Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum DIET & CARE Help please. 10 day old Holland lop has split genitalia?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    • Butterscotch303
      Participant
      1 posts Send Private Message

This is my first litter and I cannot find what would cause this. My baby bunny has what I think are split genitals. Have any of you heard of this?

• Bunny House
        Participant
        1241 posts Send Private Message

What do you mean by split? I would take the kits in to be looked by by a vet to make sure they are healthy. We don’t talk about breeding on this website but I know there are site out there for bunny breeders. I can’t find the site but I know the forum leaders know it.

• Bam
          16872 posts Send Private Message

Split penis is a reasonably common finding in rabbits. As Bunny House is saying, intentional breeding is a prohibited topic on the Binky Bunny forums. The forum BH is referring to is called Rabbits Online. They have a special section for discussions about breeding and baby buns etc. Its called the Rabbitry And Show Room.

Here’s a link to Rabbits Online: http://www.rabbitsonline.net

• LBJ10
            16898 posts Send Private Message

I agree with Bam. If one of the babies has this, then it is what it is. There is nothing “wrong” with him. It wasn’t anything that you did that caused it.

There are not going to be very many people here that will be able to help you with breeding questions since we are a house rabbit forum and we encourage spaying/neutering. Rabbits Online is a rabbit forum with an entire section dedicated to breeding. I’m sure you will be able to ask your questions there.

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum DIET & CARE Help please. 10 day old Holland lop has split genitalia?