Forum

OUR SITE IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS. YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO LOGIN YET.   WE WILL ANNOUNCE WHEN READY. THE SITE MAY BE SLOW, SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT.  YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Home Forums THE LOUNGE December photos !

This topic contains 112sd replies, has 27 voices, and was last updated by  Vienna Blue in France 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 113 total)
  • Author

Boston's Mama
    Participant

boston loves dec 1st! 

Bunnybuzz
    Participant

IT’S TO CUTE TO HANDLE!! THOSE FLOPPY EARS! THAT FACE! THAT HAT!
    My buns are coming in on Sunday so I’ll have new pics soon=D

Deleted User
    Participant

OMG HE’S SO CUTE I CAN’T CONTAIN IT! Bombur and Asriel absolutely hate wearing anything, so I’ll never get these cute photos. Buttt here’s the two of them being precious. Bombur loves to just lay with us on the bed, whether or not he’s getting pampered. The pic of Asriel in front of the TV is him excited for Walking Dead… he honestly knows every Sunday night to stand in front of the TV with the hay and he’ll watch with us. 

Deleted User
    Participant

Boston's Mama
    Participant

Thanks guys aw look at that orange teddy bear laying on the duvet !!! Cute!
    And bunnybuzz I remember that wait – it drags! I bet you are so super excited!!!

Olive and bean
    Participant

THAT IS SO CUTE!!! Where did you get a small enough hat?

Boston's Mama
    Participant

lots of places have them , they are usually listed places as cat ones
    Try local pet shops , eBay , AliExpress etc this one came with the hat and a scarf , I think Christmas Day I’ll take more of him and have his teddy bear wearing the scarf

Boston's Mama
    Participant

Or maybe the scarf would make a good prop to dress Boston as Jack Frost the snowman !

Boston's Mama
    Participant

had a play with the scarf dressing him as a snowman 

Super cute pics to get us all in the Christmas spirit
    Funny how Asriel knows about your TV moment, rabbits are so smart, they amaze me every day! Bas’ previous rabbit Waffie always had a girls’ night with his mum watching Gilmore Girls together on a tuesday.

Domino&Ash
    Participant

Posted By Asriel and Bombur on 12/01/2017 9:30 AM

OMG HE’S SO CUTE I CAN’T CONTAIN IT! Bombur and Asriel absolutely hate wearing anything, so I’ll never get these cute photos. Buttt here’s the two of them being precious. Bombur loves to just lay with us on the bed, whether or not he’s getting pampered. The pic of Asriel in front of the TV is him excited for Walking Dead… he honestly knows every Sunday night to stand in front of the TV with the hay and he’ll watch with us. 

@Asriel and Bombur

Orange buns seem to be prone to good temperament.

Asriel obviously knows what’s up. He is so smart, with such personality, it comes through in his photo.

Ash, our Holland Lop, likes to snuggle while we watch tv, too.

He will actually watch the screen which makes me feel a little guilty that I’m a bad influence.

This is pretty common in other pets since a lot of animals like to watch movement but bunnies’ human interactions are reminding more and more of all the cats I grew up with.

Also, they tear around the house and knock things down for fun, like cats.

When they play with me one on one, they remind me  of puppies.

When they’re interacting with each other, they definitely remind me of wolves and even lions sometimes (especially with their whole Alpha-Sentinel dynamic).

Deleted User
    Participant

Right?! It’s so weird. I’ve always described Bombur as a golden retriever but Asriel is a cat through and through. Buns are odd and wonderful little creatures
    What’s your buns favorite show?

Boston's Mama
    Participant

I’ve always described Boston as a golden retriever in a otter like body funny!
    Boston also likes certain tv shows that are my children’s favourites – Dora and paw patrol start and Boston is already watching before the kids even realise it’s on

Deleted User
    Participant

That’s too funny! I wonder if the puppy trait is a lop thing

Boston's Mama
    Participant

It could be … my Flemish giants weren’t puppy like , they were more what I expected with bunnies – more cat like

ThorBunny
    Participant

I don’t know, Thor is definitely channeling her inner cat… little monster 

Happy December everyone! 

Deleted User
    Participant

Those eyes are totally judging you. ?

LittlePuffyTail

OMG, the cuteness. I can’t even…..

Boston is def one of the most photogenic BB buns, for sure. Some buns just really seem to know how cute they are, ya know? 

A Bindi Bear and a Bumble

Boston's Mama
    Participant

Thor is waiting for the present drop off by the looks haha

Bindi how cute!!! How old is he now? He’s the Only older lop I’ve seen ( my oldies were Flemish giants ) and it is hard to find pictures of older lops ( like 8 + ) On the net. He’s so sweet looking – like his photos appear as if his personality would be so sweet I’m meaning

LittlePuffyTail

He’s about 10 1/2. My little grampa bear.

Domino&Ash
    Participant

Posted By LittlePuffyTail on 12/03/2017 8:48 AM

OMG, the cuteness. I can’t even…..

Boston is def one of the most photogenic BB buns, for sure. Some buns just really seem to know how cute they are, ya know? 

A Bindi Bear and a Bumble

THAT MOMENT AT THE OFFICE PARTY WHEN  “SUPER ENTHUSIATIC COWORKER” WONT STOP TALKING AND YOU’RE REALIZING THE CRAB CAKES HAD GONE OFF AND THAT THIRD CANDY CANE MARTINI ISN’T HELPING….

LittlePuffyTail

Hahaha!!!!!!!!!

pinknfwuffy
    Participant

Bindi, my darling! You have a twin!

LittlePuffyTail

Bindi has an even closer twin! Check out this pic!!! He won a photo contest for this pic. He was a wee bit younger and whiter then. 

F.A.N.T.A.S.T.I.C. !!!!!!

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 113 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.