Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE Do you have a wish list?

Viewing 79 reply threads
  • Author
    • Momto3boys
      Participant
      123 posts Send Private Message

Do you have any plans on adding a new bunny to your home?  Or has there been something you’ve been waiting for?

I have plans to add a holland lop, doesn’t have to be anytime soon, but I would absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE to have a harlequin or a heavily marked tri-color. I check the shelters regularly (online) and the classified ads.

I just love them so much, I even have names going through my head all the time, lol.

So is there something you would just LOVE to have?

• kralspace
        Participant
        2663 posts Send Private Message

Rachel! Quick! Hide Frankie!!!

• GrumpyBun
          Participant
          643 posts Send Private Message

Can Frankie be hidden? Is he not a force of nature?

• Momto3boys
            Participant

Ohhhhhhh there’s one here?!?!?!?!

*going searching for Frankie* Muahahahahaha

• Michelle&Lolli
              Participant
              2347 posts Send Private Message

I’d like another bunny sometime. I’d also like to get Lolli another castle. lol

• Momto3boys
                Participant

IIIIIIIIIIIIIII found him!!! And he’s absolutely perfect.

*Looking for my bunny napping purse and gonna have to get a passport, LOL*

• LoveChaCha
                  Participant
                  6634 posts Send Private Message

Awwwww bun napping

I am about to move into an apartment and going to start school in February/March, so it isn’t going to be happening anytime soon

I’d like to get a bunny from a shelter. Either a dwarf, mix dwarf, or a dutch.

But it really is up to my bunny if she wants anything to do with ’em.

• Beka27
                    Participant
                    16016 posts Send Private Message

I’d love to have another bun, but unfortunately, my pair would in no way, shape or form tolerate a third. I have no interest in a second bunny habitat to clean, separate playtimes, and the risk that my pair’s bond would break by the presence of a stranger in the house… so unless a trio somehow magically happened with absolutely no bonding at all on my part, no other bunnies for me.

At least until the far, far future.  I have certain breeds of buns in mind I’d love to have, but I know that whichever bun or bunnies I pick (or picks me) will be from a rabbit rescue.

• Lara
                      Participant
                      311 posts Send Private Message

I would LOVE to get one of the large breed bunnies one day. However, that’s probably several years in the future. I just think they’re gorgeous, plus – who wouldn’t love giant binkies?! lol

• Momto3boys
                        Participant

Giant binkies is right, I was laying on the floor last night and I got a VERY close up of Pickles (flemish giant) feet flying in the air in front of my face, hahaha my heart went pitter patter, that’s for sure!

And boy can he can jump high!!

• Sarita
                          Participant
                          18851 posts Send Private Message

Actually, I think I’m good! I don’t think I ever wanted a particular breed – I basically have ended up with rescues from shelters that I fostered and never got adopted. So they are now mine. I can say, I don’t want a long haired rabbit though…the few I’ve fostered I’ve found to be a lot more maintenance than I can handle although they were beautiful rabbits, the high maintenance grooming was just not for me…

• GrumpyBun
                            Participant

Can I just keep my rabbits forever and ever? 

• Sonn
                              Participant
                              1810 posts Send Private Message

I have no plans to get another bun anytime soon. But I would love to have a Felmish Giant, Palomino, Rex, Harlequin, Silver Marten, English Lop, French Angora, etc. Lol hmmm I would like to have one of each breed please =D but someone else can clean up after them LOL

• kralspace
                                Participant

I’m with you grumpybun, my first wish would be to have my 2 feisty girls, Hershey and Lola back forever.

• LittlePuffyTail
                                  18092 posts Send Private Message

Should I hide Stormy? Is my Harlequin in danger of being bun-napped? Lol, I think if any possible bun-napper stuck their hands in his cage they would change their mind!!!

I would love a Flemish Giant but 3 is plenty. They take up so much of my time and money already! My bf has a rule anyway: no more than 20 lbs of bunneh at one time.

My bunny-related wish list is to have all three of my buns in matching cube condos by the end of the month. Long-term is to get rid of my rabbit room carpet.

• Deleted User
                                    Participant
                                    22064 posts Send Private Message

I love the rexes and my need for them is completely met with my three. I do not want any rabbit bigger than Deirdra even though she is not a giant.
                                      I would like an angora rabbit though. I think I am over Mops passing and I don’t blame myself any more. Now I just miss the long hair beside my rexes. My problem is that I have four and it should really be enough.

• Momto3boys
                                      Participant

YES you should hide Stormy!!! NOOOOOOOO wait, of course you shouldn’t hide Stormy, if you hide him then it will make it harder fr me to find him, LOL and you’re only 3 hrs away from me, I can easy bunny nap him, hehehe

Seriously though, where did you get him?

• GrumpyBun
                                        Participant

Posted By LittlePuffyTail on 01/04/2011 12:41 PM

My bunny-related wish list is to have all three of my buns in matching cube condos by the end of the month. Long-term is to get rid of my rabbit room carpet.

Completely misread that and thought you were colour coordinating bun to condo. Couldn’t work out how you were going to manage that with a harlequin.

• kralspace
                                          Participant

She’d have to use some of that camoflouge paint to match that one.

• Monkeybun
                                            Participant
                                            10479 posts Send Private Message

• kralspace
                                              Participant

Monkeybun,

You might as well go pick him up, because he’s got your name written all over him…..

• Monkeybun
                                                Participant

He is adorable,t hats for sure. At the end of the month I start volunteering for OHS too Think of all the bunnies I can snuggle…

• MirBear
                                                  Participant
                                                  1412 posts Send Private Message

… I knew i shouldn’t of opened this thread..
                                                    in order from fave to least fav
                                                    1. flemish giant / checkered giant
                                                    2. english spot
                                                    3. lops (any breed)
                                                    4. nethie
                                                    5. polish
                                                    6. american sable
                                                    7. rex

:p

• FluffyBunny
                                                    Participant
                                                    1263 posts Send Private Message

I’m actually very happy with my bonded pair for now. I don’t want to bring any more rabbits into the house until I can fully pay for their food and vet bills.

Here’s a list of my favorite breeds, in no particular order:
                                                      1. Britannia Petite
                                                      2. Florida White
                                                      3. American
                                                      4. Californian
                                                      5. Thrianta
                                                      6. Tan
                                                      7. Giant Chinchilla

• Kafrn
                                                      Participant
                                                      747 posts Send Private Message

I don’t have any favorite breeds, but my dream would be in a few years to sell my house and move back to the farm (unfortunately Carl won’t have any part of this, he likes where we live now), and use our barn which is completely enclosed to set up a bunny rescue. I think it would work in that location, it’s only 25 minutes from the city, and close to rabbit breeders too. Grrrrr.
                                                        And then I can live in my big ole house there with all the rolling hills framing the wide sunburnt paddocks, and pick up my ostriches, get them a male, and live happily ever after saving bunnies. Coz SA rabbit rescue is moving 3 hours away so we need a new rescue in Adelaide.

• mocha200
                                                        Participant
                                                        4486 posts Send Private Message

Aww monkey bun!

• Monkeybun
                                                          Participant

*plots moving to Australia to live with kafrn and lots of bunnies*

• jerseygirl
                                                            22345 posts Send Private Message

Do you have any plans on adding a new bunny to your home?

“Does a bear……”

I am always wanting more. I don’t know when of if that will happen but am certainly open to more. I do have some reservation about any addition effecting my current pair though. There are always ones on my radar and I am constantly coming up with rabbits names.

As to breed/colour, I don’t really care. I think it’d be more of right bunny right time. I am drawn to some of the special needs rabbits too, I don’t know why. Hopefully one day i’d be able to financially support that.

@Kafrn, sign me up as a volunteer!

• (dig)x(me)x(now)
                                                              Participant
                                                              2517 posts Send Private Message

I know where to look if my Frankie suddenly goes missing

Y’all always crack me up ^_^

• Monkeybun
                                                                Participant

JG, I am drawn to special needs bunnies too. They are all special, and I needs them

• Deleted User
                                                                  Participant
                                                                  22064 posts Send Private Message

This thread is very dangerous. It allows members to fantasize about the possibilities… oh the possibilities! LOL

• (dig)x(me)x(now)
                                                                    Participant

Seriously, Petzy! I was trying to think of what to put, but I love em all! I will probably adopt a REW as my next bunny just because I know they tend to sit in shelters longer. But I would love something tiny and fluffy (Ruby!) or a flemmie. Flemmies just have the neatest temperaments. Maybe I can luck out and get both worlds with a REW flemmie like Pickles! Jealous

• Momto3boys
                                                                      Participant

Pickles is an AWESOME bunny, he is seriously like a dog, not a rabbit.

Ohhhh I forgot about the English Lops, I LOVE LOVE LOVE E-lops and I don’t think I’ve seen any on here??
                                                                        I wish I had a HUGE house and was a millionaire, I swear I would have one of everything, LOL

• runawaybunny
                                                                        Participant
                                                                        106 posts Send Private Message

My fantasy bunny is an angora. I’m pretty sure that will be my next bunny, but not for another 10 years or so.  If I brought in a 5th bunny my husband would probably have a stroke.

• kralspace
                                                                          Participant

you’re right, this is a very dangerous thread…… 😉

My favorite breed is the one that’s never had a home, like my Hershey was. She was born and lived her first 5-6 years at a wonderful sanctuary, but it was still in a large cage. Bringing her home and watching her take over the house in such an entitled way was a great treat, as it was also with Lola (who’d had several homes)

If I could not get so attached to them, I’d love to have a room just for seniors like that.

• MirBear
                                                                            Participant

yes.. the possibilities…

i’m mulling over moving in with my sister (23) and her fiance (23) , they have a huge apartment and are planning on moving to a bigger one, they live in a rural area (lots of farms within walking distance + me = job (y)) and i’ll be a 4 hour away from my mom so i’ll have my girls spayed, then i’ll deffinatly get a third. I wont have to pay for rent or food, my sister and i are the same size so clothes arnt a problem. 3 incomes and a 2 bed room apartment ($715.00/month) for 3 people who dont need much to begin with… lots of extra money, so the girls will be looked after, plus pellets/hay/bedding is wicked cheap there, same as vet care. they’ll have an outdoor run they can play in in the summer, and will live indoors.

Sounds like an oppertunity to me
                                                                              tnis is a VERY bad post. lol!

• Kokaneeandkahlua
                                                                              Participant
                                                                              12067 posts Send Private Message

Ohhhh this is my thread lol what a cool idea!!!
                                                                                YES I’d be a world famous Zoo if allowed

Like most-there are NO real plans to expand at all. Mikey would not tolerate another dog-ok scratch that-he would tolerate the dog. I don’t want him to tolerate anything-I want to be his dream home. Same with the bunnies-I don’t want to spend less time with them. I love love love being able to spoil my pets rotten and I don’t want to worry about vet bills ruining me-so for now, three rabbits a guinea pig, an amazing dog and even a spoiled beta fish in a ten gallon-that’s it!  And of course, I want to only adopt so wishes are just that….

Now unrealistically onto my *WISH* list

Tricolored dutch-scratch that…a HERD of tri colored dutch. Dutch are my absolute fav, for obvious reasons, Kokanee stole my heart and then some! There is the intelligence that I’ve just never seen in another rabbit…and I’m big on tri color (No one’s noticed that right?) lol

A german/continental giant-I want a bunny who is almost as big as my dog. Free ranging with my dog. That would be so cool (hey! This IS a wish list lol)

I want a rex….a harlequin rex

A holland-again for obvious reasons…they are just so sweet looking and of course in my experience….just plain sweet.

I’d love a special needs pair…that may actually happen one day

OK and going on…

A red doberman…I love dobies. One day.

A few huskies-again…obvious reasons lol-but I’d love a dog pack so why not have a few huskies.

A bulldog-they are also sooo cool-just great little characters.

Irish wolfhound, several border collies-a tri colored and I’d like a red one too.

Onto the horses…I’d like an off the track thoroughbred, a off the track standard bred, a couple of arabs and a few warmbloods (Dream big Lesley) I always hated grays but they grew on me-so a dapple gray in there for sure and at least one real black…the rest can be bay or chestnut that’s fine lol

A llama and a donkey and at least two cows and maybe one buffalo. I won’t go into exotics like a red panda, dolphins etc..

Heheeheh

• LoveChaCha
                                                                                Participant

Posted By kralspace on 01/04/2011 02:19 PM

Monkeybun,

You might as well go pick him up, because he’s got your name written all over him…..

Is that a silver marten? or silver fox?

• Monkeybun
                                                                                  Participant

Silver marten

• LoveChaCha
                                                                                    Participant

I can see some BROWN on its neck That is a typical otter marking!!!

I like the black hook on the chin Awwws!

• FluffyBunny
                                                                                      Participant

Anyone here have a wish list for which other BBers’ bunnies you’d bun-nap first?
                                                                                        I do!

1. Sarita’s Bobby
                                                                                        2. Peppypoo’s Peppy
                                                                                        3. Petzy’s Neigey
                                                                                        4. Monkeybun’s Monkey
                                                                                        5. (dig)x(me)x(now)’s Frankie
                                                                                        6. KokaneeandKahlua’s Rupert
                                                                                        7. Both of Jerseygirl’s bunnies

Don’t worry, though. I would never steal your bunnies! *hides raisins, butterfly net and bunny carriers behind back*

• Beka27
                                                                                        Participant

Maybe a small list:

BB’s Jack
                                                                                          Momto3boy’s Pickles
                                                                                          LPT: all 3
                                                                                          Petzy: all 4
                                                                                          Bunbun’s Lolli
                                                                                          Mimzmum: all 3

I could prob go on and on…

• Momto3boys
                                                                                          Participant

FRANKIE!!!
                                                                                            And I know there’s soooo many more but I’m still learning people’s names and what buns belong to who (haha that can almost sound dirty, LOL)

• Beka27
                                                                                            Participant

Stick around, you’ll learn who has who… We are a very tight-knit community, lots of members are registered but there are not too many regulars. Some members have been here almost since the beginning!

• Momto3boys
                                                                                              Participant

Oh I’m pretty sure you guys are stuck with me, LOL
                                                                                                I love it here!

• Elrohwen
                                                                                                Participant
                                                                                                7318 posts Send Private Message

We have a tri-color holland in my local shelter! You can come and pick her up 😉

I’m honestly very happy with two. Part of me would love to add another holland, but I stressed enough about bonding two so I don’t think I’m up for a trio. I wouldn’t want a separate pair either because I love how easy our guys are – adding more bunnies would just cause so much more work for us I think.

Right now the plan is to get another male holland when these guys are gone, then decide on what to do for a second bun. I’d love to get a flemmie or one of many beautiful breeds, but I think we’ll always have lops!

• Monkeybun
                                                                                                  Participant

Britt – that little boy was definitely a silver marten. he had a tiny bit of tan at the edge of the fur where it goes from teh black to the silver, but the main part was silver.

He got adopted, so I cant have him

Guess I’ll just bunnynap everyone elses buns now

• LoveChaCha
                                                                                                    Participant

Oh noes Monkey!

I want saritas bobby bunny. He’s so teeny tiny. And gray.

• MirBear
                                                                                                      Participant

Posted By Kokaneeandkahlua on 01/07/2011 06:54 PM

Ohhhh this is my thread lol what a cool idea!!!
                                                                                                        YES I’d be a world famous Zoo if allowed

Like most-there are NO real plans to expand at all. Mikey would not tolerate another dog-ok scratch that-he would tolerate the dog. I don’t want him to tolerate anything-I want to be his dream home. Same with the bunnies-I don’t want to spend less time with them. I love love love being able to spoil my pets rotten and I don’t want to worry about vet bills ruining me-so for now, three rabbits a guinea pig, an amazing dog and even a spoiled beta fish in a ten gallon-that’s it!  And of course, I want to only adopt so wishes are just that….

Now unrealistically onto my *WISH* list

Tricolored dutch-scratch that…a HERD of tri colored dutch. Dutch are my absolute fav, for obvious reasons, Kokanee stole my heart and then some! There is the intelligence that I’ve just never seen in another rabbit…and I’m big on tri color (No one’s noticed that right?) lol

A german/continental giant-I want a bunny who is almost as big as my dog. Free ranging with my dog. That would be so cool (hey! This IS a wish list lol)

I want a rex….a harlequin rex

A holland-again for obvious reasons…they are just so sweet looking and of course in my experience….just plain sweet.

I’d love a special needs pair…that may actually happen one day

OK and going on…

A red doberman…I love dobies. One day.

A few huskies-again…obvious reasons lol-but I’d love a dog pack so why not have a few huskies.

A bulldog-they are also sooo cool-just great little characters.

Irish wolfhound, several border collies-a tri colored and I’d like a red one too.

Onto the horses…I’d like an off the track thoroughbred, a off the track standard bred, a couple of arabs and a few warmbloods (Dream big Lesley) I always hated grays but they grew on me-so a dapple gray in there for sure and at least one real black…the rest can be bay or chestnut that’s fine lol

A llama and a donkey and at least two cows and maybe one buffalo. I won’t go into exotics like a red panda, dolphins etc..

Heheeheh

I’m moving in with you. Period.

your taste in dogs horses and all other animals are the same as mine!

• Doe of Chai
                                                                                                        Participant
                                                                                                        33 posts Send Private Message

Every time I see images or hear what Zeus has been up to I keep thinking “gimme gimme gimme”.

Im also hoping that within three years I will be able to get a giant size rabbit to bond with my holland lop Chai.

• Sonn
                                                                                                          Participant
                                                                                                          1810 posts Send Private Message

=O we can do other than bunnies!

Ok well then lol

Great Dane
                                                                                                            Red Husky
                                                                                                            French Bulldog
                                                                                                            English Bulldog
                                                                                                            Pit Bull
                                                                                                            Boston Terrier
                                                                                                            Bullmastiff
                                                                                                            My grandma’s Chihuahua (not a chi fan but I love love love her pup)
                                                                                                            Bull Terrier
                                                                                                            Pug
                                                                                                            Saint Bernard
                                                                                                            Dogo Argentino
                                                                                                            Dogue de bordeaux
                                                                                                            Thai Ridgeback

You know what just set me in the middle of a farm and just fill every inch with helpers and dogs and I will be a very happy girl lol. Because my dog list is literally 4 pages long.

Ball Pythons
                                                                                                            Cornsnakes
                                                                                                            Tegu
                                                                                                            Nile Monitor
                                                                                                            African Fat Tail Gecko

Hedgehog

Discus tank again
                                                                                                            Oscar fish again

• MirBear
                                                                                                            Participant

Posted By Sonn on 01/08/2011 04:49 PM
                                                                                                              =O we can do other than bunnies!

Ok well then lol

Great Dane
                                                                                                              Red Husky
                                                                                                              French Bulldog
                                                                                                              English Bulldog
                                                                                                              Pit Bull
                                                                                                              Boston Terrier
                                                                                                              Bullmastiff
                                                                                                              My grandma’s Chihuahua (not a chi fan but I love love love her pup)
                                                                                                              Bull Terrier
                                                                                                              Pug
                                                                                                              Saint Bernard
                                                                                                              Dogo Argentino
                                                                                                              Dogue de bordeaux
                                                                                                              Thai Ridgeback

You know what just set me in the middle of a farm and just fill every inch with helpers and dogs and I will be a very happy girl lol. Because my dog list is literally 4 pages long.

Ball Pythons
                                                                                                              Cornsnakes
                                                                                                              Tegu
                                                                                                              Nile Monitor
                                                                                                              African Fat Tail Gecko

Hedgehog

Discus tank again
                                                                                                              Oscar fish again

You can come too.

• jerseygirl
                                                                                                              Moderator

Dogs too? Ok, i’ll take a Dane and a Maremma. Perhaps an Irish Terrier also.

On the bun front, there is a certain little mini rex that’s floating around my head. My wish would be to go get him if he’s still at the feed store and then get him a little friend. 2 pairs, living harmoniously without territorial littering ………Yeah right!

@Monkeybun, there’s plenty of other ones that need adoption. Such as this pair.

@Animal Friends of the Valleys.

• Elrohwen
                                                                                                                Participant

If we’re going dogs and horses my list gets longer!

brittany (we do plan to get one as soon as we buy a house)
                                                                                                                  border collie
                                                                                                                  flat coated retriever
                                                                                                                  duck tolling retriever
                                                                                                                  mastiff
                                                                                                                  newfoundland
                                                                                                                  great dane
                                                                                                                  bernese mountain dog

Horses:
                                                                                                                  warmblood
                                                                                                                  irish sport horse or irish draught
                                                                                                                  TB

Favorite color is bay – I’m a traditional English girl 😛 though I’ll take some black, chestnut, or grey too.

I would also loooove to have some farm animals if we ever have land. Specifically:
                                                                                                                  miniature donkey
                                                                                                                  cow (some kind of dairy cow)
                                                                                                                  sheep (love sheep!)

• LoveChaCha
                                                                                                                  Participant

Jerseygirl, that’s naughty! I want that pair!

• MirBear
                                                                                                                    Participant

Duck Tolling Retrivers i find often smell very bad.

I’m not fond of the bay colour, but i’m too obsessed with horses to really care. lol.

• Beka27
                                                                                                                      Participant

Sigh, I want my Benny back. That’s number one on my dog wishlist.

But since that’s not happening, I really love English bulldogs. We would both love to have one, but I’m iffy on how they’d be with a bun as they’re not the most trainable. Other than that, I love big dogs (shepherds and retrievers, preferably mixes). Altho my parents have a little Yorkie who is just the cutest thing ever…

• Kokaneeandkahlua
                                                                                                                        Participant
                                                                                                                        12067 posts Send Private Message

LOL

You can come too.

If we pool our resources wish list becomes shopping list!!! Red husky I totally forgot *sigh*

• Monkeybun
                                                                                                                          Participant

Posted By Elrohwen on 01/09/2011 06:10 AM

You can buy Brittanys?

Hear that Britt? We can buy you!

• FluffyBunny
                                                                                                                            Participant

Posted By Monkeybun on 01/09/2011 04:44 PM

You can buy Brittanys?

Do you have to buy her bunny seperately?

If we can wish for things besides bunnies, I want a pet squirrel and a pink betta fish.

• Sarita
                                                                                                                              Participant
                                                                                                                              18851 posts Send Private Message

I have no desire to get a cat or a dog but if I did, I would get a French Bulldog (fell in love with this breed after reading Jonathan Kellerman’s, Alex Delaware novels and he has one).

If I ever got a cat I would love a Persian or a Scottish Fold.

• LoveChaCha
                                                                                                                                Participant

You can buy Brittanys?

• Rabbitsareecool
                                                                                                                                  Participant
                                                                                                                                  42 posts Send Private Message

I got a wish list haaha i want a british giant rabbit (: ahhhh there gorguz haha

• MirBear
                                                                                                                                    Participant

Posted By Kokaneeandkahlua on 01/09/2011 01:15 PM

LOL

You can come too.

If we pool our resources wish list becomes shopping list!!! Red husky I totally forgot *sigh*

……….

SHOPPPING!!!! Every girls dream + animals… SQUEEEEEE

• Elrohwen
                                                                                                                                      Participant

Posted By FluffyBunny on 01/09/2011 05:12 PM

You can buy Brittanys?

If we can wish for things besides bunnies, I want a pet squirrel and a pink betta fish.

Bahahahaha!!!

Bunneh sold separately!

• (dig)x(me)x(now)
                                                                                                                                        Participant

Dog wise, I WILL have a Bull Terrier someday.

I love dogs like English Bulldogs, Pugs, and Boston Terriers too, though.
                                                                                                                                          The guy I’m dating has a Boston which works out for me, I’ve gotten to be close to one since I started to get to know him. I’ve never been a fan of female pets though and she’s a crazy, spoiled runt. But impossible not to love.

When I was pup-sitting her :]

• LoveChaCha
                                                                                                                                          Participant

Posted By Elrohwen on 01/10/2011 01:29 PM

Posted By FluffyBunny on 01/09/2011 05:12 PM

You can buy Brittanys?

Bahahahaha!!!

Bunneh sold separately!

What? Really?  Chacha is part of my family!!!!!! You can’t buy her!!!!!! 

I request  Smokey Bunny Robinson

• LizzieKnittyBun
                                                                                                                                            Participant
                                                                                                                                            2147 posts Send Private Message

Can I share Britt with you? She’s such a cutie : D

I’ve always thought it would be fun to have a hedgehog! They’re so cute. But I did some research and apparently if you keep your house chilly (which we really do) they attempt to hibernate…

• LittlePuffyTail
                                                                                                                                              Moderator

Just getting caught up on this thread…heading out to get a security system to set up around my Harlequin Mini-Rex.

Someone had mentioned (Beka, I think) about how some members have been here since the beginning. Now I’m curious; When did the forum start?

• jerseygirl
                                                                                                                                                Moderator

Good question! I’d be interest to know also. I know BB has mentioned there was an ivillage group originally.

Before Christmas I did a search for old threads that mentioned membership growth because I realised BB had grown to 9000+ members.
                                                                                                                                                  I remember some threads but there were a couple earlier ones before my time here. One was from Sept 2007 when membership reached 900.

Just a small timeline from what I did find…
                                                                                                                                                  Sept 2007 – 900 members
                                                                                                                                                  Oct 2007 – 1000 members
                                                                                                                                                  June 2008 – 2000 members
                                                                                                                                                  Dec 2008 – 3000 members
                                                                                                                                                  Nov 2009 – 4000 members (almost)
                                                                                                                                                  Dec 2010 – 9000 members (maybe Nov?)
                                                                                                                                                  Jan 2011 – 9815 members (Today 1/11/11)

• LittlePuffyTail
                                                                                                                                                  Moderator

Is there any way to find out when we joined? I can’t remember but I’d like to know. A few years for sure. I just checked my profile and couldn’t find out.

• jerseygirl
                                                                                                                                                    Moderator

Did you have your current 3 when you joined? You could do a search using keywords you might have used, mentioning certain bunnies names? I know when I joined because I did a search on the qu I asked when I first posted. I’ve already mentioned this several times recently but do a search via somewhere like Google. A tip Osprey gave in Tech section that I’ve found super useful. Type in site:binkybunny.com LittlePuffyTail (if that was your original screen name) then add some key words.

• LittlePuffyTail
                                                                                                                                                      Moderator

I didn’t have Olivia but I’m not sure if I had Bindi or not. I will try your tip.

• jerseygirl
                                                                                                                                                        Moderator

Actually…I just found it. lol I’m sending you the link.

• LittlePuffyTail
                                                                                                                                                          Moderator

I’ve been a member since September 13, 2007. (Thanks Jersey)

• LoveChaCha
                                                                                                                                                            Participant

Wow that is such a growth.
                                                                                                                                                              I joined in February of last year.

Everyone has taught me so much

• LittlePuffyTail
                                                                                                                                                              Moderator

Brittany- You have an insane amount of posts for joining so recently! Urm…Maybe you have OBPD??? Obsessive Bunny Posting Disorder!  

• Monkeybun
                                                                                                                                                                Participant

i joined when i got monkey i think. june of 09

• LoveChaCha
                                                                                                                                                                  Participant

Posted By LittlePuffyTail on 01/12/2011 12:13 PM

Brittany- You have an insane amount of posts for joining so recently! Urm…Maybe you have OBPD??? Obsessive Bunny Posting Disorder!  

No! NO!! 

(HOW DID YOU KNOW??) 

• FluffyBunny
                                                                                                                                                                    Participant

I joined in 2008 and I still have less than 1000 posts! *bows to Brittany*

Viewing 79 reply threads
                                                                                                                                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum THE LOUNGE Do you have a wish list?