Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum DIET & CARE Emeraid herbivore serving

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    • benjaminbinky
      Participant
      34 posts Send Private Message

Hey all. We just switched Benjamin to Emeraid Herbivore. On the packet it says for rabbits around 4lbs a serving is 3 1/2 tbsp with water. Last night I mixed that all up and gave it to him over the course of 2-3 hours and he L O V E S it. He just can’t get enough. This morning I mixed the same amount and he ate it all within half an hour.

My question is: is the 3 1/2tbsp meant to be one serving, or all of what he needs for the day and I should be spreading out the feedings?

• DanaNM
        8935 posts Send Private Message

I’m so happy he loves it! All of my buns go crazy for it, which is awesome. It’s just so nice to see a bun that’s been ill enthusiastically tuck into food!

I just looked up the package label and I think that’s the amount recommended per feeding/serving, and then you would feed him that amount 3-4 times a day if he wasn’t eating anything else. Since he’s eating all of that in one sitting and also eating some other food too I think you can see how he does with just 2 feedings per day, but I don’t think 3 would hurt him either. For my bun that wasn’t eating hay at all I fed him 4 times per day.

. . . The answers provided in this discussion are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. Seek the advice of your veterinarian or a qualified behaviorist.  

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum DIET & CARE Emeraid herbivore serving