnies.

The picture with the most likes on Facebook by Friday wins the prize.

It’s a fab idea.

jerseygirl

Ooh good luck! She is the same colour as Gooseman. She looks wonderful with that peach colour background. And posing so nicely!

Flakie
    Participant

Thanks Jerseygirl. It’s usually hard to get a good picture, she never sits still ??

LittlePuffyTail

Beautiful picture and bunny! Good luck!

Bam

So pretty! Love her blue color!

Gordo and Janice
    Participant

Yes! I still remember the picture of both of your new “wee” bunnies perfectly posed right after you got them. Beautiful and perfect…the both of them.

Wow, she’s gorgeous! I could admire that beautiful fur and those amazing eyes all day ^_^ Good luck on the contest!

Sofia
    Participant

Aww that’s just perfection in one photo!

BunnyLass568
    Participant

Good luck! This is a very beautiful picture and a very beautiful bunny!?

Flakie
    Participant

Sorry I hadn’t replied to this one. I had gone on holiday.

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments about my wee Holly bun.

She came 2nd in the competition and won a fab box of goodies with dried dandelion, ribwort plantain ,flowers and loads more.

Of course she shared them with her husbun Basil.

Very angelic in that picture she has grown a LOT and is quite cheeky and tries to boss poor Basil about, a little monkey ?

bbbunzo
    Participant

Yaaaaaay! Congratulations to you and Holly! Do you know if the treats were from a specific brand or just something the organizers put together? I’ve given Allen fresh dandelion greens, but I’ve never found those you mentioned.

Q8bunny
    Participant

She really is quite gorgeous

Flakie
    Participant

Aw thank you Q8bunny. Bbbunzo the treats were from a company in Scotland who supply them pre packed and gave the box of treats as a donation.

bbbunzo
    Participant

Oh that’s too bad – I’m in Texas and I bet they wouldn’t want to ship stuff all the way here. :/ It sounds like a really nice prize though and it’s so nice of Holly to share! Allen is my only bunny but I hope someday to find him a partner like you’ve done. I’ll try to find those treats from someone in the states. I’ve never even heard of ribwort! Thanks for the reply!

Flakie
    Participant

Shame it’s Whole leaf Ribwort Plantain (100g) and my bunnies love it. It’s dried and the buns love it.

bbbunzo
    Participant

Ok does this look like what you got? https://www.amazon.com/Ribwort-Plantain-Healthy-Natural-Quality/dp/B00M0AU27O

I can’t tell if this stuff cut or is that what whole leaves look like?

Flakie
    Participant

Bbbunzo it does look like it.

LittlePuffyTail

Congrats!!!!

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.