Forum

OUR SITE IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS. YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO LOGIN YET.   WE WILL ANNOUNCE WHEN READY. THE SITE MAY BE SLOW, SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT.  YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Home Forums DIET & CARE Furminator?

This topic contains 3sd replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  LBJ10 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Marzipan The Bunny
    Participant

Hi all! I can’t seem to find Marzipans old brush anywhere, but I do have a Furminator meant for dogs. Would it be fine if I used it on Mars?

Bam

It depends on Mars. If he is shedding and has normal-lenght hair, it could work. Be very gentle so it doesn’t nip his skin, buns have delicate skin.

If Mars is a long haired bun, a Furminatir would just get stuck.

Marzipan The Bunny
    Participant

He is a new Zealand bun so his fur is pretty short. Would the furminator work the same or close to the same as the ones meant for rabbits?

LBJ10

It should work. I have one meant for cats and I can use it on Leopold, who has normal fur. He doesn’t seem to mind it, but he also isn’t one to sit still willingly to be brushed. I just delicately go over his back and sides with it. I don’t dig down or anything.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.