Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum HABITATS AND TOYS Do the rabbits have a zodiac sign?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    • Ert000
      Participant
      130 posts Send Private Message

Hi, i am wondering. Do the rabbits have a zodiac sign? I saw zodiac sign for cats and dogs. But i couldnt find for rabbits. Does anyone know about this topic?

Love for animals is the escape of human from human..

• RabbitPam
        11002 posts Send Private Message

Of course! This is my favorite illustration by oblyvian. We had a post about it on facebook a year or more ago, though I’m not sure you can find it again. It was humorous, but basically if you know your bunny’s date of birth you can read up on that sign’s traits and see if it applies.

• Ert000
            Participant

Ah, so cute! Can you please find that post for me? 😊😊

• Ellie from The Netherlands
            Participant
            2512 posts Send Private Message

Hehe, Breintje’s one seems to be spot-on:

“Like their sign, the lion (a fire sign ruled by the sun), Leo pets are confident, fearless and a bit vain. They love to be pampered and spoiled and are always vying for the spotlight. Quite popular among other animals and people, Leo pets are actually fiercely loyal to their owners. Pet astrology warns that Leos can also display less desirable traits, such as laziness and a diva-like disposition. However, because of their bravery and loyalty, many Leo pets would defend their owners to the death.”

https://www.everydayhealth.com/pet-health/pet-astrology-are-you-your-pet-compatible/

Yes, he’s got rabbittude all the way! He has to be the star of the show as well, and he’ll butt in when I’m cuddling with my boyfriend. When he hears a woman’s voice on the train he’ll put his paws on the armrest, and sticks his head out into the aisle. “See my desperately lonely stare, lady? I haven’t been admired for a whole minute now!” 😆 🙄

Participant

Found another one: https://www.petsnmore.org/2014/12/pet-zodiac-signs.html And spot-on again! Well, except for the limitless energy now that he’s becoming such an old fart 😉

Leo Pet

• Acts in charge of the household
                  • Can be quite domineering
                  • Has robust health
                  • Thrives on attention and praise
                  • Has a very strong and intense personality
                  • Is extremely faithful to owner and other family members
                  • Is very secure in both an emotional sense and a psychological sense
                  • Is jealous of affection shown to other animals or people by owner
                  • Seems to have an inexhaustible amount of energy
                  • Always appears to be happy

Participant

Oh, and there’s even more! Sorry that I got carried away a bit, I normally would have edited my first post to add these. Bas and I are both Geminis, and Breintje is a Leo.

This is from this site: https://www.horoscope.com/us/games/compatibility/game-pet-compatibility.aspx

Gemini and Leo

There is a fun, playful energy between you and your pet, and the more time you spend together, the closer you feel to each other. Leo does tend to want to hog most of the spotlight, but that’s mostly okay with Gemini. Gemini is alert and fast, always making up for the times when Leo is distracted or putting on a show. When you explore the world together, it makes more sense than when you go it alone!

• Ert000
                    Participant

Haha, i love it 😍😍 I lost myself while reading, thanks 😂😂

Viewing 2 reply threads
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum HABITATS AND TOYS Do the rabbits have a zodiac sign?