Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE Happy 1st Gotcha Day

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
    • LittlePuffyTail
      18092 posts Send Private Message

To my beautiful Elara Moon!!!! Love this girl so much! She brings me so much joy with her silliness and bunny kisses. We didn’t really have anything special planned due to a snowstorm but she got a nice piece of watermelon and lots of love this morning. 

• Bam
        16877 posts Send Private Message

Happy first Gotcha Day, sweet miss Elara Moon! I’m so glad you and your mom found each other! ???

• Doodler
          Participant
          337 posts Send Private Message

Happy First Gotcha Day you gorgeous girl with ears for days!!!

• pinknfwuffy
            Participant
            660 posts Send Private Message

Happy Gotcha Day, lovely! I hope you partied hard and got all the treats you wanted!

• graysonbun
              Participant
              123 posts Send Private Message

I cannot believe it has already been a year! I can remember seeing some of your first posts about her! Time flies hahah!

Happy gotcha day to Elara Moon!

• LittlePuffyTail

Thanks, everyone.

• Muj Mom N Bun
                  Participant
                  352 posts Send Private Message

Happy 1 Gotchya Day!!!! Congrats and so many many more happy Days together!

• jerseygirl
                    22345 posts Send Private Message

Happy bunniversary, Elara! May this 2nd year be just as lovely.
                      She’s a delight, LPT.

• LittlePuffyTail

Thanks, guys.

Viewing 8 reply threads
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum THE LOUNGE Happy 1st Gotcha Day