Forum

OUR SITE IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS. YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO LOGIN YET.   WE WILL ANNOUNCE WHEN READY. THE SITE MAY BE SLOW, SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT.  YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Home Page Forums DIET & CARE Flower Petals

This topic contains 0sd replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  BA 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • B&A
    Participant
    35 posts Send Private Message

Hi, 

I am just after a bit of advice regarding flower petal treats. One of my bunnies has what appears to be a very sensitive stomach. So they don’t get any treats like heavy vegetables or anything with soy, or that just generally look too manufactured. It’s just not worth it. I have been giving them flower petals recently though. I ordered the ‘tasty tortoise mix’ from Amazon. They absolutely love them. I can’t find any warnings online about limits though. Obviously it’s a treat. but does anyone know if they can be given daily or if it should be limited to once a week or something? It seems like a really good treat idea, not a heavy vegetable, light and natural, I’m just cautious about being a bit too enthusiastic with them and then realizing they’ve caused an major upset. Any words of warning? 

Thanks

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.