Forum

OUR SITE IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS. YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO LOGIN YET.   WE WILL ANNOUNCE WHEN READY. THE SITE MAY BE SLOW, SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT.  YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Home Forums THE LOUNGE Happy 1st Gotcha Day

This topic contains 8sd replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  LittlePuffyTail 8 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

LittlePuffyTail

To my beautiful Elara Moon!!!! Love this girl so much! She brings me so much joy with her silliness and bunny kisses. We didn’t really have anything special planned due to a snowstorm but she got a nice piece of watermelon and lots of love this morning. 

Bam

Happy first Gotcha Day, sweet miss Elara Moon! I’m so glad you and your mom found each other! ???

Doodler
    Participant

Happy First Gotcha Day you gorgeous girl with ears for days!!!

pinknfwuffy
    Participant

Happy Gotcha Day, lovely! I hope you partied hard and got all the treats you wanted!

graysonbun
    Participant

I cannot believe it has already been a year! I can remember seeing some of your first posts about her! Time flies hahah!

Happy gotcha day to Elara Moon!

LittlePuffyTail

Thanks, everyone.

Muj Mom N Bun
    Participant

Happy 1 Gotchya Day!!!! Congrats and so many many more happy Days together!

jerseygirl

Happy bunniversary, Elara! May this 2nd year be just as lovely.
    She’s a delight, LPT.

LittlePuffyTail

Thanks, guys.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.