Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum HOUSE RABBIT Q & A Here is the Nanny picture and the litter

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • Author
    • Desma
      Participant
      182 posts Send Private Message

Even though the size of these two pictures were small enough to post, I first transferred them to my Catster program again and they were able to be posted! I don’t know why but it works. Here is the miniature Australian Sheperd that is a nanny to the litters of bunnies. Hunny is pressed against her in this one so you cannot see her clearly. In the other picture, Hunny is 2nd to the end on the left. she has a white tip on her ear. How her daughter gets this baby bunnies to line up and hold still is a miracle. They have to snap the picture very quickley.

• Sarita
        Participant
        18851 posts Send Private Message

Oh very cute!

• Kokaneeandkahlua
          Participant
          12067 posts Send Private Message

OH TOO MUCH CUTENESS!!!

Is the dog nursing the baby bunnies? Or just bunny-sitting?

• Desma
            Participant

Just bunny sitting.

• Desma
              Participant

HERE IS A PICTURE OF THE MOMMY NETHERLAND DWARD THAT I AM GOING TO GET A MALE FROM FOR HUNNY HAVING SOME COMPANY. SHE SURE IS CUTE AND HAS A FUNNY EXPRESSION ON HER FACE.

• Sarita
                Participant
                18851 posts Send Private Message

Yeah, she kind of looks mad!

• Jenna, Chubs & Comet
                  Participant
                  617 posts Send Private Message

LOL- she looks sort of like a grumpy kitty in that picture! As for the dog and bunnies, my heart turns to butter! I’m such a dog person (before I was a bunny slave) and I can’t wait until I can move somewhere more permanent. I want a Newfoundland (which are huge dogs) the most gentle giant breed there is! They supposedly nanny any creature you introduce them to, so I can’t wait to do some doggie dates, sometime in the nearish future!

• jerseygirl
                    22345 posts Send Private Message

nethie with dutch markings And blue eyes!!! Oooooh!
                      The nanny pics are so sweet! Austalian shepard and bunch of lops…………KatnipCrzy come see!!!

• RabbitPam
                      11002 posts Send Private Message

I’m always amazed when someone lines up babies like that.

• Furface
                        Participant
                        618 posts Send Private Message

OMG, OMG, OMG!!!
                          Those babies are sooooo cute!
                          I have to admit….I want your dog, what an angel!!!

• KatnipCrzy
                          Participant
                          2981 posts Send Private Message

aw…….I love Aussies and my dogs are so gentle with my bunnies.  Of course they are more interested in the bunnies as a “Pez dispenser” than anything else.

• Dextervonbon
                            Participant
                            282 posts Send Private Message

aww that is so adorable! “Pez Dispenser” LOL. My dogs were the same way.

• skunklionshow
                              Participant
                              1257 posts Send Private Message

OMG….I could puke from the cuteness!!!!!

Does the nanny shepherd try to shepherd them?  That is so awesome.  So that dwarf is the mama of those 6 babies?  They look bigger than she is?  My dwarf gets that same look on her face.  I guess that’s why I think she hates me

• Kokaneeandkahlua
                                Participant
                                12067 posts Send Private Message

Hahahah THAT FACE omg!!! SO Cute!!

That needs to be submitted to ‘disapproving rabbits’

• feeona
                                  Participant
                                  96 posts Send Private Message

haha classic pic of mummy

• angelicvampyre
                                    Participant
                                    754 posts Send Private Message

Posted By jerseygirl on 10/14/2009 04:55 PM
                                      nethie with dutch markings And blue eyes!!! Oooooh!

Being a ND lover I have to admit if i ever say one of these for sale or for adoption then i would be there in a flash is cash in hand!  I love the nethie’s but this marking is AMAZING

• TARM
                                      Participant
                                      1253 posts Send Private Message

I would LOVE it if my dog would be gentle with my rabbits! I wish, I wish, I wish…

• RabbitPam

Desma,
                                          I just saw your first post where the pix didn’t load up, and knew I had seen this one too.
                                          If you don’t mind, I am just going to delete that other post since it is confusing, now that you were able to post this here.
                                          RP

• RabbitPam

Desma,
                                            I just saw your first post where the pix didn’t load up, and knew I had seen this one too.
                                            If you don’t mind, I am just going to delete that other post since it is confusing, now that you were able to post this here.
                                            RP

• Desma
                                            Participant

That is cool with me.

Viewing 19 reply threads
                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum HOUSE RABBIT Q & A Here is the Nanny picture and the litter