Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE Got’cha Day Special

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    • BunnyLass568
      Participant
      434 posts Send Private Message

Blossom and Thumper’s got’cha day is coming up (May 6th) and I was wondering if anyone can help me figure out what to do for them. It’s going to be their 4th year with us and they’re 4 years old. (They came from the auction so I don’t know when their exact b-day is but I know it’s sometime from late February to early March, we got them when they were babies.) I have no way to pay for anything on binkybunny nor will I have the money to really buy them anything new after next month. Any suggestions?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Pets-Current: Blossom and Thumper (5 year old buns)💖💖💖💖 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Pets-Passed away: Hailey (9 years old, half rat terrier and miniature pincher, 2-5-2019),Monster (13 years old, mixed breed, Lhasa Apso and some form of terrier, 9-14-2020), and Demon (14 year old Lhasa Apso, 8-3-2022) 💔💔💔💔

• DanaNM
        8901 posts Send Private Message

Maybe you could configure their salad into an “edible arrangement”?

. . . The answers provided in this discussion are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. Seek the advice of your veterinarian or a qualified behaviorist.  

• BunnyLass568
            Participant

Thanks for the idea!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Pets-Current: Blossom and Thumper (5 year old buns)💖💖💖💖 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Pets-Passed away: Hailey (9 years old, half rat terrier and miniature pincher, 2-5-2019),Monster (13 years old, mixed breed, Lhasa Apso and some form of terrier, 9-14-2020), and Demon (14 year old Lhasa Apso, 8-3-2022) 💔💔💔💔

• prince dorian the bun
            Participant
            743 posts Send Private Message

wrap up a small box with hay and some toys?

• BunnyLass568
                Participant

That sound fun! Thanks for the idea

• ParsleyBun
                Participant
                119 posts Send Private Message

I have ideas!

I don’t know if you live in the city, but if you don’t you could give them some sticks off untreated maple, apple, and poplar trees. My buns are crazy for those. OR if you do live in the city, try some of these diy free toys! Links: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKkTiGi4cWc

Or, you could make DIY treats for their big day! Good recipes: https://bunnylady.com/5-homemade-rabbit-treats/

I hope this helps!!!!!!!!!!

• BunnyLass568
                    Participant

I live in the country but I don’t think I can get maple or apple sticks but those toys seem like a fun idea! Thanks for the ideas

Viewing 3 reply threads
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum THE LOUNGE Got’cha Day Special