Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum BEHAVIOR Does anyone else come home to this??

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • Author
    • (dig)x(me)x(now)
      Participant
      2517 posts Send Private Message

It’s impossible to say "no!"

18818764671.JPG
        18818786554.jpg

• osprey
        Participant
        2065 posts Send Private Message

I love the one ear up, one ear down. "I am soooooo lonely, I can’t even hold my ears up straight."

• Scarlet_Rose
          Participant
          4293 posts Send Private Message

All he needs is a tin can to clang on the bars to let him out.  He is just too precious! Does he chew on the bars too?  Daffodil always starts out that way with the sad pathetix eyes and then she resorts to chewing on the bars if I don’t get the hint.

• Deleted User
            Participant
            22064 posts Send Private Message

Oh Mummy please let me out!  I have been such a good boy!

That is a darling shot you took.  Thanks for sharing.

Dawn xx

• sevyn
              Participant
              68 posts Send Private Message

Forget when I get home, my bun does that ALL the time! I’ve been trying some alternate methods (new area and penned off play space) to deal with her territory issues, and she does that every few minutes to try to get my attention… “come on, I won’t get in your way if you let me out… MUCH!”
                By the way, I’ve noticed this as a recurring trend – are Frankie’s ears differing? It seems like his left is always up while the right is down! It’s adorable

• Marie LaValle
                Participant
                29 posts Send Private Message

OMG…….What a cutie!  Its like we can all read his mind!  lol!  Beautiful lil’ man you got there!  Harley will do that also and its like he hasnt been out in days!  He has the run of my upstairs and also the gameroom steps to run up and down,but  when its time to be OUT……..he will look like Frankie! lol!  Very cute!  Harley is my almost 4 year old mini rex….brown and white with a tiny bit of black….(just part of his tail and his black eyelashes)……lol..looks like he has mascara on! lol!

• sevyn
                  Participant
                  68 posts Send Private Message

Harleybuns – welcome to BinkyBunny!
                    I just had to comment on that because it made me laugh – the mascara thing – my bun has the same problem. One side of her face and part of her ear is black (she is mostly white), but the other side is all white except her eye. There’s one thick little rim of black, it makes her look like she’s wearing eyeliner. My boyfriend teases her about being a little goth in the making

• (dig)x(me)x(now)
                    Participant

1) He does chew on the bars! This happens when I come home or when I come down the stairs in the morning!

2) Yes, Frankie has a floppy ear… Both were up when he was a baby (see here), but one day one of them flopped over and never went back. He can put it up, but not quite as much as the one that stands on its own!

• BinkyBunny
                      8776 posts Send Private Message

OMG, digmexnow. I just think this is the cutest post! “Do you come home to this?” and then to see that adorable picture – How cute is that?!!!

• BinkyBunny
                        8776 posts Send Private Message
                          Posted By Harleybuns on 08/08/2007 8:11 PM

OMG…….What a cutie!  Its like we can all read his mind!  lol!  Beautiful lil’ man you got there!  Harley will do that also and its like he hasnt been out in days!  He has the run of my upstairs and also the gameroom steps to run up and down,but  when its time to be OUT……..he will look like Frankie! lol!  Very cute!  Harley is my almost 4 year old mini rex….brown and white with a tiny bit of black….(just part of his tail and his black eyelashes)……lol..looks like he has mascara on! lol!

Welcome Harleybuns!! You’re bunny is adorable.  I absolutely love Rex fur.  Sooo soft.  When you get a chance, come introduce yourself and your bunny over in the Lounge section.  Tell us about Harley and what he’s like.

• Scarlet_Rose
                          Participant

Ditto Harleybuns, welcome!!!!! O.K. I confess, I know ya already but not everyone, so younz stop by the lounge ya hear and introduce yourself!!!

• Spacehopper
                            Participant
                            540 posts Send Private Message

HOW CUTE IS THAT!!!!

• kralspace
                              Participant
                              2663 posts Send Private Message

aaaaaaawwwwwwwwww, that would melt anyone!

• cookie627
                                Participant
                                387 posts Send Private Message

OH TOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!

• (dig)x(me)x(now)
                                  Participant

If he is ignored in the morning, he will go from looking cute to “rearranging” (trashing) his area! He’s a real brat.

• Scarlet_Rose
                                    Participant

Awe he loves ya though!

• Deleted User
                                      Participant
                                      22064 posts Send Private Message

Your bun is adorable!!!!

Viewing 16 reply threads
                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum BEHAVIOR Does anyone else come home to this??