Forum

OUR SITE IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS. YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO LOGIN YET.   WE WILL ANNOUNCE WHEN READY. THE SITE MAY BE SLOW, SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT.  YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Home Forums THE LOUNGE Hello! Long time since I’ve last been here…

This topic contains 12sd replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  jerseygirl 10 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Scarlet_Rose
    Participant

Hello everyone!  It’s been ages since I’ve been here and I see a lot of new faces and some I recognize too.   I just wanted to stop by and say hi to some of my friends here, K&K, BB, Katnip, Moo, Pam & Sarita.  I hope all is going well with you.  My life is chock full of things to do and I am thoroughly enjoying it.  Bonsai and Daffodil are their usual furry little mischevious selves and say hi as well.  I miss y’all and hope to be by a bit more often to at least check in with you.  Take care!

Sarita
    Participant

Hi Scarlet Rose – so good to hear from you. I’m glad everything is going well for you and for Bonsai and Daffodil. T

Scarlet_Rose
    Participant

Thanks Sarita! I hope your furry family is happy and healthy!

RabbitPam

Hey, Scarlet!
    Nice to hear from you. Sammykins says Hi, too.

babybunsmum
    Participant

scarlet!!! nice to hear that you’re still doing so well… binky on

BinkyBunny
    Keymaster

Hi Scarlet, welcome back! So glad to hear life is good and full of great things. Give Bonsai and Daffodil head scratches from me, Jack and Vivian!

Binkies to you and your crew!

Scarlet_Rose
    Participant

Awe shucks gals thanks! Things were quite busy for me for a while but now I think they are finally settling down so you’ll see me around here more. Bonsai and Daff send their best too all of you too and they can’t wait to tell you how much they have suffered…LOL Spoiled rotten little fuzzballs. LOL

Kokaneeandkahlua
    Participant

Hi Scarlet!! Glad to hear things are going well and settling down!! You’ll have to share some pictures when you get a chance!

luvmybunny
    Participant

Hi and Welcome back to BB!!

Sage Cat
    Participant

Hey Scarlet!
    Kay & Winston send glad you’re doing well binkies to you, Bonsai and Daffodil!!

Scarlet_Rose
    Participant

Thank you and yes Ill have to take some recent pictures of my two bald furballs. I groomed them yesterday and I swore I was going to have hairless versions of Bonsai and Daffodil because the fur just kept coming out! The pictures will have to wait though, I’ve got karate 4 nights a week so I’ll probably do it Friday. Yep, that is my latest for those of you who followed the BB Weight loss support group and kept up with things, I was a size 22/24 in January of last year and am now maintaining a size 8 – and possibly shrinking yet again to a 6. I started out working out at the gym 4 days a week and now, tired of the gym, looking for inspiration and permanent lifestyle change that didn’t involve the gym, have been practicing kung fu karate (Shaolin Kempo style) and learning a weapon (the bo staff) and having a blast and I still weight lift at home twice a week. And no, for those of you whom are wondering, I have no boyfriend as of yet. LOL…After all who wants a bo-staff wielding, muscle-bound, karate chopping girl who can kick some serious heinee anyway? That guy would be a rare find. LOL O.K. y’all I’m going to get back to what I was doing, it is so awesome to be back here and thank you for the warm welcomes!

corpathina
    Participant

welcome back scarlet (and nice to meet you!) i can’t believe you lost so much weight! that is so incredibly inspiring. i’ve been struggling with my weight and am having so much trouble getting motivated. i’ll hunt up that thread and maybe that’ll help!

also, the karate thing it totally awesome. and as far as not having a boyfriend, it made me think of this –
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5wmParkppw
    i hope it makes you laugh! so see, maybe guys want girls with sweet skills, too! haha. i miraculously have a boyfriend, but sometimes i wonder the same sort of thing, only i can’t wield a bo-staff, am far from muscle-bound, and the only thing i chop is stuff in the kitchen!
    so you might be a better catch than you think.
    can’t wait to see pics of your bald buns.

jerseygirl

Welcome back. It’ll be nice to seeing you round more

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.