Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Home Forum THE LOUNGE December Pics

Viewing 152 reply threads
  • Author
    • Gina.Jenny
      Participant
      2246 posts Send Private Message

Three years ago today, an intrepid 10 week old ball of fluff took less than 2 hours in his new home to discover the joys of our now much bun-loved stairs…

Happy third Gotcha Day Pippi!

• Q8bunny
      Participant
      6331 posts Send Private Message

What a perfect start to the month

Happy Gotcha Day, your adventurous fluffy grayness!

• jerseygirl
      22046 posts Send Private Message

Aw! Hoppy Anniversary Pippi ! Loving his little 10wk old legs and fluffbutt!

• Azerane
      4405 posts Send Private Message

How cute! Happy gotcha day, Pippi! Such cute pics

• Bam
      14053 posts Send Private Message

Happy 3rd Gotcha Day, Pippi!

• LittlePuffyTail
      18093 posts Send Private Message

Hoppy Anniversary!!!! Adorable pics!!

Hard to believe it’s December already!!!!

White Rabbit White Rabbit White Rabbit

Starting to look like Christmas here. We got our first snow yesterday and it was a doozy. No school and lots of peeps without power (luckily, not us). We made a snowman!

• Crashley
      Participant
      372 posts Send Private Message

Merry Christmas From Winnie and Pepito!!! This is Winnies 2nd Christmas and Pepitos 1st Christmas!!

• LittlePuffyTail

Awww…..adorable Crashley!!

• Crashley
      Participant
      372 posts Send Private Message

Thanks LPT!

Im gonna get one with them together! Theyre not bonded yet but will sit next to each other with me present! Pepe’s neuter is on the 16th of this month, so the bonding process will resume after he is healed!

• Barrett
      Participant
      269 posts Send Private Message

Happy anniversary Gina and Pippi!

• pinknfwuffy
      Participant
      660 posts Send Private Message

For the past few weeks, Olaf has made a habit of hopping up onto the sofa for treats and laying down by my feet. It is the first time since I’ve had him that he’s shown any interest in being close or quasi-cuddling (eee). I usually have my laptop out in the evenings so I’ll peek around every once in a while to see what he’s up to down the other end. This time, I was greeted by a baby seal.

• Barrett
      Participant

LOL Hello down there!!

• Vienna Blue in France
      Participant
      5319 posts Send Private Message

Although all our buns are cuter than anyone else’s ( ) I think Olaf has to win the most comical poses….. other buns make me smile with huge awwwwwws. But Olaf’s face just makes me LOL !! Soooo expressive !!

It’s sort of like Where’s Wally, but with Olaf !!!! Peekabooo I’m here. No over here now….!!

• pinknfwuffy
      Participant

Haha! Awe, thank you Vienna for bestowing such a lovely honor upon the majestic Olaf. He really is a goober. His face always has such a silly NARF! look on it. I find that a lot of rabbits tend to look away from the camera or be distracted by other things but every time I look up he’s just staring back at me like that. I accidentally laugh in his face a lot. Sorry, buddy.

• LittlePuffyTail

Super Squee @ Olaf!!!! I love the no-ear look!!!!

• Q8bunny
      Participant

And the one-ear look, too! I second Vienna. That face! Squeeeeee

• Deleted User
      Participant
      17456 posts Send Private Message

I made the mistake of nipping to the shop the other night and left them out, came home to the fencing on the floor (Frank), a semi chewed chocolate on the floor (Cinders) & a semi chewed shoe box (Frank). Unfortunately I was too annoyed to think to take a picture!

Franks new fav place to sit…

• LittlePuffyTail

Bad bunnies!!!

Really wish I had a pen like that for my tree….to keep my 2 year old kid out!!! Lol and my cat. I put my tree up last night, no decs yet but the bunnies didn’t even seem to notice. My little Bridge Bunny used to love sitting under the tree and chinning all the branches. Made me sad to put it up thinking about her last night.

On a happier not, here are some Friday Feetsies….

• Q8bunny
      Participant

LPT! I’m hyperventilating! Soooooooo cute!

• Bam

LPT, those feetsies!!! How does he keep them so flawlessly white? Is he perchance a magic bunneh? I remember Olivia loved sitting under the Christmas tree. Like she was in the wild, wild forest.

Olaf really is majestic! Or rather just so super-cute there’s no other option than to smile, then scroll back up and smile again.

AxGizmo, that’s a beautiful tree. No wonder Frank likes to sit near it.

• Q8bunny
      Participant

I like to imagine that Sterling levitates around the Christmas tree while Frank watches and Olaf makes faces at them both

• BunnyFriends
      Participant
      383 posts Send Private Message

Winter guarding her willow ball in comfort. 

“No pictures or I glare at you.” – Winter

. And finally – do I spy somebunny’s caboose? 

• Q8bunny
      Participant

Oh, these faces slay me…

• Bam

Oh, no. I have to steal Winter!

• Vienna Blue in France
      Participant

If i had an Olaf or a Winter, i’d have to call him Koala…..

• Azerane

Haha! Koala, perfect name with that nose So many cute bunnies, I want them all!

I’ve just bunny-proofed Christmas… in theory. I thought the placement of the tree required the lights in a protective sleeve to run behind the bunny cage. As I’m posting this, I remember there’s a power point in the other direction by Dory’s cage.  Nevermind, it’s there now. Haha. They can’t get to it, it’s in a sleeve and at the other end of the cage, their carrier and set of drawers is in the way.

• kaylyne28
      Participant
      55 posts Send Private Message

Oh the joys of bunny proofing decorations! My miss Ellie looks at my tree in wonder but hasn’t yet gone after it! *touch wood*.

• Azerane

They won’t have access to the tree, but it is right next to their cage so had to make sure I left enough gap so they couldn’t push their noses through to get at it

Apollo, all worn out after watching us decorate.

• Azerane

Took this just a moment ago from out the back

• Vienna Blue in France
      Participant

Nature is an amazing and powerful thing !!

• Q8bunny
      Participant

It’s a rocket! It’s a comet! It’s… Super Bun!

• LittlePuffyTail

Squee!!!!! @ Apollos’ leggies!!!!

And beautiful pic, Azerane!!!

I remember Olivia loved sitting under the Christmas tree. Like she was in the wild, wild forest.

Yes, it was so cute. This Christmas is a bit sad for me. Taking out the stockings is going to be hard. Four that I will not hang this year, my sweet kitties, Andy and Savana, my beautiful bun Olivia and my beautiful Winnie horse. I used to hang hers on her stall.

We’ve had the tree up for a week but are only getting around to decorating tonight. Fingers crossed kitty and toddler don’t destroy it!!!!

• Ellie from The Netherlands
      Participant
      1988 posts Send Private Message

Apollo is so beautiful, what a perfect white fur!

Bas snapped some pictures of Breintje and me on the train. Breintje was rather nervous during the beginning of the ride, so I put him away snugly in my coat. That’s our usual way of calming him down, and it worked perfectly once more

• Cottontail
      Participant
      1070 posts Send Private Message

Christine and Velvet

• jerseygirl

Oh! Very sweet photos Ellie and Cottontail.
      What would Breintje do without you, Ellie?
      CT, I was wondering what your bub thought of the bunnies. She looks like she’s about to pet that plush fur and V-bunny lap up the attention. (Sorry, I don’t know which one it is!)
      I wouldn’t be able to resist that rex fur either!!

• Azerane

Thanks everyone, Apollo does the Superbun every day

Breintje is so cute wrapped up in your coat

Such a lovely pic of your daughter with Velvet

• jerseygirl

Oh it is Velvet! Can you tell I went straight to the picture and didn’t read the post CT?

• Azerane
      Apollo’s face is blurry, but Luna just cracks me up. She had just finished yawning but decided to hold the pose for a few minutes as she always does. She’s too funny I’ve had this bed since I had Bandit, but I only just gave it to them a few days ago (I thought they might like it with the warmer weather) and they just love it.

• Vienna Blue in France
      Participant

“Apollo, sweetheart, I can’t move. Hop and go get the deepmuscle rub please, me back’s gone again”.

• LittlePuffyTail

Haha, too funny Azerane!!!

So great to see you back on BB, Cottontail!!! Bunnies with babies, just the cutest!!!!!

I’m Dreaming of Some White Bunnies. Here’s Bindi and Sterling enjoying their Christmas blankies. These were a gift some years ago from BB member Mimzmum.  

Finally got out my Christmas decorations yesterday, including my fabulous bunny lights

And of course, the boys have their own little tree in their room. 

• jerseygirl

Aw! Bindi Sterling
      LPT, I thought Bindi was wearing a green elf hat at first because I scrolled down too fast.

Loving the bunny lights!!

• jerseygirl

Posted By Vienna Blue in France on 12/05/2016 6:41 AM

“Apollo, sweetheart, I can’t move. Hop and go get the deepmuscle rub please, me back’s gone again”.

Luna is me then. Back is acting up. She could be doing her yoga to stay limber. Something I should be doing. 

• Azerane

Vienna, that’s too funny

LPT, Bindi is such a sweetheart, looks like they both like their christmas blankets

JG, I hope your back feels better, I’ve only had back issues once but it was absolutely awful and quite scary at the time.

• Vienna Blue in France
      Participant

JG. Oh no, back playing up is never fun !! To sort those lower back muscles out, touch wood I haven’t had a prob (TOUCH WOOD!!!) since I’ve started doing this… it’s a couple of Pilates moves and by golly it seems to work…. even after the first ‘warning’ twinge where before mine would have been ‘out’ the next day…

Step 1
      Lay flat on ground face down in Superman position (both arms stretched), tuck tummy in and squeeze like you’re trying to stop going weewee
      Breathe in. Lift one leg and opposite arm at same time gently whilst breathing out.
      Put arm and leg down, breathe IN.
      Repeat with other side, breathing OUT on the lifting is important.
      You should feel lower back just streeeetch diagonally gently….

Do this 10 times before moving on to step 2.

Step 2. Lift R arm, L leg breathing OUT at the same time. Then breathe in whilst lifting the remaining 2 limbs (so you have all 4 limbs up in air), breathe OUT when putting all four down. Repeat. you get into sort of a rhythm.

Flat (breathe in)
      2 opposite limbs (breathing out mouth)
      Lift remaining 2 limbs (breathing in nose)
      Place all 4 down (breathing out)

Flat (breathe in)
      2 opposite limbs (breathing out mouth)
      Lift remaining 2 limbs (breathing in nose)
      Place all 4 down (breathing out)

etc etc….

It seems to just aline things gently back into place…

• jerseygirl

Thanks Az, VB ! I’ve taken a screenshot of those instructions. Meet you over in Chat? ?

• Cottontail
      Participant

The bunnies have mixed feelings about Christine. They know she is a baby, I think. They’ll go up to her for attention but are cautious about how she’s waving her hands around. She’s grabbbed Tilly pretty hard once but luckily no injury and Tilly just turned and shot her this look like she was offended.. then the moment the baby let go she licked herself and then licked the baby and hopped off. We’re still working on coordination for petting gently. ^_^

And I LOVE the bunny yoga pic! Looks like I how I feel when I go to stretch and then hear a crash out of my line of sight! Also reminds me of that Eddie Izzard stand up, “Wait.. did I leave the gas on?!” lol

Bindi and Sterling are always adorable. ^_^ How old is little Bindi now?

• Cottontail
      Participant

I have been playing with the Prisma App on my phone and putting up pictures on Vinny and Velvets page.  This is part of their new banner. Eventually I’ll have the ability to break out my paints again and actually make paintings rather than just rendering them!

• Q8bunny
      Participant

Yoga buns and bunny lights and pint-sized bunny trees and artsy buns! What a great start to the day

• LittlePuffyTail

Cottontail- Yes, my buns were a bit confused when Everly was younger. Bindi would just look at her like “Why aren’t you petting me, human?” Olivia used to chin her all the time. It was so adorable.

Bindi is 9 year old. He’s my grampa bear.

And beautiful pic. Love it.

Here’s two of my boys. You can really see how big Sterling is. Kyle is pretty small but Sterling is so big and he’s built like a tank. He weighs much more. I can see these two being good friends in the future. 

• LittlePuffyTail

I didn’t approve of this colour scheme. 

• Q8bunny
      Participant

I am so loving his faces and poses. It’s those fantastic ears

• LittlePuffyTail

Selfie’s need a bit of work. 

• Barrett
      Participant

LPT those are adorable! You have such a harmonious family this holiday.

• Barrett
      Participant

Patton has learned the fine art of begging.

• Vienna Blue in France
      Participant

What a big boy he has become!

• Bam

I could not refuse him anything, Barret. What a beautiful boy he is! Agouti buns for presidents!

Sterling looks almost unreal. Like a fairytale creature. If they had Sterling in GoT, they’d win the iron throne with cuteness.

• Q8bunny
      Participant

• jerseygirl

Ha! Do I spy a cocky little grin on Pattons face? It’s like he’s thinking “heh. They can never resist this look”.

Sterlings version of White is iridescent almost. It reminds me of white rexes.

• jerseygirl

Some snapshots I got in the last couple of days. Sorry, my phone quality.

Always.  Why?  Why do they wanna eat from the outside?

Ailis.  She actually had both feet out right beforehand. 

Rumball, holding on to his lucky rabbit foot. 

• Gina.Jenny
      Participant

Podge often eats his hay from outside the box too, esp when its just been refilled with yummy fresh hay

Mini and snickers have been having fun with a load of brown paper…

They wore themselves out shredding it

• Barrett
      Participant

Posted By Gina.Jenny on 12/10/2016 6:48 AM

Podge often eats his hay from outside the box too, esp when its just been refilled with yummy fresh hay

Mini and snickers have been having fun with a load of brown paper…

They wore themselves out shredding it

OMG Patton has FINALLY seen the value of an old unused catalogue in his pen! Post neuter munchies I guess.

• Barrett
      Participant

The wild rabbit forages for food in the hooman’s kitchen.

• jerseygirl

Lol, he obviously didn’t think much of the potato once he got it out.

G.J. those 2 are professional Christmas Gift Unwrappers!

• jerseygirl

A friend posted this on her page yesterday. I had to look around for a non-FB version. It’s 2-3 years old now but the first time I’d seen it. Kinda amusing!

What If Animals Were Round

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2d8za3_rollin-safari-animation-full-what-if-animals-were-round-rollin-wild_fun

• LittlePuffyTail

Haha Gina…So Cute! Reminds me of the time I left a roll of paper towels right outside Olivia’s pen…..a little too close. You should have seen the shredded mess I came back to!

Jersey, your babies are so adorable! Good thing you live so far!!!!! ((((Grabby Hands!!!)))

• jerseygirl

Haha, you sure you want all the mess that comes with them, LPT?

Flat Bunneh

Rumball catching rays. 

• Barrett
      Participant

Posted By jerseygirl on 12/11/2016 7:26 PM

Haha, you sure you want all the mess that comes with them, LPT?

Flat Bunneh

Rumball catching rays. 

With Odette still AWOL, can I adopt Rumball as Patton’s twin??

• jerseygirl

Haha, they would make odd twins, given the age difference! And I’m sure Patton has surpassed Rumball in size now. He’s about 5 pounds these days.

• jerseygirl

I suspect TimTim knew I was coming to cut his nails…

Another..

• Bam

I think Rumball is saying sth like: Who art thou that dare cometh before the King carrying nail-clippers? I will have thy head on a spike before sundown!

A few minutes ago, Bam found the apple twig stash: 

The black blob sitting on bags of horse-stable straw pellets eating apple twigs is Bam. 

• Q8bunny
      Participant

All these gorgeous buns, and bums, and feetses, and long eyelashes.

All I have is a flooded flat, a wonky back, and a stressed out bunny who’s out to get revenge on the newbie (my mom) between rubdowns from her.

• LittlePuffyTail

Haha, Jersey! I don’t think they can be more messy than Bindi!!! Squee @ TimTims no ears!!!!!

Bam is the cutest little black blob I’ve ever seen.

• jerseygirl

Posted By Q8bunny on 12/12/2016 6:36 AM

All these gorgeous buns, and bums, and feetses, and long eyelashes.

All I have is a flooded flat, a wonky back, and a stressed out bunny who’s out to get revenge on the newbie (my mom) between rubdowns from her.

Oh no!  And sorry about your back. It’s the worst. So debilitating. 

• jerseygirl

Ha! Bam found the motherlode! Lops are so funny and round when they sit like that. His fur looks quite long. I don’t think I ever noticed that before.

Participant

Squee! Bunnybutts, tails, and furmonsters getting everywhere. This is always so great!

• Bam

I said Rumball but meant TimTim. Rumball is rum colored. I didn’t know you have a white rabbit, Jersey.
      Q8, why is your flat flooded?

• Azerane

TimTim is so gorgeous! He has such beautiful colouring.

Bam knows where it’s at!

• Vienna Blue in France
      Participant

Oh no Q8 – flat flooded when your mum is there.?… not fun… though always nice to have moral support (unless it was she who left the bath running to overflow.. …)

• Q8bunny
      Participant

Hahah… a pipe exploded right out of the wall under the sink while she was doing the dishes
      The main wouldn’t shut it off, so….

• LittlePuffyTail

Facebook Memory from 3 Years Ago. 

I love this pic. Big Fluffy Manger Sheep!!!!

• Q8bunny
      Participant

I love it. Oh, Bindi…

• Vienna Blue in France
      Participant

TBH. Bindi has the look on his face’ ‘is it over already? Can i go home yet..?.. I’m really tired…’. lol

• LittlePuffyTail

Haha, Vienna. He jumped up there himself! And not just for the picture, he used to jump up there all the time and hang out with the manger peeps.

• Bam

LPT, that’s a beautiful manger! Vienna, I think that’s just Bindi’s “cool kid-face”. So the other the buns (especially the girl-buns) on the Internet won’t think he actually likes hanging out in a Christmas manger =)

• jerseygirl

Lol ^, Def cool-kid face.

Or he could be checking out if their hay is better then his hay. You know, “the grass is always greener…” etc.

Bam, Ailis is my white rabbit (well, when Rumball hasn’t sprayed her, she’s white). I mustn’t post enough pics of her!

• sarahthegemini
      Participant
      5593 posts Send Private Message

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Little Peanut investigating the camera…

• sarahthegemini
      Participant

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Buttercup jumping on the bag of grass…not long after her spay I might add!

• furryfriends
      Participant
      14 posts Send Private Message

cute!!

• BunnyFriends
      Participant

Bindi is one of the Wise Men (or Three Kings, is it?)

• pinknfwuffy
      Participant

Olaf, making his best glamour shot pose and begging for treats. His nose marking changed in a matter of weeks.

• Vienna Blue in France
      Participant

I demand to know PNF how many people have access to your bun?
      I do believe they are swapping buns beneath your very eyes…..
      Are you suuuuuuuuuuure it is Olaf I and not Olaf XII…..?. LOL

• pinknfwuffy
      Participant

I should really be more suspicious, Vienna! Set up cameras and bunny-swapping burglar alarms.
      UNLESS, it’s Olaf himself regularly altering his disguise…
      “Who, me? No, no, no. I’m certainly not that rabbit who chewed up your pillow last week. It is I… Falo. Gimme’ all your papaya!”

• Q8bunny
      Participant

Olaf and his doubles are all scrumptious

• Vienna Blue in France
      Participant

His changing nose would certainly make it very difficult if he were to go missing for a few weeks and you were called to the police station to pick him out of a bunny line-up…..

Participant

Aww, I just can’t get over his beautiful coat. Do you want to build a snowbun?

My lounge-monster caught sleeping on the toilet again ^_^

• Q8bunny
      Participant

Sweet boy

• LittlePuffyTail

The weather outside is frightful but being a spoiled bun is so delightful…

Really Frightful outside. Windchill of -35C!!!! 

Participant

Yikes LPT, no wonder he’s warming his butt like that.

• Q8bunny
      Participant

Lucky little bunny tail

-35 sounds like sci fi to me *brrrrrrrr* No wonder my mom is so glad to be here this winter

• Gwennie and the Buffster
      Participant
      61 posts Send Private Message

We are melting over here in New Zealand! Take some of our heat 

• Azerane

All the cute buns <3

Not a bunny, but a bunny forage haul. I think we’re set on willow for a while

• Q8bunny
      Participant

Wow! That’s impressive, Az!

• Dface
      Participant
      1058 posts Send Private Message

Sometimes I wonder what I did to deserve a rabbit that chews relentlessly, sheds like crazy and throws tantrums at random times. -_-

Then sometimes I wonder what I did to deserve the same rabbit that will sit with me when Im sad, or cuddle me in my bed when I’m sick and sleep for the whole day, only moving to lick at my hands. 

Participant

Hehehe, the amazing thing called bunny love

• cinnybun2015
      Participant
      570 posts Send Private Message

So cute Dface! I wonder those things too I feel so lucky to have such a great companion. Bunnies are wonderful.

Participant

Awww,  Dface! Buns are precious babies.

Buffy’s xmas presents showed up in the mail today. My boyfriend and I got her three chews, a wooden toy for throwing around, and, umm… A bunny-sized Santa hat!

She’s so patient with us. After she threw around the hat a few times, she was more than content to pose for photos for us.

• Bam

Buffy is so cute in that hat! Bam has a bun-sized hat too, but he’s not very patient with it.

Participant

Thanks! Buffy loves getting her photo taken, because it gives her the chance to pose like a pretty princess.

• Reesebun
      Participant
      1026 posts Send Private Message

Adorable binky! If you don’t want to hear my little sister playing the violin you probably want to mute it.
      http://vid350.photobucket.com/albums/q432/Reesebun/DigBinkyPounceNom_zpsy7vdrxix.mp4

• Theodorusrex
      Participant
      335 posts Send Private Message

Here’s a pic of Theo – I haven’t posted one in a wee while 

I think the look on his face screams ‘did I say you could open my door and point that camera in my face human?!’ 

Excuse the mess – I have no idea how so much hay ends up on the floor!! 

Participant

Aww! Theo is too adorable! Love that little begging posture <3 Don't worry about the mess, haha. My whole floor is always covered in hay!

• Vienna Blue in France
      Participant

He is saying….. How. VERY. Dare. You !!!! LOL
      Or else “Hi Mum, what do you think of my meercat impression?”

The puppy pen is looking good !!l… but….. now it may be a question of perspective… but….. I’m not sure I could get through that door….. LOL… bearnig in mind it would go up and over my thighs / bum….

Theo’s not a giant breed.. (dur!) but it doesn’t look much wider than he is !! LOL

• LittlePuffyTail

Buffy with the little hat!!! Too much cute!!! And I just adore Theo’s little face. Those markings make his cheeks look extra chubby!

• Azerane

Words cannot express how much I love these two…

Snuggles.

“Pssst, I know where the treats are…”

So annoyed that I cut off Apollo’s nose in that one.

Caption this… lol

Participant

Hahaha, those are great Azerane! Let’s see: Butterface?

• Vienna Blue in France
      Participant

Luna : I SAID give me a LEG up !!!!!

or

Apollo : How come I ALWAYS get to be the back end of the Donkey at Christmas !!

• Vienna Blue in France
      Participant

And I just adore Theo’s little face. Those markings make his cheeks look extra chubby

I can see (with my vivid imagination), a sideways on black PacMan !
      Note to anyone born post 1990, it’s a computer game. One without guns (although a few ghosts do get chomped to death!!!).

• LittlePuffyTail

Those pics are so beautiful, Azerane!!!! Of course, your subjects are beautiful so hard to take a bad pic of them I’m sure.

Not a bunny but a kid who loves bunnies. I think Evi’s Christmas picture is just too cute not to share

• Q8bunny
      Participant

After a rough day, these pics are such a balm…

• Bam

Reese, Theo, Apollo, Luna and Everly!!!

These pictures are too much!!! I was actually at a loss for words for several minutes after seeing them =)

Reese, how cool that your sister plays the violin!

• sarahthegemini
      Participant

Theo is such a cutie!

And Azerane that butt sniffer picture is hilarious!

• Vienna Blue in France
      Participant

LPT – Evi looks as if she is entranced by the lights around her….. . Very ‘peaceful’ photo…..

Q8 dearest dear. Why rough day….? Share if you can….. You are on holly wolly……

• Chelsea
      Participant
      189 posts Send Private Message

How did I just discover this thread?!? All of the pictures are enchanting. I love the picture of Evi – it seems to really capture the spirit of childhood wonder at Christmas time. And the series of pictures showing the lives of two bonded bunnies is wonderful.

• Gregmo
      Participant
      35 posts Send Private Message

Freckles and Belle

• Snowleopard
      Participant
      64 posts Send Private Message

Gosh, these are photos are all too cute! Azerane, your two buns are so beautiful! Gwenie and the Buffster, I love Buffy’s Christmas hat! My two are currently loving being loaves of bun or bunny flopping under the Christmas tree. This was them this morning eating their pellets.  

(My boy bun Woolly on the left, and my girl bun Chewie on the right)

• Snowleopard
      Participant

Gregomo, Freckles and Belle are gorgeous. I love the bunny kissing photo!

• Luna
      Participant
      2219 posts Send Private Message

Snowleopard – cute little couple! I can’t imagine where Woolly’s name comes from. 

• Snowleopard
      Participant

Luna –  He’s super soft when I pet him. Thank you! I thought they looked very formal when taking that photo, it made me giggle.

• Luna
      Participant
      2219 posts Send Private Message

Adorable!!

Participant

Snowleopard, your buns are perfect <3

• Gregmo
      Participant
      35 posts Send Private Message

Synchronized pooping on Christmas Eve 

• BrunosMama
      Participant
      1463 posts Send Private Message

Lol @ Gregmo. Such talented buns Do they practised to get the timing right? Hehe

• Vienna Blue in France
      Participant

@Gregmo. Gorgeous buns !

@Snowleopard. Ditto !!! Lol. (Is that a purpose built bun condo i see….? )

• BunnyFriends
      Participant

My avatar is an attempt at Christmas pic of Licorice. I went for a no treats picture with a tablet camera, so I’m happy. I also have a super cute one of him and an ornament that once I compress I’ll show you guys. It was adorable and I’m glad I had the camera ready then.

• Sr. Melangell
      Participant
      1710 posts Send Private Message

Santa has been to my house, has he been to your house yet?

Participant

Well it’s Christmas day already in NZ, so obviously we spoiled our little girl rotten!

One of our friends bought a talking and singing Christmas tree around for Christmas day. We didn’t realise it had eyes and a mouth until we turned it on, and it announced its name was Douglas (because it’s a douglas fir tree). It was hilarious! Buffy was also very intrigued…

• Q8bunny
      Participant

Too funny.

I finally dug out my camera and took some pics of Chewie unwrapping presents last night, but am feeling too overfed and lazy to transfer them to my laptop LOL

• Snowleopard
      Participant

Gwenie and the Buffster, thank you! Oh my goodness, Buffy is such a cutie. What a lucky bun and a lovely bunny mummy you are to give her such a lovely Christmas.  

Vienna Blue In France, it is (I’ve attached a photo when I first built it). When I first adopted them, they spent the first 3 days in the enclosure/pen, then I let them go free-range in my bed-room and from week 2 they’ve been free-range bunnies.

Q8bunny – One of my bunnies is called Chewie, too! She was was sleeping under the Christmas tree this morning.  

• Q8bunny
      Participant

I’ve been terribly lazy about taking pictures lately, but I made an effort to take out my camera (albeit briefly) on christmas eve

Here’s the furball enjoying his first christmas with his mommy…

• Gina.Jenny
      Participant

Chewie <3

• Bam

Chewie! And you found the perfect wrapping-paper for his gifts!

Here’s Bam under a chest of drawers. We took out the chain saw yesterday because a tree fell in the storm, today Bam had found a cosy lounging-place next to it. I tried to get a pic, but I wasn’t quick enough =(

• Vienna Blue in France
      Participant

In second (?) photo Chewie looks as if he is saying “ok, i’ve had a peak at that one…. whatelseyagotme, eh?” LOL

• Reesebun
      Participant
      1026 posts Send Private Message

So true about this one! 

• Q8bunny
      Participant

Bam looks so velvety! I just really really want to pet his sweet little head

• Gina.Jenny
      Participant

Chewie looks like Podge’s cousin in that pic, its such a Podgelike pose and expression

Awwww @ Bam <3

• sarahthegemini
      Participant

All these pictures are so beautiful! You all have such adorable bunnies!

• Bam

Bam says thank you He really, really wants to be pet on the head We cuddle on the sofa again now, with puppy pee pads in case there’s accidents. I find that sofa-cuddling with Bam greatly enhances the quality of everything that’s being shown on TV. Even the weather report is enjoyable

• Q8bunny
      Participant

LOL My mom says the same thing about Chewie. She sat through reruns of Star Trek TNG with me because Chewie was a furry pancake on her stomach.

• Azerane

Those bunny faces Chewie is so fluffy, he matches his presents

Play stand for Dory, not bad for $9 and a couple hours work. Thanks to a clearance Christmas tree stand, and a storm that brought down branches in our yard Yes it is as big as it looks (about 1.8m tall), and I’ve no idea where I’m going to keep it long-term. Hubby hasn’t seen it yet, lol. I’m considering making a table-top stand as well that’s more portable, though I’d need a different sort of base for that. Dory hasn’t been on it yet, it’s too late in the day to let her out (she only goes back to her cage on her terms) so we’ll have to wait till tomorrow to see what she thinks. At least she can get used to the sight of it until then.

• Q8bunny
      Participant

WAY cool! I think Dory will love it

• Gina.Jenny
      Participant

now we want a pic with Dory on there

• Vienna Blue in France
      Participant

And both buns looking up at her admiratededyedingly….. (!? lol) )

• Snowleopard
      Participant

Bam is so adorable. So lucky you get sofa cuddles! Woolly will sit on my lap on the sofa as long as I give him treats and Chewie will come to nudge the pillows for a little while, but they both don’t tend to stay for long That’s an amazing play stand, Azerane! Q8bunny, is Chewie a lionhead? He’s so lovely! 

I bought Woolly and Chewie a cardboard castle for Christmas.  They were both very interested in my little boy’s Hot Wheels track, too. They kept coming over to see the cars whizz around. Unfortunately, Chewie chewed one of the rubber bands on the “launcher” last night, but luckily I managed to catch her before she swallowed the whole thing. 

Viewing 152 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.