Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE February Fotos!

Viewing 170 reply threads
  • Author
    • Nora
      Participant
      291 posts Send Private Message

Pippin is hard to take photos of, because if I get my phone anywhere near him he moves and/or tries to sniff it. But here he is, just before coming over to investigate:

And here he is after I tried to rub his nose:

Yep, I get the butt! He is Not Interested in my petting.

• longhairmike
        Participant
        1069 posts Send Private Message

Muffin’s first post-spay date with Buddy

photo DSCN5065_zps29ab054a.jpg

• MoxieMeadows
          Participant
          5375 posts Send Private Message

Going to have to go take a bunch of photos.

• JackRabbit
            Participant
            5451 posts Send Private Message

Nora — those are the same “poses” I get from Marlee.

• MoxieMeadows
              Participant

As soon as I replace the batteries in my camera, you may get to see a pick of my dog and Moxie wearing a fancy jacket-dress.
                P.S. No promises on Moxie wearing anything, that never ends well, lol!

• MissGabbster
                Participant
                718 posts Send Private Message

I love Pippin’s coloring. ♥

A hallway filled with bunnies! And Hamtaro.

• Bam
                  16836 posts Send Private Message

Pippin is adorable! Is his color some kind of tortlike Henry (Andi’s Henry)?

Here’s Bam flopped on his IKEA bed again. 

• Sindri
                    Participant
                    1515 posts Send Private Message

I tried to do the tissue box and soda can challenge from another thread. It was hard to take pictures they would not sit still. I also couldn’t find a standard size tissue box. JR notice the stray poops Ms. Kilala has left around the room. This is what it can look like when I get busy and can’t clean. I don’t call her Poop Princess for nothing! 

• Sindri
                      Participant

Btw Bam I love that bed! It would be all chewed up at my house.

Longhairmike I hope Muffin and Buddy become friends quickly.

Nora Pippin does have nice coloring! Lops are so cute.

• MoxieMeadows
                        Participant

Sindriona— Oh my goodness, what breed is Kilala(?) her coloring is so pretty!

• Sindri
                          Participant

Moxie she is a Netherland dwarf. I believe the color is smoke pearl. Last time I took her to the vet she weighed 1.25 ounces. She is my little baby. Usagi is suppose to be a netherland too but he is a bit bigger he weighs a little over 2lbs.

• MoxieMeadows
                            Participant

They are both so adorable!

• Mimzy
                              Participant
                              599 posts Send Private Message

Mimzy’s proud of herself for chasing off the big bad kitty Poor cat is terrified of the bunnies! lol

• Deleted User
                                Participant
                                22064 posts Send Private Message

Posted By bam on 2/02/2015 5:12 AM

Pippin is adorable! Is his color some kind of tortlike Henry (Andi’s Henry)?

Here’s Bam flopped on his IKEA bed again. 

I always said that Pippin looked a lot like Henry – Henry is just a bit greyer around the edges…… AND that Pippin BUTT looks very familiar, mmmmm…….. LOL! (BTW Nora – why do you think I have all these pic’s of Henry’s BUTT and not of him???) !

My GOSH bam – look at Bam! I can’t believe he lays in his bed – I love it! Henry still lays and takes over the DOG bed while poor Sam lays on the floor, *SIGH*! Bam is such a good bunny!

• Deleted User
                                  Participant

I can’t believe how tiny your poop princess (LOL!) is Sindriona – gee the tissue box and Pepsi can do put everything into perspective – WOW!
                                    Usagi is gorgeous! I’m sure he is saying ‘did you leave me some’??? OR ‘is this a trick? Will I get into trouble if I take a sip’??? Ha ha ha ha…….

LOL Mimzy! That is my dog’s when Henry is up and about – the only problem, when the dog’s jump up to get away from him, Henry jumps up too – so funny!

• MissGabbster
                                    Participant

Bam on his bed will never cease to amuse me.

Sindriona, your pair is so cute and tiny.

Mimzy is so terrifying. lol

• Sindri
                                      Participant

Mimzy is like my Usagi he loves to chase the cats. I totally recognize that look on her face.

AH they sure were interested in the pop can. Then they smelled it and ran off. I guess they aren’t like Henry with his love for coke. hehe

• MoxieMeadows
                                        Participant

I’m sorry the quality of these photos aren’t the best.

And the gorgeous Diva.

• Sindri
                                          Participant

Ahh I love those pics! I love all that fur!

• Sindri
                                            Participant

Ahh I love those pics! I love all that fur!

• colleenbunny
                                              Participant
                                              335 posts Send Private Message

All the buns are adorable! Pepper never stays still for long enough to take a photo, but I managed to get a couple of decent photos for the siggy.

• Diamond
                                                Participant
                                                459 posts Send Private Message

Moxie the supermodel. Don’t let it get to her head

• Nora
                                                  Participant
                                                  291 posts Send Private Message

I do love Pippin’s coloring! I consider it blue tortoiseshell, although of course he is just a shelter bun not a purebred show bunny or anything. He does look a lot like Henry too. Luckily doesn’t have the same chewing tendencies though!

• Paradigm
                                                    Participant
                                                    479 posts Send Private Message

Pepper has such a lovely coat and adorable ears.

• MoxieMeadows
                                                      Participant

Diamond— Yes, we don’t need her to be anymore of a diva!!!

• BrunosMama
                                                        Participant
                                                        1485 posts Send Private Message

Moxie’s body reminds me of Bruno’s. But you can see Moxie’s head! Lol I’m not sure how Bruno gets around, he face is so shaggy. She’s do for a trim. I love her dress BTW.

• MK
                                                          Participant
                                                          751 posts Send Private Message

I’ll have to get a few pics of my bunnies! After I clip Coco’s nails
                                                            Moxie is so cute!!

• Sindri
                                                            Participant

Pepper is such a pretty girl. Those are lovely pictures.

• MoxieMeadows
                                                              Participant

BrunosMama— That’s what I like about her breed, her face and legs are short haired! And, thank you. It was actually my dog’s dress, but decided to snap it on for a quick pick! It was on for like 20 seconds, and she wasn’t very happy lol!

• Little Lion Head
                                                                Participant
                                                                1706 posts Send Private Message

colleenbunny–Pepper is so cute! I showed those pictures to hubby and he was like awwww!!! We’ve been talking about getting another bunny and he asked where Pepper was? I said with his family. Then hubby was all sad and dejected b/c he thought I was showing him a bunny to adopt! haha!

• Muffinluv
                                                                  Participant
                                                                  243 posts Send Private Message

He finally stood still, here’s BunnyRabbitMuffin 

• MoxieMeadows
                                                                    Participant

Muffinluv—Those are great pictures.

• LoveChaCha
                                                                      Participant
                                                                      6634 posts Send Private Message

I love how the BunKea (ikea) doll beds are catching on among the rabbit people haha. Koucha has one too and she will sit and stare at her Dad and I from it, or will eat her breakfast pellets on it.

This is a rare picture of Koucha sitting on the couch and allowing me to pet her. 

• LittlePuffyTail
                                                                        Moderator
                                                                        18092 posts Send Private Message

Pepper and Muffin are just way to cute! Those faces!

Glad to see a Koucha pic! Been wondering how you and her were doing since I haven’t seen you around facebook.

• MoxieMeadows
                                                                          Participant

Koucha is so little! She’s adorable!

• longhairmike
                                                                            Participant
                                                                            1069 posts Send Private Message

how much does she weigh? Buddy clocked in at 2.9lbs,, and most of that is fluff

• LittlePuffyTail
                                                                              Moderator
                                                                              18092 posts Send Private Message

Not a bunny but Bunny themed and adorable…

Behold the Pink Nightmare!

• MoxieMeadows
                                                                                Participant

LPT— ADORABLE!!!

• JackRabbit
                                                                                  Participant

LPT — I LOVE your pink nightmare!!!!

• Sindri
                                                                                    Participant

LPT your pink nightmare is so cute!

Muffinluv those are good pics of your bunny!

LoveChaCha I love otter colored nethies.

• Bam
                                                                                      Moderator
                                                                                      16836 posts Send Private Message

LPT, the pink nightmare is too adorable for words!

• MoxieMeadows
                                                                                        Participant

I’m loving all the pictures so far, keep them coming everybody!

• Sindri
                                                                                          Participant

Here are a few photos of my Usagi. He was a bit grumpy when he was loafed. I was disturbing his nap. Then got up and went to sleep in the cottage with Kilala.

• MoxieMeadows
                                                                                            Participant

He’s so cute Sindriona!

• MissD
                                                                                              Participant
                                                                                              302 posts Send Private Message

So many great photos as usual. That first photo of Pepper.. I’m in love! So cute. Muffin’s butt <3 Usagi looks so grumpy

LPT – your Pink Nightmare is beautiful, what a gorgeous little bunny, you must be so proud

We had two little parties recently to celebrate Buddy’s second and Hannah’s first gotcha day. Here’s a few photos
                                                                                                 photo 99e.jpg  photo 99f.jpg
                                                                                                 photo 99c.jpg  photo 99d.jpg
                                                                                                 photo 99a.jpg  photo 99b.jpg

• JackRabbit
                                                                                                Participant

Sindriona — that first pic deserves a disapproving bunny award! But, those blue eyes would have me melting every time!

MissD — How do you keep from just squeezing those bunnies constantly? I may have read before and just me having a “senior moment”, but where/how did you get Hannah?

• Hazel
                                                                                                  Participant
                                                                                                  2587 posts Send Private Message

LPT: That’s way too cute!

Sindriona: He does look very grumpy! I bet he hates being so cute, everyone just awww’s at him when he disapproves.

MissD. Gorgeous pictures as always. Hannah is just stunning, and Buddy, too adorable for words!

Caught Chester and his girlfriend hanging out in front of our house yesterday. They sure made a ruckus!

Sorry the pictures aren’t too great, they were really high up.

• MoxieMeadows
                                                                                                    Participant

All these amazing pictures!!!

• MissD
                                                                                                      Participant

JackRabbit – Bud and Hannah don’t like being squeezed sadly, I wish… I got Hannah from a little rescue near Southend, UK. The lady who runs it, Kerry, picked her for Buddy. We went there with him to find him a wife and Kerry just took one look at Bud and then went and got Hannah. They were a perfect match, they fell in love instantly. She is beautiful, isn’t she? I just wish she wouldn’t love chewing carpet as much as she does…

I haven’t been here for a while Hazel, who are Chester and his girlfriend?

• scubahood
                                                                                                        Participant
                                                                                                        88 posts Send Private Message

hopper loves eating snuppy’s tail

• scubahood
                                                                                                          Participant

miss d your rabbit has awesome colours!!

• Hazel
                                                                                                            Participant

MissD: I don’t think I have mentioned them on here before. They are a pair of Red-shouldered hawks.

• BrunosMama
                                                                                                              Participant

That last picture of Hannah….she looks smirky, like she just made an amusing insult about you in her mind and is privately laughing.

Grumpy Usagi!!! Caesar gets that look pretty often too lol. When this buns a’loafin, don’t come with the camera! Lok

• Diamond
                                                                                                                Participant

Lily being a sleepy sphere

photo sleepysphere1_zps3c8d5cc5.png

photo sleepysphere2_zps010a763a.png

• BrunosMama
                                                                                                                  Participant

Aww! Lily bunny ball! It makes me wanna tap her to see if she rolls lol.

• Little Lion Head
                                                                                                                    Participant

Diamond, that is the rounded bunny meatloaf I have ever seen!

Loving all the pictures. Wow, those hawks, Hazel! Cool!

• JackRabbit
                                                                                                                      Participant

Some bunnies do the meatloaf, but Lily does the meatball! She just looks so huggable — way to sweet sleepy bunny!

• Sindri
                                                                                                                        Participant

MissD your rabbits are gorgeous as ever!

Scubahood My Usagi likes to hang out with our dogs when he gets a chance. Hopper is cute I wouldn’t mind seeing more pictures.

Diamond I just love Lily! She is a cute ball of fluff.

• scubahood
                                                                                                                          Participant

SO MANY CUTIES@@!!

one day i’ll get my good camera out and stop using the cell

• MoxieMeadows
                                                                                                                            Participant

Diamond—Lily is so adorable as a fluff ball!!! Is she a Netherland dwarf bun?

Scubahood—Aww, love the pic!

• Deleted User
                                                                                                                              Participant

Henry looking for his girlfriend Sam – she went outside to get away from him……

• JackRabbit
                                                                                                                                Participant

That is too sweet! I can even hear him “Saaaaam! Saaaaam? Where are you? I iz waitin for you! Stay away from da snakes!”!!!!

• Deleted User
                                                                                                                                  Participant

I just showed your post to the hubby JR and in a panic he asked “what? Do we have snakes here?”, LOL!

Poor Henry, he loves Sam so much…… if only I could make her like him!

• JackRabbit
                                                                                                                                    Participant

AH – I’m disappointed! He didn’t take off his thong and go after the snakes like he did when you had the spider!

I would suggest rubbing a little wet dog food on his head (Henry’s not the hubby’s!) but Henry being the smart bunny that he is, would probably find a way to lick the dog food off himself before Sam could get to it!

• Cottontail
                                                                                                                                      Participant
                                                                                                                                      1070 posts Send Private Message

aww! I demand more Henry pictures!

• MoxieMeadows
                                                                                                                                        Participant

YAY! Henry pics!

• Diamond
                                                                                                                                          Participant

Omg Henry. “neeear, faaaar, whereeeever you are…!”

@MoxieMeadows: Yeah, she’s a netherland dwarf. Round little bunnyball

@scubahood: What a pretty bunny. Also I appreciate “Hopper’s House” What does the rest say?

• BrunosMama
                                                                                                                                            Participant

Getting all caught up on pictures today

Backers being Bunny Commando.

Here’s two of Annie’s other babies. My best friend adopted them. Sunny and Orion.

• BrunosMama
                                                                                                                                              Participant

Love shack babaaaayyyy!!!

Dinah playing nurse when Harley was sick.

• Sindri
                                                                                                                                                Participant

Scubahood I love how your bunny has blue eyes like my Usagi. Its very cute!

AH I love that pic of Henry looking out the window!

Brunosmama those pics of Backers are funny. Those pics of Dinah and Harley are sweet. All those rabbits are really gorgeous.

• JackRabbit
                                                                                                                                                  Participant

BM – love the bunny commando! Your pics are so cute, you need to keep posting! You know, the number of pics you post is supposed to be on proportion to the number of bunnies you have so that means you’re supposed to be posting lots of pics, hint hint!

• JackRabbit
                                                                                                                                                    Participant

(Hoping BM buys that logic…..)

• BrunosMama
                                                                                                                                                      Participant

Sounds suspicious to me, JR! Lol

Its really just that I take all my pictures on my phone, which won’t post here, so I have to wrangle them onto my computer and post. And I’m lazy and procrastinate. Lol

• JackRabbit
                                                                                                                                                        Participant

BM — Ditto. That’s why I don’t post pics and then once in a while bombard the pic thread!

• BrunosMama
                                                                                                                                                          Participant

I missed one! My favorite one, too!

Bruno is the most patient bunny ever. This did not even phase her. lol

• MoxieMeadows
                                                                                                                                                            Participant

LOL, I procrastinate too, wait until literally like the last days of the month (usually) and then post like 2 pages worth of pics LOL!

• scubahood
                                                                                                                                                              Participant

@diamond it says hopper’s house for plans and thinking

• MoxieMeadows
                                                                                                                                                                Participant

OH MY GOODNESS, BRUNO IS SO CUTE IN THOSE HAIRCLIPS LOL!

• JackRabbit
                                                                                                                                                                  Participant

BM — That’s adorable — lucky you! I tried putting a bow in Marlee’s fur for her b-day pics last summer, but ended up only being allowed to put a cupcake baking cup on her head.

• Sindri
                                                                                                                                                                    Participant

BM she is so cute with those clips!

• Little Lion Head
                                                                                                                                                                      Participant

I have also procrastinated b/c I have to email the pics to myself, save them to my computer, and them upload!

Loving all the pictures. Especially bunny bows!!!! And poor poor Henry all sad and alone!

Here are my Pumpkin updates (for Jan and Feb since its been a while).

Funky Hair Do day!

Pumpkin loves to lounge with us in the living room.

And snuggle under blankies!!

She really likes things touching her. Hubby threw his shirt on her and she hung out in the sleeve for a while. At first she was trying to get out, but then must have decided she liked it!

Loves being loved by her unicorn!

Not sure what is happening here. Again, as long as something is touching her, she’s happy…

Oh and she’s happy when there is food involved….

• MoxieMeadows
                                                                                                                                                                        Participant

Pumpkin pics!!!!! She’s so adorable!!!

• Sindri
                                                                                                                                                                          Participant

Pumkin is so cute. I love the picture where she looks so posed under the blanket.

• Avantika
                                                                                                                                                                            Participant
                                                                                                                                                                            371 posts Send Private Message

• MoxieMeadows
                                                                                                                                                                              Participant

Moshu is so adorable! And is the siggy new? Love it!

• JackRabbit
                                                                                                                                                                                Participant

LLH — Pumpkin has the prettiest eyes and she looks so girly under her pretty blankie! I have to say though that the funky hairdo looks more like me when I get up in the morning than it does your little girl!

• LongEaredLions
                                                                                                                                                                                  Participant
                                                                                                                                                                                  4482 posts Send Private Message

Pumpkin is so cute. I love the picture of her under the blankets!
                                                                                                                                                                                    Moshu is adorable as well, although I am rather a sucker for those red eyes.

• Avantika
                                                                                                                                                                                    Participant
                                                                                                                                                                                    371 posts Send Private Message

@MoxieMeadows : Yes, I put this one just yesterday. I really like making her siggys.
                                                                                                                                                                                      @LEL : All of yours are REW too, right ?

• Deleted User
                                                                                                                                                                                      Participant

MINE! I bagged it first!

• MoxieMeadows
                                                                                                                                                                                        Participant

Henry is so naughty LOL!!

• MK
                                                                                                                                                                                          Participant
                                                                                                                                                                                          751 posts Send Private Message

Little bunny faces!

• Megabunny
                                                                                                                                                                                            Participant
                                                                                                                                                                                            2041 posts Send Private Message

Henry. Seriously? You do NOT née that entire space. How selfish. Tsk tsk

I cannot get enough of these pics. I LOVE angoras. Never thought to put hair ties in their ears ha ha. Not gonna try that with Gus!

And Pumpkin, well, what can I say? Your portfolio should be packed enough to take your show on the road

Glad to hear others go through all those steps to get from phone to BB. I thought I was missing some easier way! Drives me nuts, especially if I go through all those steps , then discover it’s more than 500 KB (or whatever it is)

• Diamond
                                                                                                                                                                                              Participant

Bruno is a saint. An adorable saint.

@scubahood:  Ah, of course.  Very important activities.

• BrunosMama
                                                                                                                                                                                                Participant

So I’m a little late on the tissue box challenge, so I grabbed our biggest bun Butternut and our smallest bun Annie and sized them up with a 12 oz pop can.

Annie

Butternut

This morning I was gathering Butternut up to go in her cage because I was leaving and I saw this:

Apparently she’s been making an escape tunnel for her and Jojo Kitty to run away through behind the stove. Although, we live on the second floor….not sure she would be happy about the jump lol.  (BTW, yes, that’s the slats in the wall that live under plaster and drywall.)

• Megabunny
                                                                                                                                                                                                  Participant

Wow! This is one of those pics I share w/ hubby so another bun looks worse than ours ha ha

• Hazel
                                                                                                                                                                                                    Participant

LLH: Pumpkin is such a cutie pie! Laying under her blanket, awww. She knows how to appreciate nice things!

BM: Wow, Butternut was a busy bunny! I’m not sure that brick wall will stop her, she seems determined!

Poor Bubbles. The grass is always greener… or maybe it’s just the carpet.

Chillaxin’:

• Megabunny
                                                                                                                                                                                                      Participant

What a cute ferret. Very photogenic!

• Tokii
                                                                                                                                                                                                        Participant
                                                                                                                                                                                                        287 posts Send Private Message

OH MY GOD!! I LOVE ALL YOUR BUNNIES! keep the pic coming! And oh my, what a escape route! LOL

• Sindri
                                                                                                                                                                                                          Participant

Hazel Bubbles is so cute he looks like a mix between two of my ferrets I had.

Bm Butternut was making quite the attempt to get out. I like your pics with the soda cans.

AH Henry looks ready to attack anyone who might take his bed. He definitely looks like he is saying its mine I got here first. What a cute little guy!

Avantika I love the pic of Moshu!

• MoxieMeadows
                                                                                                                                                                                                            Participant

Bubbles is adorable!

• LongEaredLions
                                                                                                                                                                                                              Participant
                                                                                                                                                                                                              4482 posts Send Private Message

BM-Naw…. that couldn’t have been Butternut! Tell me now, would she EVER do a thing like that?
                                                                                                                                                                                                                I just love Bubbles, simply adorable! I want a ferret!

• MoxieMeadows
                                                                                                                                                                                                                Participant

BM— Naughty buns!!

My friend has a ferret…I haven’t gotten to go over and meet it yet, but it’s high on my to-do list! Ferrets are adorable!

• BrunosMama
                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Participant

I can tell Butternut is a daddy’s girl. I showed my husband and he just smirked and shook his head. For “punishment” he made her snuglle for a few minutes. Which she hates! Lol she loves being petted but spazzes when you hold her. I think she got off easy lol.

• scubahood
                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Participant

ferret and rabbit? interesting combo!

do they ever meet?

i got my first rabbit because the people who found him had a ferret and they were mortal enemies :\

• Hazel
                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Participant

Thanks everyone! He’s pretty cute, when he’s not pooping on the floor or trying to gnaw your toes off.

scubahood: They’ve met, seperated by cagebars. One time we let Bubbles into Oscar’s room when he was in the right state of mind (sleepy ), and they got along fine. Oscar really wasn’t interested at all and didn’t bother to look at him twice. Bubbles was of course quite intrigued. He behaved very well, he has learned from our cat that any potential playmate will run if he charges at them like a mad bouncing ball, he always approaches her very slowly and gently. He did the same with Oscar. As soon as Oscar lost interest and hopped away, he bounced after him, staying right on his tail, which Oscar got tired of quickly. He likes his personal space to be respected . That’s as far as we let it go, but it really was quite sweet. I wanted to post some pictures of their interaction, but decided against it because I know it’s generally not a good idea to let bunnies and ferrets interact and I don’t want to encourage anyone to try this.

I was quite surprised at Oscar’s disinterest, I thought he would naturally be cautious of a ferret.

• JackRabbit
                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Participant

I just love Bubbles piccies! He has so much ferrsonality!

• BinkyMom14
                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Participant
                                                                                                                                                                                                                          277 posts Send Private Message

Here are some updated pics, like a lot of people on here I dont get on my computer often so when I do its overload of pics lol

• Tokii
                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Participant

AAHHH SO ADORABLE!! LOL the bunny butt pic is priceless. 

• Sindri
                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Participant

Those are great pictures of Mr. Binks! He is so cute!

• MoxieMeadows
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Participant

BM14— You are great at taking pictures! Mr.Binks is adorable!

• BinkyMom14
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Participant

Thanks guys! Sometimes he lets me take some good pics, I have plenty of blurry ones too as he runs away from me

• Deleted User
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Participant

At least he is sharing now……. LOL!

PS – And yes! They are toilet paper rolls on my dining room floor…… SIGH! Ha ha ha ha!

• JackRabbit
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Participant

AH, I love it! That bed is big enough for everyone! Once he figures it out, you’ll have to get a pic of the dogs piled on one edge of the bed and Henry bunny flopped right in the center! LOL! We all know who is top “dog”!

• Little Lion Head
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Participant

Mr. Binks is insanely cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Omg…Henry and the dog in the bed….just love it!!

• BinkyMom14
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Participant

Thanks LLH! I think everyone’s buns are so adorable!!! I think when I get Binky a play mate I’m thinking a non lop or lion head I just love pumpkins hair!

AH: I live Henry’s flop pics with the dogs! Binks doesn’t lay alongside me really but he really likes my lab Copper so now that he has his bunny room (he has half a room now and I just got all my NIC cubes in yesterday to make him his big house) I’m going to be intiriducing them more and more and hopefully can get some pics like that

• MoxieMeadows
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Participant

AH– Ha ha, at least he is sharing! And what type of dogs do you have? They’re super cute!

• MoxieMeadows
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Participant

• MoxieMeadows
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Participant

• MoxieMeadows
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Participant

• MoxieMeadows
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Participant

Sorry for all the horrible pics, but at least they are something.

• MissGabbster
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Participant

I love seeing all these Moxie pics!

• JackRabbit
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Participant

Super fluffy furry Moxie butt!!!

• MissD
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Participant

So many adorable photos! Pumpkin under his blanket – soooo cute ;* 

BrunosMama – wow, Butternut’s hole is impressive! My Hannah took up carpet chewing recently and she’s really good at it. Bedroom is the only room bun’s are not allowed into and we’ve got a baby gate installed. I’m pretty sure Hannah’s trying to chew her way inside, she chewed a massive hole in the carpet right through to the floor boards just by the gate. My partner almost had a heart attack.

Bubbles <3

Mr Binks’ bum…. awwwwww….

Moxie behind the box – such a sweetie… She’s so fluffy, gorgeous girl.

Lily looks like she needs lots of cuddles, such a fluff ball

scubahood – your bunny has the most beautiful eyes!

And can we please have more photos of Henry?

Here’s my two grumpy kids

photo IMG_20150220_080948.jpg  photo IMG_20150217_093756.jpg

photo IMG_20150217_092720.jpg  photo IMG_20150216_092355.jpg

• MoxieMeadows
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Participant

I just LOVE the pic of Buddy in the box! <3 Hannah and Buddy are gorgeous!

• BrunosMama
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Participant

Wow, it looks like it was National Bunny Disapproval day for Buddy and Hannah.

• BrunosMama
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Participant

These pics are for Moxie I had a topic about rex bunnies in the House Rabbit Q &A, but I thought these might be enjoyed on this thread.

From the top:

• JackRabbit
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Participant

I don’t know why, but I think of different bunnies in different ways. I always think of my lops as babies, Moxie is a Lady, Diamond’s Lily is a regal queen, Bruno is a live stuffie, Pumpkin is now a bunnicorn. Pete falls into the same “wild child” category as Kieko. Hannah is a model (ever since I saw the “I am not an Easter bunny” pic), and Buddy is a bunny bear (Moshi is a bunny bear too, maybe a baby bunny bear).

• MoxieMeadows
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Participant

Oh my goodness how adorable are those chub rolls on her!

• BinkyMom14
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Participant

Auww I love Moxies fluff! And Miss D your buns are gorgeous!!!

• Cottontail
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Participant

Not my bunny or my pic… but found it on imgur and had to share the “inbread bunny”

BTW love the bunny pics!

• JackRabbit
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Participant

Aw, Cottontail, you have a warped sense of humor! You would get along well with my family! I showed hubby that pic and I thought he would die laughing!

• Kasapas
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Participant
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            3 posts Send Private Message

(My gf’s bunny..Looking forward to be an owner soon…Anybody that can tell me exactly the breed? Cause we are not really sure..!)

Greetings from Roji
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              [url=http://postimg.org/image/dz3ghgigr/][/url]
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              [url=http://postimg.org/image/q8r8d94sd/][/url]
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              [url=http://postimg.org/image/tzhyxqnj5/][/url]

• MoxieMeadows
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Participant

Cottontail— That is too funny and cute!

• BrunosMama
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Participant

CT- hubby and I both had a good giggle about the bunny.

• Cottontail
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Participant

Sometimes the humor in my family (Well, families.. the hubby isn’t innocent either) is downright weird, but we can appear like normal people when we need to.

Since I haven’t done a Pete pic on here in a while, I’ll let you in on my spying this morning. I had to sneak around the corner with my camera so that he wouldn’t know I was watching him.. Shh!

• Megabunny
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Participant

I’m not sure of the exact breed, K. Don’t be disappointed if you don’t get a definite answer from anyone. This is a common question on the forum and I’m not sure I’ve seen anyone narrow anything down to one exact breed. But give a try, guys!!

CT Pete looks so happy! Makes you want to go stretch out next to him!

• CooperLop
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Participant
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      117 posts Send Private Message

It’s been awhile since I’ve been here, but when there’s a new addition you just have to share! I posted in the behavior section about this, but to sum up, Cooper lost his mate, Penny, and their bond was so tight that the grief was causing him to rapidly lose weight (along with major anti-social behavior). The weight drop was so fast and severe we didn’t feel like we could just give him time to grieve and get back to normal. We brought home Chester the helicopter bunny and immediately they were buddies. So here they are a week later, best friends and Cooper is completely back to normal!

• CooperLop
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Participant

A few more:
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Hungry boys

Love those ears!!

• Megabunny
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Participant

OMG!! My heart just melted. What a precious pair!!!

• BrunosMama
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Participant

CL sorry to hear about Penny. Cooper looks happy with his new buddy though! I’m in love with helicopter ears. Hazel sort of defaults to that when she’s being lazy or relaxed. Adorable!

• BinkyMom14
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Participant

Cooperlop your buns are adorable! Poor Cooper I’m glad he’s better, they are the cutest duo! And I love the ears

• Deleted User
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Participant

Can SOMEONE please tell Henry he is NOT a dog and he doesn’t OWN all the dog BED’s in this house!

Seriously, my dog’s starve cause I have to pick up the bowls to stop Henry from eating their dog food, now they lay on the floor cause Henry lays on every bed – *SIGH*!

HE’S a NAUGHTY bunny!  (PS – ignore the tufts of hair sticking out of him… he won’t let ME brush him, and the hubby won’t cause he doesn’t want Henry not to like him – I did tell you my hubby is an idiot????)  

• Tokii
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Participant

Ahhhhh~~ <3 HENRY MY BAAAABBBYY~~~ 

“Henry,Honey, its a bed for dog…Henry,stop turning away and look at me..baby its a bed for—yeah hes not listening at all.”

• Megabunny
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Participant

Tokii you are even more funny than Henry and that’s saying something
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Boy does Henry have the good life. I take it hubby doesn’t believe rabbits don’t hold grudges? Oh well, AH You needed more fur to chase around the house, right??

• Deleted User
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Participant

Thank you Tokii! So you don’t want him anymore…. maybe Amanda hasn’t seen this and will still take him???

LOL! He’s an awful pet! He doesn’t even make a good ‘dog’! Ha ha ha ha…..

• Deleted User
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Participant

MB – my only reply to you is *SIGH*!
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          LOL!

I can’t wait till JR see’s this…… ha ha ha ha!

• JackRabbit
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Participant

AH – I don’t see a problem! Be glad it’s not your bed he takes over — I bet that little bunny could s t r e t c h out pretty far in order to take over even the biggest of beds! He does look so comfy!

• CooperLop
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Participant

Oh silly Henry!

We’re thinking of canceling DirecTV and using Chester’s ears as a satellite instead

• CooperLop
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Participant

Oops double post sorry

• Deleted User
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Participant

LOL BIG TIME CooperLop! Ha ha ha haha ha ha!

At least your bunny is useful! Lol…..

• Roberta
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Participant
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  4355 posts Send Private Message

I suggested this to Pepper once. She was not amused.

• CooperLop
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Participant

Did you tell Pepper they have wireless options these days?!

• Deleted User
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Participant

OMG Roberta….. I don’t think I can say on this thread what I want toooo……… LOL!

• Sindri
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Participant

AH Henry is so cute. I bet you cant help but let him get away with things when he is naughty. it would be hard to be mad at that face. I guess he must think he is Top Dog not Top Bunny. hehe

CooperLop Chester looks like he could pick up a lot of channels with his ears. He would be the new wireless option you mentioned above. hehe

Roberta I love that sign you made with Pepper its pretty funny!

• Cottontail
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Participant

This is our new roommate…
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             photo IMG_0409.jpg
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             photo IMG_0419.jpg
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             photo IMG_0391.jpg
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            And her pretty multi-color eyes… (I’ll try to get a better picture later)
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             photo IMG_0422.jpg

So far so good. Peter doesn’t get to really play with her for a couple months until she’s spayed and de-hormoned… but Zoey has gotten to sniff her and watch her through the gate. This has been the result of her watching the bunny play, and then laying down for a nap:
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             photo IMG_0420.jpg
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            With her anxiety so high, this is the first time I’ve seen her sleep out in the open in the last month. I think we’re off to a good start.

• Deleted User
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Participant

OMG CT!!! I was going to say she’s a grey Henry – but the pic of her with your hubby, she looks a lot bigger???
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Who cares… she’s adorable! Wanna swap bunnies?
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              PS CT – I haven’t had the chance to say this yet…. how awesome are YOU and the hubby! Thank you for being SO wonderful!

• Cottontail
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Participant

AH, I’m sure that as much as the hubby seems smitten with her, he would gladly send her to be a Henry playmate since she’s only been here a day. If she were over there, I’m sure that she and Henry would just about drive your doggies insane together! lol
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                She’s very easy to love. I have her set up right next to my computer, so right now she’s digging and tossing around pillow cases like she’s at a playground. She does NOT like the gate though (what bunny does?). Still, since she’s been on an almost strictly pellet diet for most of her life she’s dropping lots of extra cecals right now, so I have to defend my rented carpet a bit while she’s not being supervised!

• Deleted User
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Participant

Don’t feel bad CT – I struggle to think of a time when I like Henry…. ha ha ha! Gosh, I couldn’t even lock the little bugga away for 2 hours while having the carpet cleaned! Angry face!
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  And while your defending your carpet, I am still defending my cane bed! Don’t go crook at me…. but I actually caught him chewing on the end of my bed – he woke me! I dove over my feet and gave him a smack on his bottom! I’ve been wanting to do that for the last 2 years, but I couldn’t catch him! Do you know how good it felt??? Bloody fantastic!
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  NO! I do NOT feel bad or guilty smacking Henry on the bum! I was 2 years to late! Naughty bunny!

• Sindri
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Participant

CT she is a gorgeous bunny. I love her color. The picture of the cat is great!

AH I would be mad too if my bunny chewed on my bed. Mine are super spoiled so thank goodness they cant get into my room. My whole house would be destroyed if my two were set free.

• Deleted User
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Participant

Oh Sindriona, Henry gets away with stuff that I would NEVER let my kid’s get away with…… WHY???

PS – When Henry came out the day the carpets were cleaned, I looked to see if his belly/underneath was wet, ha ha ha ha ha!
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      I still can’t believe he did that – but I shouldn’t be surprised…… sigh! LOL!

• MoxieMeadows
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Participant

Henry is SOOO cute owning that bed like that!

Chester is so pretty!!

Roberta— That’s so funny!

Cottontail— OMG!!! We finally get pictures!!! She’s so pretty!!!

• Hazel
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Participant

It looks like something horrible has happened to Oscar’s behind:

A bad case of flubber butt…? I told him he needed to work out more…

We put a baby gate up to keep him out of the kitchen. He started chewing it, so I covered it with cardboard.

Well played, Oscar.

Bubbles is testing his theory of upside down digging being more efficient:

So far, the results are inconclusive.

• MoxieMeadows
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Participant

Oscar and Bubbles are so cute!

• JackRabbit
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Participant

Flubber butt! LOL!

• JackRabbit
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Participant

Cottontail — I totally missed the pics! She’s a beautiful lady bun! So glad to see Zoey cat-flopped in the middle of the floor too!

• Little Lion Head
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Participant

Hazel I have never found ferrets to be cute but Bubbles is adorable!!

• Hazel
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Participant

Posted By Little Lion Head on 2/26/2015 7:45 PM

Hazel I have never found ferrets to be cute but Bubbles is adorable!!

You only say that because you can’t smell him!

Thank you though, you too Moxie! He is a cute little guy.

• JackRabbit
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Participant

I’m the same way with ferrets — I was looking at one the other day, and he just didn’t have the cute factor that Bubbles has!

• Cottontail
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Participant

I love the Oscar and Bubble pics!  

I am also hesitant to say this *jk*… but the hubby has decided Rosey doesn’t quite fit.  We are now looking for bunny names!

• MoxieMeadows
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Participant

Bunny lips!

• TheMidnightSapphire
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Participant
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          323 posts Send Private Message

We have 7 bunnies in at work now, I took pictures of all of them but one today and I’ll try to upload them soon! They’re adorable :3

Viewing 170 reply threads
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum THE LOUNGE February Fotos!