Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE Checking in after Forever – Hello!

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
    • Cottontail
      Participant
      1070 posts Send Private Message

Hi all!  I used to be on this forum a good bit, but haven’t been on at all this year.  We’ve had a lot going on and I wanted to pop my head in and see how things were going with my old forum friends.

Tilly and Duncan, Vinny and Velvet, and Ms Zoey all say hi!

• Reesebun
        Participant
        1034 posts Send Private Message

Hi Tilly, Duncan, Vinny, Velvet, and Ms. Zoey! Welcome back, nice to see your bunnies again.

• LittlePuffyTail
          18092 posts Send Private Message

Hello!!!! I still know ya on FB but nice to see you back on the Forums.

• Q8bunny
            Participant
            6345 posts Send Private Message

Hiiiii! Buns are lookin’ good!

• Cottontail
              Participant
              1070 posts Send Private Message

We’ve been spending most of our online bunny time on FB lately, and even have a page up for the buns ( “Vinny and Velvet”) but I’ve been wondering about our friends that aren’t on FB or not on much. This forum was such a huge support and help from the beginning with the buns so we had to pop in to say hello.

It was Duncan’s gotcha day last week, and the Munchkins will have their rescue day sometime next month. Hard to believe it’s been 3 years already! And the ladies are still not bonded—Stubborn alphas! We’re going to have one more shot at it soon though, because we’re going to be moving house and will have completely new neutral territory. I hope that if I can put just the ladies together I can get them to bond a bit and not rip each other to shreds. If it goes poorly, though, I think that may be it until we lose a bun (which will hopefully be MANY many years down the road).

• LBJ10
                16898 posts Send Private Message

Well, hello there CT! You haven’t been on BB for awhile, so glad to see you back on here.

I enjoy all your pictures of the buns, but I’m sure everyone here would love to keep up with Duncan, Tilly, Vinny and Velvet too. Oh, and let’s not forget Zoey!

• Q8bunny
                  Participant
                  6345 posts Send Private Message

I don’t have FB, but hear about it on here from time to time

• Muj Mom N Bun
                    Participant
                    352 posts Send Private Message

Hello, I’ve only been on since last October so this is a first meet and greet! Lovely buns! I too don’t have FB (sort of living the antiquated rebel anti social media lifestyle) here… so would love to see more of ya here on B.B! Welcome back!

• jerseygirl
                      22342 posts Send Private Message

Hello ! It’s really lovely to see you and the fur-crew again.

It’s funny, Id been thinking about starting a thread dedicated to molting (the trials and tribulations ) and I wanted to check with people that had cottontails if they noted if they shed/molt much. Did you ever see that with Pete?
                        I have a 3 wildies and she says they don’t, but they are different to the American cottontails.

• Hazel
                        Participant
                        2587 posts Send Private Message

Hi Cottontail! Great to see you and the gang!

Viewing 9 reply threads
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum THE LOUNGE Checking in after Forever – Hello!