Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE Happy to Introduce….

Viewing 22 reply threads
  • Author
    • LittlePuffyTail
      18092 posts Send Private Message

our newest addition, Tommy!!!!! 

Been having the “bunny itch” for a while…..the SPCA kept posting all their bunnies. They had over 20 which is a lot. When we got Elara there were only 3. After convincing Ricky, I went to check them out. And saw “Clover” who had been there 8 months.   Reason for surrender : Not enough time.  The lady working there said “Oh, he’ll never get adopted. He’s aggressive.”. Long story short, he’s not aggressive. He just hated being there and the lady had no idea how to pick him up or handle him. So we brought him home last Thursday and, of course, new home, new name. I wanted to name him something more unusual, but the two other family members insisted it be something they like too.  But it’s a cute name for a cute little helicopter bun. No idea on age, but he acts like a youngish bun to me. 

He is being housed downstairs right now. Elara is upstairs. Not sure how she’s gonna react. Don’t plan on bonding them but would like them to be happy neighbours. She doesn’t seem upset that my clothes smell like another bunny so maybe it won’t be too bad. 

In the visit room at the SPCA

Hanging out with Momma 

You can really see how aggressive he is here, after being tucked in and snuggled with by Evi….

• Tony's Mum
        Participant
        431 posts Send Private Message

Welcome home Tommy! He’s gorgeous x

• ThorBunny
          Participant
          824 posts Send Private Message

Ak! He’s so cute!!!! And so lucky to have such a great forever home

Ah, the bunny itch. I wish we had a bigger place so I could adopt more as well…

• Asriel and Bombur
            Participant
            1104 posts Send Private Message

LOVE LOVE LOVE! So glad your little family is expanding again!

If things don’t work out with A&B this time around, I’m trying to convince John to speed date Az and get him a friend

• Bam
              16877 posts Send Private Message

Welcome Tommy ❤❤❤ You are a lucky bunny!!!

Hes just beautiful. That soft, velvety fur! Those ears!

• Q8bunny
                Participant
                6345 posts Send Private Message

Squeee! Your new helicopter looks like a darling! So glad he ended up under your roof. Looking forward to continued stalkings on Insta. lol

• Sonn
                  Participant
                  1810 posts Send Private Message

Those ears! So glad he’s there and not stuck with someone who doesn’t understand him!

• Doodler
                    Participant
                    337 posts Send Private Message

Oh my goodness he’s adorable!!   Thank you for giving such an aggressive and unadoptable bunny a great home

• Dface
                      Participant
                      1084 posts Send Private Message

I love his lil light grey moustache!! Congratulations on the new family member!
                        He’s really landed on his paws with you ?

• Muj Mom N Bun
                        Participant
                        352 posts Send Private Message

Yay! Happy Hop! Happy! Hoppity Hop! Welcome! Oh he’s a lucky prince of a boy! Yes…. we can all see for sure just how intimidating he is…. he is killing us all with his Smokey Smoldering Cuteness! Yay!
                          And many congrats, he is a wonderful addition to your family! Hooray for Bunny Fever helping this bun find his way to you.

• tobyluv
                          Participant
                          3310 posts Send Private Message

Tommy is precious!

• LBJ10
                            16908 posts Send Private Message

Yay! Welcome Tommy!

Hmm, I wonder what would go with Tommy. Just like Spikey Marbles got two names, I think Tommy could have two names too.

• jerseygirl
                              22345 posts Send Private Message

Tommy ! Welcome to BB handsome boy.
                                LPT, these pics are adorable. Evi looks enamoured with the new fur baby.

@LBJ, yes! Elara is Elara Moon after all.

Since his homecoming date was also in February like Elara’s, does that make him a rare (impossible) February blue moon?

• LBJ10
                                16908 posts Send Private Message

Ah, yes, I think you’re on to something JG!

• LittlePuffyTail

Thanks, everyone. Yes he needs another name but, in truth, he will probably have some weird, completely unrelated nickname in like a week. Most of the time I call Elara “Bellarina”.

• pinknfwuffy
                                    Participant
                                    660 posts Send Private Message

Eeeeee, congratulations! Elara and Tommy officially have the best ears in the bunny kingdom. He’s precious. Welcome home, little one!

• Kiki
                                      Participant
                                      205 posts Send Private Message

Hi Tommy! He looks a little like my Indie. What does helicopter bun mean? He looks so sweet, I am glad you took a chance on him

• joea64
                                        Participant
                                        1423 posts Send Private Message

Hi Tommy!

If I ever have “helicopter buns”, I’m going to name them after attack choppers.

• LittlePuffyTail

Kiki- One ear up and one ear down. Sometimes his right ear goes up and stays like that for hours at a time.

• Kiki
                                            Participant
                                            205 posts Send Private Message

Awww how cute! Indie does that on occasion too. He really has a sweet little face

• joea64
                                              Participant
                                              1423 posts Send Private Message

Posted By LittlePuffyTail on 3/08/2019 12:21 PM

Kiki- One ear up and one ear down. Sometimes his right ear goes up and stays like that for hours at a time.

While Fernando isn’t, of course, a helicopter bun, he does the same thing with his ears though only for a minute at a time or so. I chant exactly that phrase, “one ear up and one ear down!” at him every time he does it.

• Q8bunny
                                                Participant
                                                6345 posts Send Private Message

Heheh… those funny bunny ear muscles…

• MoxieMeadows
                                                  Participant
                                                  5375 posts Send Private Message

Ahh, omg, he’s so cute! Congrats!!!! <3

Viewing 22 reply threads
                                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum THE LOUNGE Happy to Introduce….