Forum

OUR SITE IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS. YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO LOGIN YET.   WE WILL ANNOUNCE WHEN READY. THE SITE MAY BE SLOW, SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT.  YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Home Forums THE LOUNGE December Chat!

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 324 total)
  • Author
    Azerane

Apollo, Sterling, Chewie!

That’s right folks, December is here already Get out those Christmas trees and festive music.

The bunnies were super excited to see me this morning, probably hoping for food but it was nice to feel loved and wanted and they snuggled together for pets.

They must know it’s December, I’m even getting rare Luna binkies this morning.

Nooooooooooo! Another 3 hours and 40 mins here !!!!!!! (you’re just a cheat, living all the way over there !! )

(Henry’s belly, Bindi, Frankieeeeee !! )

LBJ10

It’s not December yet! 12 hours to go here.

And, according to my calendar at work, there is another day to go yet. LOL

I’ll have to post a picture later. I can’t on my phone.

BrunosMama
    Participant

Caesar!Caesar!Caesar!

Although technically speaking it’s still 10 more hours til December here.

Bam

2 more hours here. Bindi, Sterling, Apollo.

cinnybun2015
    Participant

8 more hours over here!!

BunnyFriends
    Participant

Seven more hours for me.

Frankie, Olaf, Silas, and Winter!

BunnyFriends
    Participant

Picked up more veggies today and I must say I won’t be returning to where I bought them from. We got good ones, but the others weren’t looking to good. I doubt these’ll be good long and I’ll be getting more tomorrow else where.

But I think Winter and Licorice will still have salad meeting their approval – endive, green leaf, romaine and some herbs we grow… (perhaps half a grape on top.) Of course, I’ll probably have a bonding session and the salad in one. They’re extremely well at eating together – you’d think Licorice would hog it all but they get about what they’d get on their own, which is quite nice.

MoxieMeadows
    Participant

I think that I may have an ear infection. Is there anyway to tell for sure without going to the doctor? It feels clogged and it hurts and I can barely hear out of it…I should probably get it checked out but ugh.

Q8bunny
    Participant

Bianca, Podge!

It’s finally raining, but will it be enough to cancel school like last year?

jerseygirl

Ailis, Joeythenethie and Robertas Piglet!

Sorry to hear about your ear Mox. Painful! Probably good idea to get it checked and they can relieve the pressure for you.

Q8, we just got a spot of rain here too, along with some thunder. Way to ring in the first day of Summer!

Azerane

@Moxie, that sounds like an ear infection to me. They’re horrible painful things, antibiotics is the best way to go.

@JG, I thought that was thunder that I heard on the way home from work, although I wasn’t sure because I thought it may have been a noisy car Please no rain, we didn’t cover the outdoor stock at work before I left! Also, it’s just as well I didn’t say Ailis, I thought about her, but I definitely would have spelled it Alice

jerseygirl

She was originally Alice when in foster care. I just changed the spelling to a Celtic version.

Azerane

Ahh, well there you go

Bam

Frank Podge Chewie

cinnybun2015
    Participant

Chom’s tum?

jerseygirl

Ooh yes! Chom’s Belly, Rumball’s Belly, Timbu’s Belly!

MY belly !!!!! (it hasn’t seen the sun in a while !!)

Bam

Vienna, it might be white, but is it a bunny? You need to ask yourself that question

Azerane

Apollo is doing binkies in a circle right now, he is just the cutest!

LBJ10

Okay, according to my calendar, today is December 1st. LOL Seriously, I’ll have to post a pic to show you.

Anyhoo… Leopold’s tummy and Wooly’s blaze!

MoxieMeadows
    Participant

The 5k is tomorrow! I am super excited. I think we’ll be bringing Paris and Zero this year (I think the cold and snow will be too harsh for little Snickers) but we aren’t a hundred percent certain yet

LBJ10

Alright, just to prove I wasn’t lying…

cinnybun2015
    Participant

Oh my goodness.. that calendar is so strange… November has 30 days!! Right?! (I’m so bad at keeping track of how many days each month has. Does February have 29? 28?? )

LBJ10

This year was a leap year, so February had 29 days. That was right. November was the only month that was wrong on the calendar and, yes, November has 30 days. I saw 31 on there and was like “what the…?”. LOL

So you see, according to my calendar, today was the first day of December. :p

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 324 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.