Forum

OUR SITE IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS. YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO LOGIN YET.   WE WILL ANNOUNCE WHEN READY. THE SITE MAY BE SLOW, SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT.  YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Home Forums THE LOUNGE Happy to Introduce….

This topic contains 22sd replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  MoxieMeadows 8 months ago.

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

LittlePuffyTail

our newest addition, Tommy!!!!! 

Been having the “bunny itch” for a while…..the SPCA kept posting all their bunnies. They had over 20 which is a lot. When we got Elara there were only 3. After convincing Ricky, I went to check them out. And saw “Clover” who had been there 8 months.   Reason for surrender : Not enough time.  The lady working there said “Oh, he’ll never get adopted. He’s aggressive.”. Long story short, he’s not aggressive. He just hated being there and the lady had no idea how to pick him up or handle him. So we brought him home last Thursday and, of course, new home, new name. I wanted to name him something more unusual, but the two other family members insisted it be something they like too.  But it’s a cute name for a cute little helicopter bun. No idea on age, but he acts like a youngish bun to me. 

He is being housed downstairs right now. Elara is upstairs. Not sure how she’s gonna react. Don’t plan on bonding them but would like them to be happy neighbours. She doesn’t seem upset that my clothes smell like another bunny so maybe it won’t be too bad. 

In the visit room at the SPCA

Hanging out with Momma 

You can really see how aggressive he is here, after being tucked in and snuggled with by Evi….

Tony's Mum
    Participant

Welcome home Tommy! He’s gorgeous x

ThorBunny
    Participant

Ak! He’s so cute!!!! And so lucky to have such a great forever home

Ah, the bunny itch. I wish we had a bigger place so I could adopt more as well…

Asriel and Bombur
    Participant

LOVE LOVE LOVE! So glad your little family is expanding again!

If things don’t work out with A&B this time around, I’m trying to convince John to speed date Az and get him a friend

Bam

Welcome Tommy ❤❤❤ You are a lucky bunny!!!

Hes just beautiful. That soft, velvety fur! Those ears!

Q8bunny
    Participant

Squeee! Your new helicopter looks like a darling! So glad he ended up under your roof. Looking forward to continued stalkings on Insta. lol

Sonn
    Participant

Those ears! So glad he’s there and not stuck with someone who doesn’t understand him!

Doodler
    Participant

Oh my goodness he’s adorable!!   Thank you for giving such an aggressive and unadoptable bunny a great home

Dface
    Participant

I love his lil light grey moustache!! Congratulations on the new family member!
    He’s really landed on his paws with you ?

Muj Mom N Bun
    Participant

Yay! Happy Hop! Happy! Hoppity Hop! Welcome! Oh he’s a lucky prince of a boy! Yes…. we can all see for sure just how intimidating he is…. he is killing us all with his Smokey Smoldering Cuteness! Yay!
    And many congrats, he is a wonderful addition to your family! Hooray for Bunny Fever helping this bun find his way to you.

tobyluv
    Participant

Tommy is precious!

LBJ10

Yay! Welcome Tommy!

Hmm, I wonder what would go with Tommy. Just like Spikey Marbles got two names, I think Tommy could have two names too.

jerseygirl

Tommy ! Welcome to BB handsome boy.
    LPT, these pics are adorable. Evi looks enamoured with the new fur baby.

@LBJ, yes! Elara is Elara Moon after all.

Since his homecoming date was also in February like Elara’s, does that make him a rare (impossible) February blue moon?

LBJ10

Ah, yes, I think you’re on to something JG!

LittlePuffyTail

Thanks, everyone. Yes he needs another name but, in truth, he will probably have some weird, completely unrelated nickname in like a week. Most of the time I call Elara “Bellarina”.

pinknfwuffy
    Participant

Eeeeee, congratulations! Elara and Tommy officially have the best ears in the bunny kingdom. He’s precious. Welcome home, little one!

Kiki
    Participant

Hi Tommy! He looks a little like my Indie. What does helicopter bun mean? He looks so sweet, I am glad you took a chance on him

joea64
    Participant

Hi Tommy!

If I ever have “helicopter buns”, I’m going to name them after attack choppers.

LittlePuffyTail

Kiki- One ear up and one ear down. Sometimes his right ear goes up and stays like that for hours at a time.

Kiki
    Participant

Awww how cute! Indie does that on occasion too. He really has a sweet little face

joea64
    Participant

Posted By LittlePuffyTail on 3/08/2019 12:21 PM

Kiki- One ear up and one ear down. Sometimes his right ear goes up and stays like that for hours at a time.

While Fernando isn’t, of course, a helicopter bun, he does the same thing with his ears though only for a minute at a time or so. I chant exactly that phrase, “one ear up and one ear down!” at him every time he does it.

Q8bunny
    Participant

Heheh… those funny bunny ear muscles…

MoxieMeadows
    Participant

Ahh, omg, he’s so cute! Congrats!!!! <3

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.