Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum HOUSE RABBIT Q & A FLYING RABBIT AMIDST PANDEMIC 2021

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    • Kikithelop
      Participant
      1 posts Send Private Message

Good day everyone!

My name is Christa and my baby is Kiki. He’s a 13mths minilop. I’m moving him from Australia to Japan. Its a permanent move and I have researched about the conditions of traveling my lil baby yet I am determined to take him with me rather than rehoming.

Please, if anyone else outhere with similar experience, pleasw share with me. If you’ve got advice I will be happy to hear them. Thank you so much

Christa&Kiki

• Cinnimon&Ollie
        Participant
        300 posts Send Private Message

Honestly it is up to you there is no right or wrong way to go. People do take there bunny’s on airplanes, and there is actually a bunny that travels the world. The bunnies personality comes in too, is he afraid of car ride, or loud noises? Since it is a one time thing and not like you would be going back and forth a lot it would be fine to take him or regime him. If it was me making the decision I would take my bunnies with me. They are my everything, I wouldn’t be able to leave them. I know my bunny cinnimon would actually like it she is super adventurous with no survival  instincts. My other bunny Ollie wouldn’t like it he hates going anywhere. But I would take them since it is just once. Also Japan sounds fun, have a great time.

• Hazel
          Participant
          2587 posts Send Private Message

The most important thing is, don’t have him travel in cargo, he should travel in the cabin with you as a carry on. The noise down in cargo plus the temperature fluctuations could kill him.

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum HOUSE RABBIT Q & A FLYING RABBIT AMIDST PANDEMIC 2021