Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE Does anyone have their bunny on Instagram? We have started one for ours!

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • Author
    • Mark
      Participant
      7 posts Send Private Message

There seems to be a very vibrant Instagram community for us owners.

So I thought I would join

Do any of you have one for yours?

Link – http://instagram.com/flokithebunny

• Little Max
        Participant
        18 posts Send Private Message

Not yet, but I was planning on making Max one soon! Seems like a great idea!

• sarahthegemini
          Participant
          5584 posts Send Private Message

Lovely photos!
            I should start, I’ve got hundreds of pictures of my two monsters.

• AcornBuns
            Participant
            28 posts Send Private Message

I was just thinking this! Mine is not 100% bunny related – maybe 85% though ? It’s littleredbuttons

• Bam
              16835 posts Send Private Message

My handle is bamyoh. It’s Bam (black mini lip) and Effi (GSD)- related. I like to look at bunny pix before I go to sleep at night

• binkiessince2010
                Participant
                52 posts Send Private Message

I just started one! It’s rex.charles.i It’s my favorite account because of all of the cute fluffy faces!

• Limit
                  Participant
                  189 posts Send Private Message

_bunnybuns_ is mine … creative name I know

• Azerane
                    4688 posts Send Private Message

I have one too bunny_basics is mine for Apollo and Luna (our parrot, Dory also features from time to time).

• Q8bunny
                      Participant
                      6345 posts Send Private Message

I caved last night and opened an account for Chewie. I’m tired of being harassed by friends who want to see him regularly.

• Q8bunny
                        Participant

Duh…. And it would be chewiebunbun

• Bam
                          16835 posts Send Private Message

YAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!
                            Instagram is suddenly a gazillion times more relevant!

• Q8bunny
                            Participant

• Wick & Fable
                              5770 posts Send Private Message

Figured it was you, haha.

The answers provided in this discussion are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. Seek the advice of your veterinarian or a qualified behaviorist.

• Q8bunny
                                Participant

Kind of unsettling and overwhelming, but so far so good (and it got chewie’s canadian fan club off my back)

• Sirius&Luna
                                  Participant
                                  2319 posts Send Private Message

I love the instagram bun community! Lots of lovely people and gorgeous bunnies.

(Although, sometimes going through the #bunny hashtag you see distressing things. Last week I saw someone who had tied string around their bunny’s neck to take it for a walk. The mind boggles. They were not particularly responsive to my message.)

Anyway, I’m @sirius_the_bunny

• Maizey Bunny
                                    Participant
                                    4 posts Send Private Message

My girlfriend and I both have our lovely bunnies on instagram!! 

I will absolutely be sure to follow your bunny there tonight 

In case you want to follow our bunnies, their instagrams are:

http://www.instagram.com/sullybunnyboy

and

http://www.instagram.com/maizey_flowerbun

Hope to see you there!! 

• Maizey Bunny
                                      Participant
                                      4 posts Send Private Message

Agreed!! I’m totally going to follow everyone on the topic! 

Viewing 16 reply threads
                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum THE LOUNGE Does anyone have their bunny on Instagram? We have started one for ours!