Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum BEHAVIOR Does your bun rock out? (Silly quest)

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
    • LittleLionMan
      Participant
      133 posts Send Private Message

I adopted a female lop last year who I successfully bonded to my male lionhead thanks to the tremendous help of this community! Anyway, this is just a silly post and is not important or urgent in the slightest.
        My girl loves to pick up toys/paper/anything really and shake it up and down like she’s a guitar player jamming out in an 80s band. Today she even added extra choreographed jumps while rocking out. My lionhead has never don’t this and the only other bunny I’ve seen do this was also a lop — so I’m curious if this a lop thing? Or has anyone else seen their bun do this? I think it’s hilarious and have way too many videos of her doing it 😂

• DanaNM
        8901 posts Send Private Message

I have seen my buns toss and shake their toys around, but maybe not to this extent! Sounds adorable!

. . . The answers provided in this discussion are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. Seek the advice of your veterinarian or a qualified behaviorist.  

• AmberJox
          Participant
          12 posts Send Private Message

Please send videos!!! Our lionhead is a bit of a rocker and likes to shake toilet rolls, but its mainly when it comes to mad binkies and zoomies haha

• HesaBadBunny
            Participant
            28 posts Send Private Message

This sounds adorable!

No, my bun does not rock out, but he does love to toss and throw things. So, his version of rocking out is smashing the guitar at the end of a show!

• Ellie from The Netherlands
              Participant
              2512 posts Send Private Message

Aww, that’s so sweet! My previous bunny Breintje used to rock out in a different way: not with full headbanging, but with gentle swaying to the rhythm of the music. I often have classic rock radio on while I’m working from home, and I noticed that he started to sway during slower songs. Oye Como Va from Santana, Hotel California from the Eagles and Comfortably Numb from Floyd seemed to be his favourites. He’d sway to the rhythm, and when the guitar solo came he laid his head down and started to purr like a little engine 😎

• LittleLionMan
                Participant
                133 posts Send Private Message

I love hearing these responses! I should say that my girl doesn’t have a lot going on inside or her head so maybe she just likes the sensation of it.  I wish I could post videos more easily, @AmberJox, because I have plenty. such a weird and hilarious thing but a pleasure to watch!

Viewing 5 reply threads
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum BEHAVIOR Does your bun rock out? (Silly quest)