Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum BEHAVIOR hey i was sleeping!

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author
    • Gravehearted
      Participant
      2428 posts Send Private Message

I have some awful cold / flu thing that has me really wiped out.  So, I was watching tv and drifted off the sleep on the couch.

I just woke up to Hareiette biting my toe!  

Maybe she wanted to see if I was still alive?  Or else she was mad that I wasn’t paying any attention to her.

what a bratty bun!

• Lisa_43
        Participant
        1499 posts Send Private Message

LOL. I think she just wanted the attention.

• babybunsmum
          Participant
          3896 posts Send Private Message

lol!  yeah, i think she was saying “why are you just laying there & not spoiling me with attention as usual?”

hope you feel better soon gravehearted!

• Spacehopper
            Participant
            540 posts Send Private Message

Get better soon!!!! How funny!! At least you know you’re wanted. lol I often have to abandon a game of facebook scrabble with my sis in Sweden because her Kev bunny gets jealous!! lol

• Sarita
              Participant
              18851 posts Send Private Message

Hope you feel better soon. I think Hariette was just getting you back for all the meds and vet visits recently :~)

• Kokaneeandkahlua
                Participant
                12067 posts Send Private Message

Too cute!!

• bunnytowne
                  Participant
                  7537 posts Send Private Message

she wants you to get well so she can play with you. I fell asleep on couch once and Cotton came and jumped onto my chest scared me out of a sleep with a scream he hasn’t done that since. scared us both

• kimberleyanddarren
                    Participant
                    2520 posts Send Private Message

i think they where just checkin u where alive! a dead human would be no good for playing u know 😐 get well soon!

• Gravehearted
                      Participant

thanks for the good wishes – i am feeling more human today, but am still home from work.

well – most of my bunnies have just hopped on me to wake me up. I think she was just being bratty and like Sarita suggested – just getting back at me for all those meds and vet visits!

• MimzMum
                        Participant
                        8029 posts Send Private Message

Sleep? *groggy groan* What’s that? …zzzzzzzzzzzz……… ^^;
                          Hope you’re feeling better, Gravehearted. Nothing worse than the flu these days, it really wipes me out.
                          Mimzy kept me awake all night…he was doing the bunny tap dance all through his pen last night and I kept hearing his nails scratching the plastic floor. 0.o; Couldn’t grab a wink, so I’m a little bleary today.
                          Silly bun.

HRH…isn’t that Her Royal Highness? Why my dear, don’t you know it’s bad manners to fall asleep in the presence of Royalty?

• Gravehearted
                          Participant

ha ha MimzMum – you are right! how dare i fall asleep when I am supposed to be serving her highness?

ooo Mimzy was tap dancing all night? maybe add a blankie or towel to his house?

• babybunsmum
                            Participant
                            3896 posts Send Private Message

lol.  for gentle & quiet woodland creatures these buns sure do know how to interfere with our sleep patterns!   once baby had a couple of big square pieces of cardboard piled on top of eachother.  she’d sit in the middle and lift up a corner & then let it smack down.  i woke up to “fWAp”… 2 sec pause “fWAp”… 2 sec pause “fWAp”… 2 sec pause “fWAp”… 2 sec pause … lol.  even tho i was frustrated i couldn’t help but giggle to myself.  what a brat.

• MimzMum
                              Participant
                              8029 posts Send Private Message

Ah yes…the FWAPPY bun routine! I get that too, usually about 2 AM! @_@
                                I would put blankies in their pens, but they tend to eat them. And Mimzy doesn’t like his Cuddl-e Cup…he wants to tear it into little tiny pieces…he’s like a psycho-bunny-bed-killer.

Gentle, quiet woodland creatures MY EYE! *_*

• Scarlet_Rose
                                Participant
                                4293 posts Send Private Message

Sounds like HRH wanted you to wait on her hand and FOOT! LOL Oh my *giggle* I couldn’t help myself.

Viewing 13 reply threads
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum BEHAVIOR hey i was sleeping!