Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE Get to know each other game

Viewing 22 reply threads
  • Author
    • BunnyLass568
      Participant
      445 posts Send Private Message

I saw this on Rabbits Online and thought that it could be fun to do here. The object of the game is to get someone to say “yes”, example: “The Person Below Me (TPBM) eats steak”, the person who responds: “yes I do!” And we continue on from there,  same for if they say “no” then it’s their turn to say “TPBM_____”. Does that make any sense? If so then let’s start!

The person below me likes to macramé

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Pets-Passed away: Hailey (9 years old, half rat terrier and miniature pincher, Feb-5-2019),Monster (13 years old, mixed breed, Lhasa Apso and some form of terrier, Sep-14-2020), Demon (14 year old Lhasa Apso, Aug-3-2022) Blossom (6 year old bunny breed(s) unknown, April-7-2024) Thumper (6 year old bunny breed(s) unknown, April-12-2024)💔💔💔💔

• Bam
        16872 posts Send Private Message

No (but I do crochet 🤣)

The person below me grows basil (or other kitchen herbs) in their window sill.

• DanaNM
          8930 posts Send Private Message

Yes I do!

The person below me likes mushrooms.

. . . The answers provided in this discussion are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. Seek the advice of your veterinarian or a qualified behaviorist.  

• Azerane
            4688 posts Send Private Message

Yes, especially cooked. So tasty!

The person below me has a pet that’s not a rabbit.

• GlennTheLionhead
              Participant
              361 posts Send Private Message

Nope, bunnies are the only ones for me! (for now)

The person below me prefers summer over winter.

• Ellie from The Netherlands
                Participant
                2512 posts Send Private Message

It’s close, but I do prefer winter. What I love about summer is the produce: I love fruit and making vlaaien (unsweetened fruit pies made only from very ripe sweet fruit). Fresh strawberries, apricots, peaches, cherries… love it love it love it!

Summer should technically be better for my rheumatic illness, and I have less pain and stiffness… as long as I stay home.

Everyone has their ACs blasting, and drafts and sudden cold air streams trigger severe rheumatic attacks. That makes my illness super unpredictable, and I can’t always get physio help soon enough because everyone’s on holiday.

My boyfriend and friends aren’t heat lovers: Dutch summer tends to be humid which makes it just as oppressive as in the tropics. In summer I have more energy if there are no surprise attacks, but I’ve got nobody who wants to do something fun.

Ah well, winter it is! Snow, snuggling up in warm blankets on the sofa, cooking traditional Dutch winter foods. Tasty!

The person below me has the German band Scooter as one of their guilty pleasures 😛

• prince dorian the bun
                  Participant
                  743 posts Send Private Message

I watched a couple of their videos and I could see them in Eurovision! 🤣 I can’t say they’ll become my guilty pleasure, but I respect the camp. I am half German though, as in my father us German & I lived there when I was younger. Unfortunately my German has gotten out of practice, though I can understand okay, just forgot words.

The person below me may have a house plant addiction. 🪴

• GlennTheLionhead
                    Participant

Oh nice Dorian, Germany is lovely!

I have 14 house plants… It is a problem, not sure how one stops buying house plants lol

The person below me is addicted to candy crush.. Or other games.

• Azerane

No game addiction here! Although I do like to sometimes play Sudoku at night to help me get to sleep. The last thing I need is yet another thing to waste time on, lol.

The person below me plays a musical instrument.

• BunnyLass568
                        Participant

Not really, I can play the first few opening notes of Ode to Joy on the guitar but I mostly mess around on it when I had it that is

The person below me likes Quantum Leap the TV show

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Pets-Passed away: Hailey (9 years old, half rat terrier and miniature pincher, Feb-5-2019),Monster (13 years old, mixed breed, Lhasa Apso and some form of terrier, Sep-14-2020), Demon (14 year old Lhasa Apso, Aug-3-2022) Blossom (6 year old bunny breed(s) unknown, April-7-2024) Thumper (6 year old bunny breed(s) unknown, April-12-2024)💔💔💔💔

• Cinnimon&Ollie
                          Participant
                          300 posts Send Private Message

No, actually never heard of it.

The person below me has a polish dwarf bunny.

• Azerane

No, I have a mini lop mix and new Zealand white mix =)

The person below me loves the sound of storms (rain/thunder).

• BunnyLass568
                              Participant

I love the sound of rain (as long as it’s not too loud) but not thunder

The person below me wants to learn/does know a second language

Participant

Irish (Gaeilge) is the 3rd language that I really wanted to learn 🙂 It becomes so much fun if you actually want to learn something, instead of being pushed by school or by parents.

I’ve been listening to Celtic music more lately, and I wanted to know more about Irish. It’s a very poetic language which is difficult to translate. So much gets lost in translation. If you think French is fancy, Irish is going to blow you away. For instance, if you want to say “I’m sorry”, you say “tá brón orm” which means “there is sorrow upon me”. Doesn’t that just make you melt? 🥺😍

English was very interesting when I was little because I wanted to be friends with kids of expats, and Latin became very interesting because it was so logical and had new and interesting concepts.

The love for language that I had in childhood was quite thoroughly ruined by school. School decided that I should learn Greek, French and German too, and my mum really pushed Hebrew on me. I’ve forgotten most of my Greek and Hebrew almost immediately, and I only use German and French when strictly necessary.

It really stinks that you were stuck with so many compulsory languages when I was a teen in the Dutch school system. Want to get into university? 4-6 languages it was, even if you want to be in STEM! 😒 It’s good to have found some fun in languages again, even if it took 20 years!

The person below me has left for work in slippers once!

• BunnyLass568
                                    Participant

That is awesome! I wanna learn Irish Gaelic and Scottish Gaelic since I have Irish and Scottish in my mom’s side of the family (as well as English, Welsh, German, Sioux and Black Foot) and I wanna learn sign language. In the school my sisters and I went to kids have a choice between Spanish and French but the school told me that I was too stupid to learn a second language even though I knew how to say “I have a cat in my pants” in Spanish and can count to 10 in Spanish even at that time.

Participant

That’s an interesting mix of bloodlines! It’s fascinating how America is one big melting pot of cultures and ethnicities.

If you want to learn Gaelic I wouldn’t recommend Duolingo. It tries to teach you the language in a playful way, but it gives almost no background info about pronunciation rules etc. Videos on YouTube and language websites are way more helpful. There’s a sizable group of people in the States who want to keep their heritage alive, and there are some groups who teach the language.

• LBJ10
                                      16899 posts Send Private Message

They weren’t slipper exactly… but slip-on shoes I wore around the house. Definitely not appropriate for what I was doing that day (walking around outside in the mud), but I didn’t notice until I was getting out of my car. I just had to be extra careful not to step somewhere I would lose my shoe.

I think I might have stepped outside a couple of times with slippers on, but I always noticed before I got to the car.

The person below me likes bird watching.

• Azerane

I haven’t clicked on this thread in a few days and to have it be that the next time I click on it is funny xD Yes, I do like bird watching. If you want to get technical I consider myself a birder, rather than a bird watcher. Bird watching is generally a static activity such as watching birds at a feeder from a window. Birding is more of an active pursuit, going out to parks and making lists of birds that are seen etc. But to be fair, I do enjoy both.

That was too much information that you didn’t ask for or need.

The person below me has travelled overseas.

• GlennTheLionhead
                                          Participant

That sounds really cool Azerane, what a great hobby.

I have actually lived in a couple countries Canada(home land)- germany, borneo and england. I have been on a good few overseas holidays but I won’t bore you with the details, my favourite places are tropical Jungle places though.

Perhaps on a similar note,

The person below me enjoys road-trip getaways.

• BunnyLass568
                                            Participant

Not particularly. I like staying at home more.

The person below me likes fantasy books.

Participant

Hehe, ditto: why go outside? The bunnies are indoors… ^_^

Yes, I really love fantasy books! I go through 2 or 3 a month, very thick ones sometimes. It’s difficult for me to hold a real paper book, so I have audiobooks on while I knit or embroider.

Breintje and I spent many a night on the sofa with a blanket, a craft project and a good book. And then suddenly you hear “tweet tweet tweet” in the background and realise it’s almost dawn 😯

The person below me has a very stubborn bunny…

• BunnyLass568
                                                Participant

I remember those days, reading all night I mean and the buns can be kinda stubborn, especially towards there hay.

The person below me plays Dungeons and Dragons

• Bam
                                                  16872 posts Send Private Message

I dont play Dungeons and Dragons, but I love Stranger Things!

I play QuizDuel and some Scrabble on my phone, plus Wordle and Worldle in bed.

I have a rather stubborn bunny, I find rabbits to be stubborn as a species 🤣 I doubt there are very many un-stubborn buns!

The person below me loves crafting.

• Cinnimon&Ollie
                                                    Participant
                                                    300 posts Send Private Message

Nope, no crafting here.

But I do also enjoy wordle. As well as riding horses.

The person below me rides horses.

• Wick & Fable
                                                      5781 posts Send Private Message

I rode a horse once and I did enjoy it. After that — never again. Not because of choice, but because it’s not something easily accessible for me nor am I taking measures to schedule it, haha.

The person below me enjoys a hot beverage paired with a nice pastry 🙂

The answers provided in this discussion are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. Seek the advice of your veterinarian or a qualified behaviorist.

Viewing 22 reply threads
                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum THE LOUNGE Get to know each other game