Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE Hi oldtimer here

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    • bunnytowne
      Participant
      7537 posts Send Private Message

For those of you who dont know me. I used to be here all the time. My little Cotton Boo McChew was a fiesty spunky fellow with attitude. I sure miss him. His kidneys were failing and had to be pts. I couldnt look at another bunny without crying. Am all better now. Cotton was 10 and a half.

Cotton did visit me. I saw a transparent Cotton run across my living room rather his living room lol

Also i would hear him chew his box noise. So distinct i knew it was him. And he thumped a few times. I dont hear from him anymore but he is around. I have his wooden  box of ashes next to my bed. His name is on it. The place gave he a clip of his hair. A round clay thing with his footprints. Cards with his paw prints. Very nice. I still tell him good night n good morning. Sometimes i call raven cotton still lol. Raven is my cat. Yep been 4 years august 11th.  I enjoy the good memories. I missed this group. Was hard at first.

Easier now. Life is good. How yall fareing since covid. Ugh. I didnt go places much and dont work so kind of didnt and doesnt bother me there. How about yall. Your bun buns making it easier i hope. Yes i would love to have a sweet bun again. Housing no longer allows them.

Plus had a knee replacemeny july 1st. Never knew a knee could swell so big lol. I have pictures. Not sure if yall would want to see that tho.  Have to figure out how to resize photos so i can share.  Photoshop i think it was to resize?

• BZOO
        Participant
        330 posts Send Private Message

Hello, new here, but not new to buns.

I have heard/felt a few of my dogs.  Not a spiritual person, but I know they are there.

• BB Administrator
          Keymaster
          392 posts Send Private Message

Hi Bunnytowne — this is BinkyBunny under admin — doing some admin work so I don’t want to logout and login, and then logout again. 🙂

You may notice things have changed quite a bit.  The forum isn’t quiet the social buzz it used to be years ago.  Other social media forms definitely dominate, but that’s okay.  We are happy to be here to help anyone who needs it.  So it’s more info then it is playful. 🙂     But it’s still great to see you here!   So glad to know all is going well for you.

Helloworld!!

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum THE LOUNGE Hi oldtimer here