Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE December photos !

Viewing 112 reply threads
  • Author
    • Boston's Mama
      Participant
      1452 posts Send Private Message

boston loves dec 1st! 

• Bunnybuzz
        Participant
        223 posts Send Private Message

IT’S TO CUTE TO HANDLE!! THOSE FLOPPY EARS! THAT FACE! THAT HAT!
          My buns are coming in on Sunday so I’ll have new pics soon=D

• Deleted User
          Participant
          22064 posts Send Private Message

OMG HE’S SO CUTE I CAN’T CONTAIN IT! Bombur and Asriel absolutely hate wearing anything, so I’ll never get these cute photos. Buttt here’s the two of them being precious. Bombur loves to just lay with us on the bed, whether or not he’s getting pampered. The pic of Asriel in front of the TV is him excited for Walking Dead… he honestly knows every Sunday night to stand in front of the TV with the hay and he’ll watch with us. 

• Deleted User
            Participant

• Boston's Mama
              Participant

Thanks guys aw look at that orange teddy bear laying on the duvet !!! Cute!
                And bunnybuzz I remember that wait – it drags! I bet you are so super excited!!!

• Olive and bean
                Participant
                12 posts Send Private Message

THAT IS SO CUTE!!! Where did you get a small enough hat?

• Boston's Mama
                  Participant

lots of places have them , they are usually listed places as cat ones
                    Try local pet shops , eBay , AliExpress etc this one came with the hat and a scarf , I think Christmas Day I’ll take more of him and have his teddy bear wearing the scarf

• Boston's Mama
                    Participant

Or maybe the scarf would make a good prop to dress Boston as Jack Frost the snowman !

• Boston's Mama
                      Participant

had a play with the scarf dressing him as a snowman 

• Ellie from The Netherlands
                        Participant
                        2512 posts Send Private Message

Super cute pics to get us all in the Christmas spirit
                          Funny how Asriel knows about your TV moment, rabbits are so smart, they amaze me every day! Bas’ previous rabbit Waffie always had a girls’ night with his mum watching Gilmore Girls together on a tuesday.

• Domino&Ash
                          Participant
                          41 posts Send Private Message

Posted By Asriel and Bombur on 12/01/2017 9:30 AM

OMG HE’S SO CUTE I CAN’T CONTAIN IT! Bombur and Asriel absolutely hate wearing anything, so I’ll never get these cute photos. Buttt here’s the two of them being precious. Bombur loves to just lay with us on the bed, whether or not he’s getting pampered. The pic of Asriel in front of the TV is him excited for Walking Dead… he honestly knows every Sunday night to stand in front of the TV with the hay and he’ll watch with us. 

@Asriel and Bombur

Orange buns seem to be prone to good temperament.

Asriel obviously knows what’s up. He is so smart, with such personality, it comes through in his photo.

Ash, our Holland Lop, likes to snuggle while we watch tv, too.

He will actually watch the screen which makes me feel a little guilty that I’m a bad influence.

This is pretty common in other pets since a lot of animals like to watch movement but bunnies’ human interactions are reminding more and more of all the cats I grew up with.

Also, they tear around the house and knock things down for fun, like cats.

When they play with me one on one, they remind me  of puppies.

When they’re interacting with each other, they definitely remind me of wolves and even lions sometimes (especially with their whole Alpha-Sentinel dynamic).

• Deleted User
                            Participant

Right?! It’s so weird. I’ve always described Bombur as a golden retriever but Asriel is a cat through and through. Buns are odd and wonderful little creatures
                              What’s your buns favorite show?

• Boston's Mama
                              Participant

I’ve always described Boston as a golden retriever in a otter like body funny!
                                Boston also likes certain tv shows that are my children’s favourites – Dora and paw patrol start and Boston is already watching before the kids even realise it’s on

• Deleted User
                                Participant

That’s too funny! I wonder if the puppy trait is a lop thing

• Boston's Mama
                                  Participant

It could be … my Flemish giants weren’t puppy like , they were more what I expected with bunnies – more cat like

• ThorBunny
                                    Participant
                                    824 posts Send Private Message

I don’t know, Thor is definitely channeling her inner cat… little monster 

Happy December everyone! 

• Deleted User
                                      Participant

Those eyes are totally judging you. ?

• LittlePuffyTail
                                        18092 posts Send Private Message

OMG, the cuteness. I can’t even…..

Boston is def one of the most photogenic BB buns, for sure. Some buns just really seem to know how cute they are, ya know? 

A Bindi Bear and a Bumble

• Boston's Mama
                                          Participant

Thor is waiting for the present drop off by the looks haha

Bindi how cute!!! How old is he now? He’s the Only older lop I’ve seen ( my oldies were Flemish giants ) and it is hard to find pictures of older lops ( like 8 + ) On the net. He’s so sweet looking – like his photos appear as if his personality would be so sweet I’m meaning

• LittlePuffyTail

He’s about 10 1/2. My little grampa bear.

• Domino&Ash
                                              Participant

Posted By LittlePuffyTail on 12/03/2017 8:48 AM

OMG, the cuteness. I can’t even…..

Boston is def one of the most photogenic BB buns, for sure. Some buns just really seem to know how cute they are, ya know? 

A Bindi Bear and a Bumble

THAT MOMENT AT THE OFFICE PARTY WHEN  “SUPER ENTHUSIATIC COWORKER” WONT STOP TALKING AND YOU’RE REALIZING THE CRAB CAKES HAD GONE OFF AND THAT THIRD CANDY CANE MARTINI ISN’T HELPING….

• LittlePuffyTail

Hahaha!!!!!!!!!

• pinknfwuffy
                                                  Participant
                                                  660 posts Send Private Message

Bindi, my darling! You have a twin!

• LittlePuffyTail

Bindi has an even closer twin! Check out this pic!!! He won a photo contest for this pic. He was a wee bit younger and whiter then. 

• Vienna Blue in France
                                                      Participant
                                                      5317 posts Send Private Message

F.A.N.T.A.S.T.I.C. !!!!!!

• Bladesmith
                                                        Participant
                                                        849 posts Send Private Message

Bindi is adorable! And I’m not one for Christmas-y things, but I’d display that Bumble all year long. (And it’s a great name for a bunny.)

• LittlePuffyTail

The Bumble is awesome, for sure. And makes a great name for a white bunny! Especially a territorial one.

• Hazel
                                                            Participant
                                                            2587 posts Send Private Message

Bindi!!! That’s hilarious!  And him with the plushy, so cute! 

The boys have been geeking out about Trollhunters, so the hubby ordered them a box of Mystery Minis.

Of course they didn’t wanna share…

Mosby: “MINE!!!”

Oscar: “JERK!!!”

Sooo, we had to take them away and keep them for ourselves. Peace was restored. 

Oscar: “Nice going, idiot.”

Mosby: “Shut up…”

And one of the puppy. He broke one of his ceramic bowls, so now he has to eat off the floor until his slopper stoppers arrive. Mosby is happy to help clean up the mess. 

Can you believe they were the same size a few months ago??

• Bunnybuzz
                                                              Participant

HAhahahahahahha! I’m laughing ans smiling and ohhhhing and ahhhing. LOVE THE BUNNY CUTENESS!

• Bladesmith
                                                                Participant

My xmas buns.

• Boston's Mama
                                                                  Participant

• Domino&Ash
                                                                    Participant

Posted By Hazel on 12/05/2017 2:35 PM

Of course they didn’t wanna share…

Mosby: “MINE!!!”

Oscar: “JERK!!!”

Sooo, we had to take them away and keep them for ourselves. Peace was restored. 

Oscar: “Nice going, idiot.”

Mosby: “Shut up…”

@Hazel

Thanks for showing real time interactions between buns and other pets.

So many of us wonder how they will fare.

All your fur behbehs look like they feel comfortable and secure. They are a lucky fur family.

• MoxieMeadows
                                                                      Participant
                                                                      5375 posts Send Private Message

Loving the cute photos

• Boston's Mama
                                                                        Participant

boston is loving that his stimach is less sensitive now ( touch wood!)

and he says “you call ny colour blue point , i say food point ! “ 

• Hazel
                                                                          Participant

Domino&Ash: Thank you! We try to keep them happy, but they don’t always appreciate it. 

Boston is such a cutie, even with veggie mouth! 

We have finally found a secret weapon against the pup from hell: Pork Chomps! Or as the hubby has aptly named it, “The Good Boy Bone”. If he has one of those in his mouth, he cares about nothing else. He doesn’t jump, or nip, or cry or destroy stuff. The cats can walk right by him and he wont even notice.

And yes, it took an insane amount of self control for him not to tear into it while I took the picture.

Zoning out and enjoying all the flavors.

It’s finally cold enough to turn on the space heater. Lily has been waiting for this moment for 9 months. We keep telling her she’ll end up blinding herself, but she doesn’t care…

• Bam
                                                                            Moderator
                                                                            16871 posts Send Private Message

Wonderful pictures! 

Otis is beautiful. That pork chomp reminds me of a Christmas gift Effi got when se was a pup. It was a bone much like that, but filled with dried tripe. It had a terrible, terrible smell but it had the same effect on Effi as the pork chomp seems to have on Otis. Nothing else mattered! 

This is a poor quality picture, but it’s so blissful. Bam having a Sunday morning rest in the chair next to me, with an almost-finished apple twig beside him:

• Dface
                                                                              Participant
                                                                              1084 posts Send Private Message

My mam went to the shops to pick up bread, forgot the bread and came home with a childrens cardboard play house for the rabbits instead! 

Yumi and Peep, peeking out the door ( that is his face):

Added additional boxes to create an upstairs for them, seeing as they both like to perch on things

They are both compulsive chewers, so a box full of boxes is a wonderland, especially for Peep who loves hidey holes and tunnel like areas. The marvels of cardboard!

• Vienna Blue in France
                                                                                Participant

Dface thats greeeat !!! Dod mam have to go back out and get the bread !!!??? Haha

Hazel – so funny. Idiot. Shut up!!! Rofl.

How long does the bone last? I’m trying to find the cheapest bone which lasts the longest. A turkey neck lasts 5 secs flat!!!!
                                                                                  A rolled rawhide cigar is my preferred choice at the mo. That and of course the KONG!!
                                                                                  Baloo has asked Santa grandparents for an ANTLER. Apparently they last forever. Should do at £12… !!!

Baloo is like that with bone and stuuffed Kong. The buns can do WHATEVER they like when he’s busy chomping. And he gets one too when i clean the buns out as he frets and whines and barks when i go in the enclosure….

I call it the “peaceful life” bone time !!!! A bit like putting kids in front of a Disney film !!!!! Ahhhhhhh sileeeenceeeeee.

I do still though go and REMOVE it briefly from him each time to check he doesn’t get possessive about it. I thank him and ask him to be calm before I give it back.
                                                                                  He is absolutely fine with me taking it. Not withthe cats….but they’ve worked that out now!!

• Hazel
                                                                                  Participant

Aww, Bam is such a sweet boy!  These bones don’t really smell too bad, they just make the house smell like old bacon. 

Dface: That’s awesome! Your mom has her priorities straight! 

Vienna: It doesn’t last very long unfortunately. When we bought the first one we were hoping it would replace his old nylabone. After seeing how much of that he was ingesting, we wanted to go a more natural route. If we just let him have it he would probably finish one off in a day or two. So we only give it to him in puppy-is-bouncing-off-the-walls/we-need-five-minutes-of-quiet emergency situations. That way one will last about a week or two. These pork bones are supposed to be easier on the stomach than rawhide, but I don’t know if that’s really the case or if it’s just a marketing thing. I was actually looking into getting him an antler as well, hopefully they will last longer like you said! Otis doesn’t get mad when I take it away, but he does try to escape with it or hold onto it. 

• LittlePuffyTail
                                                                                    Moderator

Dface- Fun!!! My Mom is giving Evi one of those for Christmas. I’m sure it will be used by our cat and bunnies too!

Hazel- His eyes in the first pic….made laugh…

Aww……little Bammy…..Sunday is a good day for rest and snuggling.

O Christmas Tree. O Christmas Tree. How Disapproving is thy Booplesnoot. 

Snuggling with my little Bindi Bear

• ThorBunny
                                                                                      Participant

LPT love your beautiful white boys! Sterling is so tolerant of costumes 

Dface – what a lovely playhouse! They are such cute puffs of fluff

First snow of the year here, I brought some in for Thor to play with

After these were taken, she jumped right in the bucket and we had a very wet, cold bunny making a huge mess in the kitchen. A good time was had by all! 

Participant

Haha, awesome! She looks like she’s having a blast

• Bladesmith
                                                                                          Participant

@ Hazel: Mosby is a great name! Is that after the HIMYM character?

• Boston's Mama
                                                                                            Participant

look at the way this random boy decided to sleep today 

• Dface
                                                                                              Participant

Thor- Naww thats so cute! I really want to see what mine would make of the snow, but unfortunately we haven’t gotten any.
                                                                                                VB-No we just had to go without bread !

• LittlePuffyTail
                                                                                                Moderator

Cute snow pics!!! We just had our first snow this weekend toy. Love a White Christmas!!!

Look at mys bum!!! Isn’t it nice????

• Bunnybuzz
                                                                                                  Participant

Awwww what cuties! We also had our first snow this weekend which Dusty LOVED and Ivory wouldn’t go near it lol

• joea64
                                                                                                    Participant
                                                                                                    1423 posts Send Private Message

Drat – I forgot to go get some snow for Panda and Fernando to play with. No wonder they were in a mood this morning.

• Boston's Mama
                                                                                                      Participant

Wish it snowed here! They look like they having so much fun

• Bladesmith
                                                                                                        Participant

Super Clover to the rescue!  (She forgot her cape again)

• Luna
                                                                                                          Participant
                                                                                                          2219 posts Send Private Message

Bunny yoga!

• Hazel
                                                                                                            Participant

Posted By Bladesmith on 12/10/2017 9:13 PM

@ Hazel: Mosby is a great name! Is that after the HIMYM character?

Thanks! Back when we got him, someone (I think bam?) asked me the same thing! He’s actually named after Clay Mosby (played by Eric McCormack) from Lonesome Dove. He’s our favorite character!

Super Clover makes me feel safe! 

Thor looks like she had a great time! 

Even a bucket of snow couldn’t make Boston look any more chill. 

Bubbles is still on cage rests, his leg isn’t healed yet.  To cheer him up, we got him a new sleeping bag. It’s a Christmas stocking I found at Target. It’s white and fluffy, just like him. I had to have it. 

I think he likes it.

• LittlePuffyTail
                                                                                                              Moderator

Come Rescue Me, Clover!!!!! I need a big bunneh for huggin!!!!

Bubbles is so cute!

• Wick & Fable
                                                                                                                Moderator
                                                                                                                5781 posts Send Private Message

@ Bladesmith – That looks so unbelievable unless you have a rabbit and know that position is quite possible. What a chill rabbit
                                                                                                                  @ Hazel – Oh my goodness! It matches him

Cords, Timothy Mat, boxes… nope. No chewing. Just give him his grey napkin to sit on and he’s happy.

The answers provided in this discussion are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. Seek the advice of your veterinarian or a qualified behaviorist.

• Dface
                                                                                                                  Participant

((bubbles))
                                                                                                                    That is a fantastic picture of Clover!

Wick. No. That’s not fair. Mine are like bloodhounds when it comes to wires. My bedroom is actually a wire free zone because the are so bad.
                                                                                                                    Sampras didn’t even have teeth and he’d sit there guming them.
                                                                                                                    Yumi can’t even be carried past them too closely or she’ll stretch and grab at them!
                                                                                                                    Where is the justice!

• Wick & Fable
                                                                                                                    Moderator

I suppose the justice is Wick needs a molar grinding every 1 to 2 months, haha. I’m both grateful and pay the price for Wick’s ease of chewing. He’s an exclusive hay man.

The answers provided in this discussion are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. Seek the advice of your veterinarian or a qualified behaviorist.

• Boston's Mama
                                                                                                                      Participant

boston turned around with a stick in his mouth and i had to take a pic! 

tony soprano impersonation

• Dface
                                                                                                                        Participant

Wick- I’d say justice, but bunnies being poorly is never justice!…also both of my boys have been dental bunnies ( Samp was every 4-6 weeks) Peep is decidedly less than that but that might be because he also chews the walls.

• jerseygirl
                                                                                                                          Moderator
                                                                                                                          22342 posts Send Private Message

• Bunnybuzz
                                                                                                                            Participant

WOW! Wish my buns were like that…

• Boston's Mama
                                                                                                                              Participant

That’s amazing! I’m dreading doing Boston’s next time as he has become grumpy this molt whenever the nail clippers or brush comes out :/

• Luna
                                                                                                                                Participant

BM – Very cute mobster impression

• pinknfwuffy
                                                                                                                                  Participant

I’m only half-listening.

I call this one The Dumpling.

And his snow video from last year.

• Luna
                                                                                                                                    Participant

So cute! Olaf’s snow video last year was the first one I ever saw of a bun playing in snow. I didn’t get the chance to have Luna try it last year, but we just got 4-5 inches yesterday so I’ll have plenty of opportunities over the next couple weeks.

• pinknfwuffy
                                                                                                                                      Participant

Yay! I hope you get the chance. I’m sure she’ll love it – or at least be pretty darn cute trying to figure out what to do with it.

Participant

Hahaha, Olaf is such a charmer ^_^

• Vienna Blue in France
                                                                                                                                          Participant

I’ve just watched the three vids. B.R.I.L.L.I.A.N.T. So funny.
                                                                                                                                            Olaf. I heart you !!! ❤️

• joea64
                                                                                                                                            Participant

Panda and Fernando enjoying their evening snack (a couple of tablespoonfuls of plain rolled oats). Panda has an unfortunate tendency to get greedy and grab at the bowl with her teeth and paws to get them all for herself, which Fernando, naturally, takes exception to. They’re starting to get better about sharing, though.

• pinknfwuffy
                                                                                                                                              Participant

Awe, thank you Ellie and Vienna! I hope to have a Christmas video ready this year.

Too cute, joea64! I don’t blame you, Panda – that’s how I feel about hors d’oeuvres at holiday parties.

• Blue Moon
                                                                                                                                                Participant
                                                                                                                                                436 posts Send Private Message

• Boston's Mama
                                                                                                                                                  Participant

So jealous of all the snow!!!!
                                                                                                                                                    Loving all the photos though !

• Tony's Mum
                                                                                                                                                    Participant
                                                                                                                                                    431 posts Send Private Message

Yeah I hope it snows here, I’m definitely going to bring some in fir the buns if it does!

• BubblesJo
                                                                                                                                                      Participant
                                                                                                                                                      458 posts Send Private Message

We finally got a bit of snow that didn’t melt in 10 minutes, so we took Chester to play on the balcony. He was not impressed

“It’s too cold out here, let me back in!”

He ran around a little bit, but ran back inside quickly Video: https://www.instagram.com/p/BcxWnNgHvdm/?taken-by=joanaaugusto

• Q8bunny
                                                                                                                                                        Participant
                                                                                                                                                        6345 posts Send Private Message

Loved catching up on this thread

Participant

Love the detail on the pic of Chester, all these snowflakes in his beautiful fur I hope he’ll enjoy his outdoor space more when it warms up again.

Breintje is also feeling the cold, the floor gets really cold because we’re on the ground floor of the building. We’ve tried everything from blankets to bunny beds to make him more comfy, but the oaf just throws them aside.
                                                                                                                                                            “What?! There’s a warm comfy blanket in my napping spot under the coffee table?! How dare they change my space!” 
                                                                                                                                                            *Drags it away and starts loafing on the bare carpet*
                                                                                                                                                            “Mom, my butt is cold!”
                                                                                                                                                            Sigh…

Normally he’d only sit on the couch to join me. It took him a while to find out, but he finally noticed that it’s warmer than the floor. So we have a new couch resident, fingers crossed that my crafts will remain un-chewed. (Oh, who am I kidding…)

• Wick & Fable
                                                                                                                                                            Moderator

Sometimes, I forget Wick is a runt and he’ll forever remain tiny. He’s like a slightly larger version of himself from 8wo… He likes this camera angle because you can’t see his facial fur loss.

• Luna
                                                                                                                                                              Participant

BM – When did you get those cute reindeer?

Bubbles – Those little paw prints!

Ellie – Breintje looks cozy, and possibly like he is plotting how to execute a territorial takeover of the entire couch – “Goodbye cold butt!”

Wick – I think he has a kind of “mature-look” when you compare him to his baby pics. Still tiny and cute though .

• Blue Moon
                                                                                                                                                                Participant
                                                                                                                                                                436 posts Send Private Message

don’t know? Santa must have forgotten them on Christmas last year

Participant

Awww, Wick definitely looks grown up, but in that special ND baby style. They’ll always look slightly baby-ish, and that’s what I adore about the breed.
                                                                                                                                                                    Is he moulting?

Yesterday I was having a little evening fruit snack. As I was trying to send a picture of it to Bas, I ended up with this weird shot. You guessed it: the brown blur zooming past is Breintje artfully stealing a raspberry and zooming off with his prize The little sneak thief…

• Wick & Fable
                                                                                                                                                                    Moderator

When is Wick not molting. He’s been molting constantly since August. Sometimes it’s a full-body line, sometimes it’s just a patch… mayhem. His fur is also quite shiny too, so it highlights his molt-ness.

http://www.instagram.com/p/Bc1FmWaFizd/?taken-by=wick_theboogeyman

• Q8bunny
                                                                                                                                                                      Participant

LOL Ellie, if Breintje were a superhero, his alter ego would be called The Blur – and his superpowers would be…??

Participant

Posted By Q8bunny on 12/20/2017 12:04 AM

LOL Ellie, if Breintje were a superhero, his alter ego would be called The Blur – and his superpowers would be…??

Hehehe, definitely stealth, super speed and mind wipe by his C.U.T.E. attack.
                                                                                                                                                                          Here’s unique footage of The Blur subduing his arch nemesis The Broom, head of the legions of C.L.E.A.N.!

Every day they conspire to undo all his works: they remove all the artfully strewn hay from his den, strip his carpet of the layers of fur, and even go so far as to steal his droppings! They also found his secret: he cannot resist the call of the treat! With the help of a secret agent, he’s tricked and trapped behind bars right before the legions of C.L.E.A.N. invade.
                                                                                                                                                                          But our brave little warrior continues to build his strength by stealing morsels of food from his owners, so that one day he may overcome this great evil. And the world shall be a perfect blissful bunny mess, with piles of random hay everywhere and litterboxes filled up to the sky!

• Q8bunny
                                                                                                                                                                          Participant

So great!

• Wick & Fable
                                                                                                                                                                            Moderator

“Pff. Molar grindings? No biggie. I just got my fifth one done today. Let’s talk about this gross topical cream mom puts on me for my fungal infection.”

• Bladesmith
                                                                                                                                                                              Participant

Clover gets a big new chew toy, and for once it’s not me!

Participant

Aww, little Wick is such a big hero! And handsome too Glad that he’s so brave, many a bun will fight the vet like a hound of hell.
                                                                                                                                                                                  One of Bas’ former roommates was a vet assistant, and they had special gloves to handle especially fierce buns. He still shudders at the thought of some of his patients…

@Bladesmith
                                                                                                                                                                                  : Hahaha, love nibbles. That looks like a fantastic toy BTW, does it have to be a special type of tree or can it be just any pine tree?

I bought a new planner for the new year yesterday, it had a cardboard cover with faux-leather look. You guessed it: it was chewed within hours… Guess Breintje already had plans for the new year and started working on them early.
                                                                                                                                                                                  Back to the shops and went for the one with the ugly plastic cover this time. This is why bunny owners can’t have nice things…

• Bladesmith
                                                                                                                                                                                  Participant

@Ellie; Fur as I know, Pine cones is pine cones. I have a huge one outside my house, and if the squirrels leave enough (They eat them green, uck.), we end up with these monsters.

Both my girls love some cones.

• Deleted User
                                                                                                                                                                                    Participant

• Bladesmith
                                                                                                                                                                                      Participant

Rabbits are the most photogenic creatures on Earth. I’m now convinced of this.

• Reesebun
                                                                                                                                                                                        Participant
                                                                                                                                                                                        1034 posts Send Private Message

Merry Christmas eve everybunny! Here are some Christmas themed pics.

I put on Eevie’s cute coat and attached a jingle bell on her collar. Smile Eevie!

Ok… maybe try smiling without the teeth?

Umm… How about you just do a normal face?

Perfect!

Queen Reese is wearing her Christmas crown

Here is the Christmassy look that Vinny calls “Dapper Bun”

Leo decided to become a French artist and now wears a Christmas beret.

Leo and Vinny look so upset in those pics, I don’t think they are as ok with wearing hats as Reese is. Oh well, they will get used to it! lol

• Dface
                                                                                                                                                                                          Participant

Reese-I cant get over how similar Reese and Vinny are!! I had to take a second look!
                                                                                                                                                                                            Wick- I can never get over how cute that little paw is! 
                                                                                                                                                                                            Ellie- Hahah they are such little ninjas when they want to be!!

Peeps fur really goes with santa hats it turns out! Yumi let me put some tinsel on her, but only as long as she was distracted by her christmas cracker (their one present they got to open early as it was from my boyfriend and he wanted to see them get it before he had to go home for Christmas ) 

• Reesebun
                                                                                                                                                                                            Participant

Wow, Peep looks just like a little Santa Claus! They both are adorable

• Dface
                                                                                                                                                                                              Participant

Peep looks just like a little Santa Claus

I thought so too! Finally that fur is useful for something!

• jerseygirl
                                                                                                                                                                                                Moderator

These are so CUTE! You guys did so well to get photos of the buns with hats on.  

I had so much trouble but will share these anyhow. Rumball wearing a hat for a split second. 

Maybe I should have put it on Ailís instead. Oh well.

• Deleted User
                                                                                                                                                                                                  Participant

All adorable bunnies!! I couldn’t get Ophelia to wear anything for even a second, so we have to just try to use props around her!

She got some little gifts from the family, but her favorite thing this holiday seems to be chewing up leftover giftwrap rolls… go figure!

On the other hand, I got some cute bunny-themed gifts for myself. But, the highlight of my Christmas is absolutely the Cricut machine my husband got for me… if you don’t know what a Cricut is, don’t look into it…YOU WILL WANT ONE…

• mschoonover11
                                                                                                                                                                                                    Participant
                                                                                                                                                                                                    288 posts Send Private Message

super cute pics

Participant

Awww, these are all really cute ^_^ Hoping everybunny is having a merry Christmas

Breintje is feasting on a special Christmas salad now, with corn salad, carrot tops, basil, and fennel chunks topped with grated carrot.

Yup, he’s circling it, not knowing what to pick first.

I had a lazy day today and opted for some classic Dutch comfort food: hachee (“hachay”). It’s beef stewed with a lot of onions and spices, gently simmered for hours until the beef falls apart and the onions turn into a thick gravy. You eat it with boiled floury potatoes which will soak up the gravy. Traditionally it’s accompanied by boiled red cabbage, but I had some red cabbage coleslaw left over from yesterday’s dinner. It’s made with oranges, raisins, thyme and shallots marinated in red wine vinegar. Perfect for a lazy overcast day

• Q8bunny
                                                                                                                                                                                                        Participant

That looks so yummy, Ellie

• joea64
                                                                                                                                                                                                          Participant

How Panda and Fernando spent Christmas morning.

• Deleted User
                                                                                                                                                                                                            Participant

Beautiful thread

• jerseygirl
                                                                                                                                                                                                              Moderator

Ha! Panda and Fernando did well! Spoilt rotten.

Here’s a little something I saw online. Check it out: http://www.instagram.com/p/BOaSIZkDWep/?taken-by=willbillys

• Vienna Blue in France
                                                                                                                                                                                                                Participant

Rofl “well this is nice y’awwllll. Merry christmas”
                                                                                                                                                                                                                  I wonder which order he put the animals on the table !!!! Hahahaa

Participant

Such cute pics of Panda and Fernando, no wonder they got so much gifts from Santa ^_^ They’re so adorable together

That Christmas dinner pic is awesome! How on earth do you manage to get those all eating quietly at the table?

This is the picture I took with my SpudPhone yesterday, Breintjes first ever flop next to me! He hardly ever flops, not even on the ground. We count it in times/year, so I was really honoured that he did it next to me.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Man, that pic is poor quality, but I did manage to capture the moment. It was over in seconds, and in very poor lighting. My phone tends to capture anything in a red hue because I have red curtains, and I’ve got no clue how to edit that out with filters.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Anyway, just enjoy the cute!

• Muchelle
                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Participant
                                                                                                                                                                                                                    1141 posts Send Private Message

As promised… first ever photographic evidence that K can flop too! (+ bonus pic of his fatty belly)

• ThorBunny
                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Participant

squeeeeee! His little white toes!

• Reesebun
                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Participant

Posted By jerseygirl on 12/28/2017 9:48 PM

Ha! Panda and Fernando did well! Spoilt rotten.

Here’s a little something I saw online. Check it out: http://www.instagram.com/p/BOaSIZkDWep/?taken-by=willbillys

Suber adorable, but how did he get the hat to stay on the bunny and the bunny to stay in the hat? lol

• Q8bunny
                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Participant

Fatty bellies can’t be seen when you’re wearing a little black onesie

• BB & Tiny
                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Participant
                                                                                                                                                                                                                            637 posts Send Private Message

Image may contain: 1 person

No automatic alt text available.

Image may contain: indoor

Christmas shoot at one of our local rescues 

• Luna
                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Participant

BunLuv – Beautifully cute! They look like they’re having so much fun checking out all the props .

• BB & Tiny
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Participant

@Luna

Thank you! BB was terrified he didn’t really move lol, but Princess was everywhere, she is such a naughty bunny! 

Happy New Year to everyone 

Participant

Awww, Wick and his white snow shoes! Super cute pics

@BL: Gorgeous buns, great setup, looks really professional! Did you take those pics?

• BB & Tiny
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Participant

@Ellie FTN

Thank you, one of the volunteers set up the table for people to drop by and use over the holidays. My friend took the pictures on her iPad and I edited them.

• Vienna Blue in France
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Participant

Heyyy BunLuv !!!! (Wave!!!)
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Where ya been ?
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        How ya been ?
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Over on to jan 2018 chat now xxxxxxx

Viewing 112 reply threads
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum THE LOUNGE December photos !