Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum BEHAVIOR cotton’s strange behavior.

• This topic has 5sd replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 16 years ago by Jo.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
    • bunnytowne
      Participant
      7537 posts Send Private Message

crazy boy I am at computer and he gets in his litterbox by me and darts around in it in circles then bunny flops rolls on his back  and all around gets up rans again flops and gets up all covered in litter lol. silly boy. now he is hiding in his boxes and chewing on the wicker tunnel having a blasts. Miss Feda is getting ansy in her house I need to let her out soon. the area for her will be small but she will be moving about getting exercise. I been reading on bonding and may try holding him in her territory and see what happens. well I know what will happen he will try to bite her. she was bzy marking her area last nite I let her out. she climbed over me and had a bunny blast.  now I will be surrounded by x pens all around me and the computer lol.  oh I put the new litterbox for cotton on the floor I put it in feda area. she knows where to pee. she went in her house and did her bussiness last nite and everything looked normal and no straining or skin wiggling. guess the sludge was causing the strain. I changed her pellets over I mixed the timmy with the small amount of alfalfa pellets i had left she is playing with her yucca toy chewing on the stick I call the straw lol. they like those. oh now she is after her willow ball she is learning to chew cool. oh she just boinged across her cage. yes I bgetter go let her out  guess she is happy to be home huh? I sure am. cotton has taken to hiding in his cardboard boxes lately. he came out to his usual lounge place when she was gone but back in his boxes for now. I better go luv up on him.

• RabbitPam
        11002 posts Send Private Message

{{{{{{{}}}}}}}}} 

• Deleted User
          Participant
          22064 posts Send Private Message

He He!  Cotton is showing off in front of his Mum.

He is quite a character … gee they can entertain us human for hours.

I’m glad you have Itty Bitty back …. little sausage back home safe and sound again with her Mum.

Dawn xx

• Gravehearted
            Participant
            2428 posts Send Private Message

he he, I am thinking Cotton might need his own series of youtube movies! he’s so funny

• Kokaneeandkahlua
              Participant
              12067 posts Send Private Message

lol cute cotton!

• Jo
                Participant
                35 posts Send Private Message

awww!

Viewing 5 reply threads
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum BEHAVIOR cotton’s strange behavior.