Forum

OUR SITE IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS. YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO LOGIN YET.   WE WILL ANNOUNCE WHEN READY. THE SITE MAY BE SLOW, SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT.  YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Home Forums THE LOUNGE December Pics

This topic contains 152sd replies, has 28 voices, and was last updated by  Snowleopard 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 153 total)
  • Author

Gina.Jenny
    Participant

Three years ago today, an intrepid 10 week old ball of fluff took less than 2 hours in his new home to discover the joys of our now much bun-loved stairs…

Happy third Gotcha Day Pippi!

Q8bunny
    Participant

What a perfect start to the month

Happy Gotcha Day, your adventurous fluffy grayness!

jerseygirl

Aw! Hoppy Anniversary Pippi ! Loving his little 10wk old legs and fluffbutt!

Azerane

How cute! Happy gotcha day, Pippi! Such cute pics

Bam

Happy 3rd Gotcha Day, Pippi!

LittlePuffyTail

Hoppy Anniversary!!!! Adorable pics!!

Hard to believe it’s December already!!!!

White Rabbit White Rabbit White Rabbit

Starting to look like Christmas here. We got our first snow yesterday and it was a doozy. No school and lots of peeps without power (luckily, not us). We made a snowman!

Crashley
    Participant

Merry Christmas From Winnie and Pepito!!! This is Winnies 2nd Christmas and Pepitos 1st Christmas!!

LittlePuffyTail

Awww…..adorable Crashley!!

Crashley
    Participant

Thanks LPT!

Im gonna get one with them together! Theyre not bonded yet but will sit next to each other with me present! Pepe’s neuter is on the 16th of this month, so the bonding process will resume after he is healed!

Barrett
    Participant

Happy anniversary Gina and Pippi!

pinknfwuffy
    Participant

For the past few weeks, Olaf has made a habit of hopping up onto the sofa for treats and laying down by my feet. It is the first time since I’ve had him that he’s shown any interest in being close or quasi-cuddling (eee). I usually have my laptop out in the evenings so I’ll peek around every once in a while to see what he’s up to down the other end. This time, I was greeted by a baby seal.

Barrett
    Participant

LOL Hello down there!!

Although all our buns are cuter than anyone else’s ( ) I think Olaf has to win the most comical poses….. other buns make me smile with huge awwwwwws. But Olaf’s face just makes me LOL !! Soooo expressive !!

It’s sort of like Where’s Wally, but with Olaf !!!! Peekabooo I’m here. No over here now….!!

pinknfwuffy
    Participant

Haha! Awe, thank you Vienna for bestowing such a lovely honor upon the majestic Olaf. He really is a goober. His face always has such a silly NARF! look on it. I find that a lot of rabbits tend to look away from the camera or be distracted by other things but every time I look up he’s just staring back at me like that. I accidentally laugh in his face a lot. Sorry, buddy.

LittlePuffyTail

Super Squee @ Olaf!!!! I love the no-ear look!!!!

Q8bunny
    Participant

And the one-ear look, too! I second Vienna. That face! Squeeeeee

Deleted User
    Participant

I made the mistake of nipping to the shop the other night and left them out, came home to the fencing on the floor (Frank), a semi chewed chocolate on the floor (Cinders) & a semi chewed shoe box (Frank). Unfortunately I was too annoyed to think to take a picture!

Franks new fav place to sit…

LittlePuffyTail

Bad bunnies!!!

Really wish I had a pen like that for my tree….to keep my 2 year old kid out!!! Lol and my cat. I put my tree up last night, no decs yet but the bunnies didn’t even seem to notice. My little Bridge Bunny used to love sitting under the tree and chinning all the branches. Made me sad to put it up thinking about her last night.

On a happier not, here are some Friday Feetsies….

Q8bunny
    Participant

LPT! I’m hyperventilating! Soooooooo cute!

Bam

LPT, those feetsies!!! How does he keep them so flawlessly white? Is he perchance a magic bunneh? I remember Olivia loved sitting under the Christmas tree. Like she was in the wild, wild forest.

Olaf really is majestic! Or rather just so super-cute there’s no other option than to smile, then scroll back up and smile again.

AxGizmo, that’s a beautiful tree. No wonder Frank likes to sit near it.

Q8bunny
    Participant

I like to imagine that Sterling levitates around the Christmas tree while Frank watches and Olaf makes faces at them both

BunnyFriends
    Participant

Winter guarding her willow ball in comfort. 

“No pictures or I glare at you.” – Winter

. And finally – do I spy somebunny’s caboose? 

Q8bunny
    Participant

Oh, these faces slay me…

Bam

Oh, no. I have to steal Winter!

If i had an Olaf or a Winter, i’d have to call him Koala…..

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 153 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.