Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE WELCOME ! Hey from me and Chai!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
    • Lance
      Participant
      2 posts Send Private Message

Hi everyone! I’m a new bunny owner, and these forums seem wonderful so I thought I’d introduce myself and my new buddy.

His name is Chai, he’s 8 months old, and I just adopted him yesterday! He’s so sweet and has already made himself at home. He’s been eating and using his litterbox well. I’ve seen him doing the Bunny 500, binkying, and flopping! I can already tell he’s going to be the perfect emotional support animal for me. 

We also have two big dogs who live downstairs and won’t ever meet him face-to-face, but he seems to have no issues with hearing them bark. Two of our three cats have gone nose-to-nose with him through the expen so far, and he hasn’t shown any signs of distress at all. The youngest cat was actually more scared than he was! She froze when she first saw him and approached the pen very slowly. I’m sure she will warm up to him soon enough since she gets along great with our dogs and the other cats. I’m so glad Chai doesn’t seem to have any problems with the cats, though! I’d love for them to get along!

Here are a few pictures of him. He’s such a cutie! 

• Q8bunny
        Participant
        6345 posts Send Private Message

Hi and welcome!

Chai has beautiful markings and seems so relaxed already! You must be over the moon to have such a handsome new buddy. Hope to see more of him on here

• LittlePuffyTail
          18092 posts Send Private Message

Big Welcome to you and Chai! He’s very cute. Great name too.

• Gordo and Janice
            Participant
            703 posts Send Private Message

Welcome to BB! He truly is such a cutie, indeed. You are so lucky to have such a chill bun right from the start. Good for you and glad to have you.

Oh and thanks for the pics.  Love to see the new member bunnies pictures.  Always adorable.

• Bam
              16951 posts Send Private Message

Hi and welcome! So great that Chai is already feeling relaxed in his new home. Lovely pictures!

Viewing 4 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum THE LOUNGE WELCOME ! Hey from me and Chai!