Forum

OUR SITE IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS. YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO LOGIN YET.   WE WILL ANNOUNCE WHEN READY. THE SITE MAY BE SLOW, SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT.  YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Home Forums THE LOUNGE December photos !

This topic contains 112sd replies, has 27 voices, and was last updated by  Vienna Blue in France 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 101 through 113 (of 113 total)
  • Author

jerseygirl

Ha! Panda and Fernando did well! Spoilt rotten.

Here’s a little something I saw online. Check it out: http://www.instagram.com/p/BOaSIZkDWep/?taken-by=willbillys

Rofl “well this is nice y’awwllll. Merry christmas”
    I wonder which order he put the animals on the table !!!! Hahahaa

Such cute pics of Panda and Fernando, no wonder they got so much gifts from Santa ^_^ They’re so adorable together

That Christmas dinner pic is awesome! How on earth do you manage to get those all eating quietly at the table?

This is the picture I took with my SpudPhone yesterday, Breintjes first ever flop next to me! He hardly ever flops, not even on the ground. We count it in times/year, so I was really honoured that he did it next to me.
    Man, that pic is poor quality, but I did manage to capture the moment. It was over in seconds, and in very poor lighting. My phone tends to capture anything in a red hue because I have red curtains, and I’ve got no clue how to edit that out with filters.
    Anyway, just enjoy the cute!

Muchelle
    Participant

As promised… first ever photographic evidence that K can flop too! (+ bonus pic of his fatty belly)

ThorBunny
    Participant

squeeeeee! His little white toes!

DaButtercup
    Participant

Posted By jerseygirl on 12/28/2017 9:48 PM

Ha! Panda and Fernando did well! Spoilt rotten.

Here’s a little something I saw online. Check it out: http://www.instagram.com/p/BOaSIZkDWep/?taken-by=willbillys

Suber adorable, but how did he get the hat to stay on the bunny and the bunny to stay in the hat? lol

Q8bunny
    Participant

Fatty bellies can’t be seen when you’re wearing a little black onesie

BunLuv
    Participant

Image may contain: 1 person

No automatic alt text available.

Image may contain: indoor

Christmas shoot at one of our local rescues 

Luna
    Participant

BunLuv – Beautifully cute! They look like they’re having so much fun checking out all the props .

BunLuv
    Participant

@luna

Thank you! BB was terrified he didn’t really move lol, but Princess was everywhere, she is such a naughty bunny! 

Happy New Year to everyone 

Awww, Wick and his white snow shoes! Super cute pics

@BL: Gorgeous buns, great setup, looks really professional! Did you take those pics?

BunLuv
    Participant

@ellie FTN

Thank you, one of the volunteers set up the table for people to drop by and use over the holidays. My friend took the pictures on her iPad and I edited them.

Heyyy BunLuv !!!! (Wave!!!)
    Where ya been ?
    How ya been ?
    Over on to jan 2018 chat now xxxxxxx

Viewing 13 posts - 101 through 113 (of 113 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.