Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE WELCOME ! Hello from Clover!

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
    • Jules_N_Clover
      Participant
      4 posts Send Private Message

I brought my little Clover home from the AZ Humane Society and have been head over heels in love with him ever since! They didn’t have too much information on him other than the fact that he is a neutered male. I did a little research and think he is a Mini Rex, but can’t pin down the color. Any insight would be greatly appreciated 

XX Jules

• Deleted User
        Participant
        22064 posts Send Private Message

hey do you have pic? I could help with that with a pic.

• Gordo and Janice
          Participant
          703 posts Send Private Message

Welcome to BB Jules_N_Clover! I’m sure there is someone here that could help you with that. But like Fajita the Bunny said, need a couple of pictures.

• Wick & Fable
            5810 posts Send Private Message

Welcome to BB! Feel free to ask as many questions as you’d like! Clover is such a cute name

The answers provided in this discussion are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. Seek the advice of your veterinarian or a qualified behaviorist.

• Jules_N_Clover
              Participant

Oops, I forgot the attachments. 

• Jules_N_Clover
                Participant

Just uploaded them

• kurottabun
                  Participant
                  908 posts Send Private Message

Hmm, I’m not too familiar with breeds, but he looks like an Chestnut/Agouti to me

I don’t think he’s a Mini Rex though as Rexes are known to have “plushy” and somewhat velvety fur. Do you have any idea how old he is and how much he weighs?

Nonetheless, he’s so cute! <3

• Jules_N_Clover
                    Participant

He’s 2 years old and about 5 pounds

• Bam
                      16951 posts Send Private Message

He’s definitely an agouti. Agouti color means each invidial hair is banded in different colors, like yellow and black or red and black. It’s a very common fur pattern in wild animals, because it gives such excellent camouflage. Rabbits and deer have it, and wolves have it too.

I don’t know what breed he is, I know too little about breeds to be able to say.

Very welcome to the BB forums to both of you ?

Viewing 8 reply threads
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum THE LOUNGE WELCOME ! Hello from Clover!