Forum

OUR SITE IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS. YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO LOGIN YET.   WE WILL ANNOUNCE WHEN READY. THE SITE MAY BE SLOW, SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT.  YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Home Forums HOUSE RABBIT Q & A HELP people painting rabbits ears?!

This topic contains 4sd replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  LittlePuffyTail 8 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

So I saw one of my friends keeps painting their rabbits ears?!

She blocked me so I no longer have a way to contact her but can someone explain if thats safe?

Azerane

While I certainly wouldn’t recommend it, if she’s using non toxic water based paint, technically it could be safe. Rabbits do lick their ears so the main risk is probably ingestion of a toxin. Otherwise paint getting in the ear could cause an infection too I suppose.

It’s not water based but supposedly it’s non toxic. Thank you for the reply

Bam

There is some type of vegan paint that people use to paint dogs with. It’s supposed to be harmless. Maybe that’s what your friend is using?

LittlePuffyTail

I can understand this is distressing for a bunny lover. Poor bunny

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.