Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum BEHAVIOR Do you think he likes his new home?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
    • TARM
      Participant
      1253 posts Send Private Message

Digger (formerly Rex) seems to love his new cage!  I’m wondering if he’s ever had as much space as he does now.  His cage is 2 1/2×5 and has a double wide shelf (28×28). 

He seems to have made up his own little agility game.  He jumps up on the shelf, goes all the way to the far end, runs back to the edge, takes a flying leap, and lands in his litter box.  He does this over and over and over!  It’s fun to watch but I’m a little afraid that he’ll hurt himself.  I’m going to try to get it on video if I can hunt down some batteries for the cam.

Last night during his out of cage time he spent almost the entire time sniffing at the baby bunny boys through the cage.  They were all interested in each other and it was so cute!  He also dug up the phone book, a basket of books (They were dog training books but now they’re just scraps of paper) and started digging in the couch cusion but we put a stop to that.

I can’t believe how in love with my rabbits I am.  I’ve always been a dog person and though I love all my critters my dogs were always number one.  I feel kinda bad now because the rabbits have moved up to #1 and the dogs have to learn rules they never had before (Like not barking at the bunnies!)

• JK
        Participant
        2223 posts Send Private Message

Cute.  I know I have always been a dog person and cats too but I absolutely adore my rabbit.  He is so precious.  People just don’t get it unless they have owned one!

• wendyzski
          Participant
          1312 posts Send Private Message

i’m in the middle of moving (condo closing got rescheduled AGAIN) and Pepper seems to have made up an obstacle course around/through the boxes.  It starts in the kitchen, under the shelves, zig-zags around the cart in the hallway, left at the living room door around by the TV and under the cardboard leaning against the wall, then a straight shot across the sun room and finishes under the stack of disassembledIikea furniture in the corner

• TARM
            Participant
            1253 posts Send Private Message

Ugh, when I bought my house my closing got reschedule so many times…I put the contract on it in February and didn’t close until May 30. It was a horrendous process and I will most likely die in this house before I’ll ever go through that again.

• wendyzski
              Participant
              1312 posts Send Private Message

Srsly!  I have no idea how anyone does this more than once! The inspection had to be rescheduled twice, and now everything is up for grabs because my offer said they had to close on or before today.

I gave up and cancelled all my utility changes and left my landlord a message to call me to see about holding over a week or so if necessary.

Viewing 4 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum BEHAVIOR Do you think he likes his new home?