Forum

OUR SITE IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS. YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO LOGIN YET.   WE WILL ANNOUNCE WHEN READY. THE SITE MAY BE SLOW, SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT.  YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Home Page Forums DIET & CARE Florida twigs and leaves

This topic contains 0sd replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  didavies 5 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • Davies
    Participant
    1 posts Send Private Message

Hi. I know giving Evie twigs and leaves from outdoors would be a good part of her diet, but all the lists I’ve seen do not specify certain species we have here in Florida. Lists that I have seen show maple (specifically silver and sugar). We don’t have sugar and silver maples in Florida, we have red maples. Are they safe to feed her? Also, one of the most prevalent species here is Elderberries. While the berries are tart, birds like them, but I’m more interested in the leaves and twigs. Does anyone know if these are safe for my bun? I’ve also seen citrus twigs and leaves on both safe and unsafe lists? Which is it? Any help would be appreciated. Evie loves her produce, but I’d like to add some wild foods to it. Thanks!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.